Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8826567 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8434) (8435) (8436) (8437) (8438) (8439) (8440) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
patrickmuf:
Weekly wages...

Even Madrid are faced with the option of paying half of Bale's wages if he must leave...

Yeah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ole on Mengi:

“We always had that in the back of our minds that our academy will provide players and Teden has definitely impressed me. It’s different trusting defenders on the big stage, of course it is," [BBC]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ebenreloaded: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
The wolves league is back again,........ (message me on zero seven zero 66 40 20 29 on whatsapp to be added to the wolves whatsapp group)

TheWolvesLeague H2H Code: nime1l ( or click https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/nime1l )
TheWolvesLeague Classic Code: wpxcl8 ( or click https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/wpxcl8 )

PLAY WITH THE WOLVES.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
patrickmuf:
If there's any player I'll pay over 100m for in Dortmund, it's definitely not Sancho but Haaland...That guy is a deadly finisher, he has showed that he can hold his own against any opponent and at the biggest of stages...I watch him play for Norway and was wowed...

Patrick God bless you for this post.

That Haaland is fvcking good

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ravioli:

Ole is waiting to sign that guy up by 2021/2022.. £75 million release clause

Ole kor Ole ni

That guy is definitely replacing Lewandowski at Bayern Munich
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
GloryIsaac:

In as much as I want Sancho here, BVBs stance on no add-ons is suspect. If they value him so high, why not trust him to perform well enough to get them the remaining pay? Hmmm

Lol. Pay up or look elsewhere. This thing no hard.

I don’t know why you guys are making Dortmund look like the villain here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
patrickmuf:
I am quite certain that if Martial had the likes of Rashford and Greenwood flanking him all season with suport from Fernandez and Pogba, he'd have easily scored more than 20 goals last season...

It's like you have forgotten how bad we were with James playing from the right and our attacking midfielder being Pereira/Lingard. Which striker won't struggle to score goals with such an average support?

Our forward line bar any injuries will guarantee you at least 65 - 70 goals in a season...The CF position is not a priority for now especially when we are yet to sign a RWF, LCB, LB and less likely, a DM.

Ok boss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
GloryIsaac:

In as much as I want Sancho here, BVBs stance on no add-ons is suspect. If they value him so highw, why not trust him to perform well enough to get them the remaining pay? Hmmm
Nothing suspicious there.

The add-ons i suppose will be hinged on X no. of games, if ManUtd wins league, UCL, balon d'or in X no. of years nd BVB doesnt want all those shiit.. Its more of a belief in ManUtd achieving that in the stipulated no. of years than in the ability of Sancho.

They just want their money clean nd complete, instead of hanging it unto some incertanties.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
I see you guys moaning about our signings, e noh concern me. I will meet you this season and I will fvxk you up with no mercy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
larride:

I swear.

God forbid the guy doesnt fulfil his potential or the club doesnt achieve the set goal, na so their money take jaaa o grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ennyjay72(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
KingAlabi:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
nice editing skills
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Maguire rating on Fifa be making man depressed

79 for my club captain

Rashford rated ahead of Martial... I'm sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
chidexxy007:

I swear.

God forbid the guy doesnt fulfil his potential or the club doesnt achieve the set goal, na so their money take jaaa o grin grin

Abi. You sef hear the kind adds on If Man Utd wins the league, If Man Utd wins the UCL bla bla bla.

Alaye pay up or geddifok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michaellovaldo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
patrickmuf:
Last season, Rashford, Martial and Greenwood showed that they have the ability to put up trophy winning numbers and it can only get better with them playing together more and with more experience...

We really missed goals and assist from other areas of the pitch and that's where Fernandez comes in. I reckon if we had started the season with him and Pogba, we'd have won more matches and scored more than we did.

Ole should bring in an attacking left back that offers something similar to what you get from Robertson and Trent at Liverpool just to stretch teams because most teams began overloading their midfield when they discovered our main threat came from the middle with Bruno...

Lastly, we need our [b][/b]defenders to pop in with the odd goal here and there...
We already have one....Smalling
It's down to Ole to use him this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ravioli:

BVB will not negotiate and have a set price at €120M.
They have also told Sancho that he will be allowed to leave if the bid at €120M is submitted. Not mentioned any deadline other than 5th of October.

Staff still believes a bid will be made this week. Final decision by Joel.
Let them waste the entire window chasing Sancho? What about LFB and a pacy strong intelligent CB? I pray we do well this season regardless of any other transfer business.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
LostMyZeal:
Expect United to announce Sancho on the 14th or thereabout wink
I feel so too tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Manchester United have ambitions to sign Jadon Sancho so he is ready for the 2020/21 Premier League opener against Crystal Palace on September 19

- Fredrik A. Filtvedt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
ChristineC:
guy no mention that name again
Wetin do King? I personally would love it if we sign him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Solskjaer has spoken to Jadon Sancho. In these conversations, Sancho has expressed his desire to play for United.

-Fredrik A. Filtvedt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
When Bayern comes for Halaand now, BVB go bend like say no be the same league dem two dey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ravioli:
Manchester United have ambitions to sign Jadon Sancho so he is ready for the 2020/21 Premier League opener against Crystal Palace on September 19

- Fredrik A. Filtvedt

Ambition FC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ravioli:
Solskjaer has spoken to Jadon Sancho. In these conversations, Sancho has expressed his desire to play for United.

-Fredrik A. Filtvedt

Expression FC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Solskjær is frustrated by Manchester United's lack of progress in the transfer window so far. However, United are now confident that a deal for Jadon Sancho is possible..

- Fredrik A. Filtvedt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ravioli:

- Fredrik A. Filtvedt
Ambition FC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ravioli:
Solskjær is frustrated by Manchester United's lack of progress in the transfer window so far. However, United are now confident that a deal for Jadon Sancho is possible..

- Fredrik A. Filtvedt
Confident FC

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsceejay009(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
larride:

Man Utd fans feel entitled to Sancho, as if their club is his destiny. If Dortmund just change their mind and say they don't want to sell, there is nothing they will do about it since Sancho is happy to stay at Dortmund. In my opinion, Sancho isn't worth more than £50M but a player's worth is different from a Club's valuation of him. Barcelona value Messi to be above €700M but no footballer on earth is worth that amount, not even the GOAT. If that value him at €120M it just means they are reluctant to sell one of their star players and only a ridiculous sum will take him out of Dortmund but it doesn't mean he's worth that amount. So if you can't pay then f**k off, it's not that hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ravioli:
United was willing to pay €100M + €20M in addons.
BVB is then only guarateed €100M with a change of getting another €20M if Sancho achieves his performance goals.
Addons is a set amount after X amount of matches, X amount of goals, United winning PL, United winning CL etc.
you can't blame them tongue with the record of quality players going there and struggling and flopping, BVB are indirectly saying, Sancho signing doesn't mean Manu will any trophy within next few seasons, and about Sancho's performance, they cam only guarantee how he performs due to the staff they have. They don't trust Ole to bring out the best in him thereby meeting whatever clause Manu put cheesy

now this is disrespect grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY00ZEyjnKg

I'm feeling this new Academy Coach.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
BlueAngel444:
you can't blame them tongue with the record of quality players going there and struggling and flopping, BVB are indirectly saying, Sancho signing doesn't mean Manu will any trophy within next few seasons, and about Sancho's performance, they cam only guarantee how he performs due to the staff they have. They don't trust Ole to bring out the best in him thereby meeting whatever clause Manu put cheesy

now this is disrespect grin

You look to me like a very jobless, obsessive, jobless cur..

You jump on any man utd discuss like your life depends on it. Why not use this minutes to improve your livelihood ??

Low budget bobrisky

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ravioli:
grin
this come back after days of tom tom trolling cheesy is still lame though grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Manure should be ashamed of themself....I pray una sign Sandcho and he flop..ahhhhhhhh..trolling go touch una.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8434) (8435) (8436) (8437) (8438) (8439) (8440) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Excallibur(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.