Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863244 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8402) (8403) (8404) (8405) (8406) (8407) (8408) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lindelof brings down Martial to give France penalty. Griezmann misses. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Which line of talk is this? Things are not black and white ffs.

A player can be bought for a high price, but gets a modest fee. 200 - 250k is a very good fee.

Felix was signed for £113m, but given a 7-yr contract of £60k/wk.

He was earning around 500 a YEAR at Benfica.

So check it from 500 a year to 60K a week.

And you want to break EPL transfer record for Sancho and add 60K to his money......not possible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
afrodoc2:

Yeah but that was the ghost of Figo. That is what he is saying. He came when Figo, Rui Costa, Joao Pinto, Fernando Couto, Jorge Costa dem of the golden generation were already old and now that he is too old himself another talented generation is being produced.

Yup. I Didn’t disagree totally with him. But that 2004 Euros must’ve helped him a bit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Martial won a penalty but was missed by Griezmann angry

Bruno bossed the midfield and placed Kovacic in his place cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tip of the iceberg

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
afrodoc2:

Yeah but that was the ghost of Figo. That is what he is saying. He came when Figo, Rui Costa, Joao Pinto, Fernando Couto, Jorge Costa dem of the golden generation were already old and now that he is too old himself another talented generation is being produced.

Exactly.

I hope he follows them to the next World Cup.

Doesn’t have to play, just cheer them from the bench, and hope they win it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
eph12:

Hope you'll still maintain this energy if he's bought for that amount, goes on 10 matches without goal or assist and trolled by fans and rival fans?

Even if they buy him for 50m and he still go 10 matches without a goal or assist, rival fans and our own fan base will still troll him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Tip of the iceberg

The earlier Deschamp bin Giroud and Griezmann for younger players the better. It was Mbappe that saved them today

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
CapitalCee:

Ronaldo played with Rui costa, Cavahlo, Deco, Nuno valente, Maniche, Figo, Migiel and Nuno Gomes. Those guys are not small players oo.

The post below explains what I meant.

afrodoc2:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Exactly.

I hope he follows them to the next World Cup.

Doesn’t have to play, just cheer them from the bench, and hope they win it.

Next world cup is 2022 that's not beyond Ronaldo. He will definitely be there bar Injuries

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
GloryIsaac:

The post below explains what I meant.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I think he's just a great vibe in the dressing room and flows with everyone

Yeah. True.

I remember when Mou came, and there were rumors that he’ll sell Mata, fans were so pissed..

Not just because of quality, but because of his personality.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mason Greenwood becomes the 125th Manchester United's Academy graduate to represent his country at full int. level...aged 18 years, 11 months, 4 days...he is also the third youngest United player to represent England after Marcus Rashford and the great Duncan Edwards...same birthday too..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
CapitalCee:

The earlier Deschamp bin Giroud and Griezmann for younger players the better. It was Mbappe that saved them today

Griezmann should still remain in the team

I don’t understand the obsession with Giroud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ravioli:
United have still not decided regarding Reguilón. Player would love to join United, but no bid at this point. Real Madrid is willing to sell without buyback clause. Will cost app. €25M.

Without buy-back clause?!

Here we go!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Izanghi(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Leyqute:

Yup. I Didn’t disagree totally with him. But that 2004 Euros must’ve helped him a bit.
He became a first team player fully after the first game of Euro 04. I remembered he didn't start the opening game but after Greece scored, Scolari brought him and he dazzled and killed the Greek defence but they couldn't score and since they he had always been a first team player. As someone said and it true, that was the only international tournament he played with those stars.

PS: just realized figo went for world cup 2006 in Germany

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Leyqute:

Yyup. But he still played at least one major tournament with them. Louis Figo and Rui Costa were 31 and 32 during Euro 2004. Ronaldo was 19. They lost the final to Greece.

That takes nothing away from his sheer mental strength to develop and succeed though. He was successful at the international level without many top players around him.

True.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
larride:

Even if they buy him for 50m and he still go 10 matches without a goal or assist, rival fans and our own fan base will still troll him.

but it won't be like when he cost 110m. You know what I'm talking about. Sancho will break the EPL record for that amount, are you ready to be patient with him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
GloryIsaac:

He has really tried though.

I just imagine Bruno Fernandes playing alongside prime Ronaldo.

Thank God for that Eder shot cheesy

Would’ve been deadly, not gonn lie. Bruno will assist taya.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Tip of the iceberg

Lindelof caused the penalty..

Tip of the iceberg cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Without buy-back clause?!

Here we go!!!

Yeah.. Utd will sign a CB next summer..

Their main targets are either overpriced or out of reach for now.

So Reguilon will be a steal and his wages are moderate and he wants to come..

Utd's focus is Sancho.. Deal is so close, he'll be our player before our first game by 19th..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
eph12:

but it won't be like when he cost 110m. You know what I'm talking about. Sancho will break the EPL record for that amount, are you ready to be patient with him?

Is it Sancho that set his own transfer fee? It’s a seller’s market. If you are not buying, look for option elsewhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ravioli:
Still believes Thiago will join Liverpool, but United's chanced increases for every day without s bid from Liverpool.

Will Thiago be good for that CDM role?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Style of play. Target Man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Leyqute:

Bruno is a pure numbers guy like lampard, I know what am saying when I said he will challenge de Bruyne next season.

Someone like Iniesta or Pogba will make a pass that will set up the striker 1 on 1 against the keeper and the striker will miss. But Bruno will set up another midfielder 40yrds from goal and the thing go enter Net.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Leyqute:

Bruno go dey drink Assist grin

Ronaldo no dey use eye see post grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Nudes might be involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Lindelof caused the penalty..

Tip of the iceberg cheesy grin
That one should better have sense before next season

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bruno twisting up Croatia

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Izanghi:

He became a first team player fully after the first game of Euro 04. I remembered he didn't start the opening game but after Greece scored, Scolari brought him and he dazzled and killed the Greek defence but they couldn't score and since they he had always been a first team player. As someone said and it true, that was the only international tournament he played with those stars.

PS: just realized figo went for world cup 2006 in Germany

That means Ronaldo can still go to Qatar in 2022. He may not play a major role though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ravioli:

Yeah.. Utd will sign a CB next summer..

Their main targets are either overpriced or out of reach for now.

So Reguilon will be a steal and his wages are moderate and he wants to come..

Utd's focus is Sancho.. Deal is so close, he'll be our player before our first game by 19th..

A CM, RW & LB is a good window. Good depth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Copied

Greenwood came on, England won a pen. Martial came on, France won a pen.
Van de Beek win most penalties in Eredivisie.
Bruno Fernandes next season for #mufc:

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Copied

Greenwood came on, England won a pen. Martial came on, France won a pen.
Van de Beek win most penalties in Eredivisie.
Bruno Fernandes next season for #mufc:

Martial won a pen within the sub minutes given to him, fouled by his own club mate.. no one is crying.

When he wins it in the Premier League, they’ll all come here to wail about Man United cheating bla bla bla grin

Maybe France too is cheating.

Fernandes will drink to their tears grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8402) (8403) (8404) (8405) (8406) (8407) (8408) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.