Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,034 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8832636 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8423) (8424) (8425) (8426) (8427) (8428) (8429) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Anyways, Deschamps needs to bench Giroud and find a way to make Griezman, Mbappe and Martial work of he wants his team's attack to improve.

I no sabi wetin he see in that Giroud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nezzjnr:
God have Mercy on your post Sa cheesy grin
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
eph12:

That should be recorded as an own goal

Hater FC angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
MRTA7:
My boy Tony. cool

Was given as an own goal. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sancho had a below average performance against Denmark again and he has been subtituted for Mount. I really hope he is not a one league player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
This Sancho fit bench Rashford like this?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lana1:
Anyways, Deschamps needs to bench Giroud and find a way to make Griezman, Mbappe and Martial work of he wants his team's attack to improve.

The man won't leave Giroud till he retires from the national team lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Expert17:
If he can continue scoring like this Oliver Giroud will be benched.

Nothing like Deschamps prefer Giroud.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lana1:
Anyways, [s]Deschamps needs to bench Giroud and find a way to make Griezman, Mbappe and Martial work of he wants his team's attack to improve.[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Expert17:
This Sancho fit bench Rashford like this?? undecided undecided undecided
didn't play well?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
ChristineC:
didn't play well?

Something like that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
E hazard chop bench for the second time in a row for Belgium lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sancho the future of manure fc was subbed off and U21 superstar Mason Mount is on for england!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
England with another drab performance.

Another generation of English players about to win fück all like those that came before them.
They don swear for the 3 lions.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
KingAlabi:

The guy don drop gan. May be it's the last season injury
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
KingAlabi:
Is it your bench?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ab0bi:
Sancho the future of manure fc was subbed off and U21 superstar Mason Mount is on for england!

Are you sure he came on? I dont think he touched the ball. They didnt mention his name once.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Those who laughed at Sancho in the previous game are looking like fools now.

England had only 1 shot, and it’s even a blocked shot.

Sterling and Kane was there o, maybe they are sh!t too.

The manager is terrible. Dis motherfucker dropped Smalling and took stones to the World Cup bcuz ball playing CB.. look at England and tell me if they have any pattern of play.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
MRTA7:

Are you sure he came on? I dont think he touched the ball. They didnt mention his name once.
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ab0bi:
Is it your bench?
is he your playing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
timay:

The guy don drop gan. May be it's the last season injury
even for im national team, na wa oh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
KingAlabi:

is he your playing.
was he your playing? You better pray sancho is not another fraud..una go hear am if he flop.

tell greenwood 'mason mount says "hi" cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ab0bi:
was he your playing? You better pray sancho is not another fraud..una go hear am if he flop.

tell greenwood 'mason mount says "hi" cheesy
Wonder why they rate Sancho and hate Grealish. It's like saying someone who gets a B in JS2 maths is better than one who gets a D in SS2 F.maths

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
weedtaker:

The manager is terrible. Dis motherfucker dropped Smalling and took stones to the World Cup bcuz ball playing CB.. look at England and tell me if they have any pattern of play.

The thing is , those English players are not as good as their media are portraying them. A certain Declan rice is not even as good as a Ruben Neves in Portugal, yet Neves cannot start in the National team. Look at that Portugese team, Compare there super stars to that of England, and you will see the difference in quality. Look at France too, A certain Martial had to be extraordinary to be able to get back to the team because of the quality they have.

But England, any asshole that has one or two good games will be called into the teamgrin E.g Tomori and co.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Wonder why they rate Sancho and hate Grealish. It's like saying someone who gets a B in JS2 maths is better than one who gets a D in SS2 F.maths
Lol....i will pick Grealish over Sancho anytime, anyday, twice in scummies thread!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
timay:

The thing is , those English players are not as good as their media are portraying them. A certain Declan rice is not even as good as a Ruben Neves in Portugal, yet Neves cannot start in the National team. Look at that Portugese team, Compare there super stars to that of England, and you will see the difference in quality. Look at France too, A certain Martial had to be extraordinary to be able to get back to the team because of the quality they have.

But England, any asshole that has one or two good games will be called into the teamgrin E.g Tomori and co.
You can't blame Martial..i guess Giroud is better than him
*argue with France coach on that* tongue

For you to single out Tomori says a lot about you... I guess England don't have any manure player on their team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
weedtaker:

England's problem is generational walai.

Same shit for decades now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
They FA needs ogbenidipo to vet CV and screen their managers. Cause I don’t know what southgate put forward that landed him the job.

Moyes isn’t this clueless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Christensen - 2 MOTM in a row

Kovacic - Highest rated player for Croatia in both their games

Giroud - Scored a goal

Ampadu - 2 Clean Sheets and 1 MOTM

Werner - 1 Goal

CHO - Best U21 player for England

Batshuayi - Scored a brace

Up bluesss

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:11am On Sep 09, 2020
olabode89:

I felt so initially but when I read more about the deal i kinda agree with the move. It seems like they are favouring style of play and the manager more than the level of competition. Lee Bowyer and Nicky Butt are mates from their time at Newcastle United.

Also, a steady rise from league one to a top Championship side next season won't be a bad move.

I hope you are right. I just don't think League One is of the right standard to use to judge his preparedness. The guy will soon be 20 and is already a Welsh international. Surely they could have found a club in the Championship that also fulfilled whatever conditions they had.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:23am On Sep 09, 2020
weedtaker:

Another good reason why we shouldn't be blowing £108m on him, he is English and highly overrated....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8423) (8424) (8425) (8426) (8427) (8428) (8429) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.