Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8687495 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8568) (8569) (8570) (8571) (8572) (8573) (8574) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
The long and short of your story is, Traore's playing style is fading out. The RW is gradually being dominated by RWF.
patrickmuf:
There's a difference between a RW and RWF...Traore is a RW whilst Salah is a RWF...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Imagine championing for the buy of a winger that is not even better than Antonio fooking Valencia for 70million of the queens best silver.. 5goals in 100 apps.. Jesus Christ.

And you call Golden boy with 20 goals and 20assists in less than 50apps overrated?

Are you fooking kidding me. I rather spend 200mill than buy Adama for free.

We are the biggest club in the UK ffs! not some Luton Fc.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DrinkWater10: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
spillo1:

Please I don't have time for comedy and unserious posts. Our defense last season was among the best in the league,we never conceded more than two goals and last time I checked we conceded the least goals from open play. If our attack wasn't toothless we wouldn't have lost some matches.
We conceded 3 against Sheffield last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
96forever:
Imagine championing for the buy of a winger that is not even better than Antonio fooking Valencia for 70million of the queens best silver.. 5goals in 100 apps.. Jesus Christ.

And you call Golden boy with 20 goals and 20assists in less than 50apps overrated?

Are you fooking kidding me. I rather spend 200mill than buy Adama for free.

We are the biggest club in the UK ffs! not some Luton Fc.

Are minding them grin
Na confirm animal talk.

Adama that is not even as good or productive as a former One pony trick of ours, Mr Valencia. Yet some people are saying we should ignore Sancho for him. Wetin person no go see for this thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
DrinkWater10:

We conceded 3 against Sheffield last season.

I was pretty sure we didn't but I just checked and you are absolutely right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oasis007:
Hope to see us take a Risk with Bruno, Pogba and VDB at the same time in the Midfield. Forget DM ish, all matter is good Footie.

Let's the Defenders cover up the DM position.
I would rather have Fred in that midfield, Pogba is too slow and isn't mobile enough to play well with Bruno. Bruno and Fred combo worked well for us at the early part of 2020 before Fraudgba returned to the team...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Omo, 5 goals in 100 matches, that’s some smalling- esque stat up there. I’d rather have de gea play my right wing. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Panther7:
#mufc still hope to sign a left-back and ideally another forward, but feel that fans and the media should trust the process and be more appreciative of the difficulties involved #mulive [@OliverKay]

Guys "trust the process and be more appreciative"
grin grin grin grin
hmm the faith Manu fans must have sha, well there are still twelve days to go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Expert17:

Dean Henderson to take the no 1 spot before January.

De Gea have a lot of errors in him just waiting to come out.
No mind me jare, i actually quoted the wrong person..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
The weekend we are going to play Wolves, I'll be here to read comments of folks who will be weary of Adama...

Teams pay special attention to him. Most times he is fouled and that's why baba started oiling his hands and wearing body fitted jerseys...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Chelsea can have him for £200m.
we will have him for Rudiger and throw in Drinkwater and Baba rahman as bonus and even Kepa for a 2 yr loan deal just to show we care and value our dealingscheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godx: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
The weekend we are going to play Wolves, I'll be here to read comments of folks who will be weary of Adama...

Teams pay special attention to him. Most times he is fouled and that's why baba started oiling his hands and wearing body fitted jerseys...
Patrick we are still waiting for the list o

Kimbeast:

You have said that before. Just list the other RW in the league that's all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Godx:

Patrick we are still waiting for the list o

I said Adama Traore is the best out and out right winger, your goons said he isn't but have since refused to drop the names of those who are better. Whose prerogative is it to drop names now? The one that has dropped a name of the player he thinks is the best or the ones that claim he isn't yet are finding it difficult to drop a name?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godx: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
I said Adama Traore is the best out and out right winger, your goons said he isn't but have since refused to drop the names of those who are better. Whose prerogative is it to drop names now? The one that has dropped a name of the player he thinks is the best or the ones that claim he isn't yet are finding it difficult to drop a name?

No one said anything of such nature. You were the one who boldly proclaimed He is the best out and out winger in the league in an attempt to hype him up despite no one comparing him to anyone. Now you were asked to kindly list those out and out wingers he is better than by kimbeast you haven't answered.

Kimbeast:

You have said that before. Just list the other RW in the league that's all.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Afrodoc2...... Do we have any potential RW presently at the Academy?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Godx:

No one said anything of such nature. You were the one who boldly proclaimed He is the best out and out winger in the league when no comparism was made whatsoever with anyone. Now you were asked to kindly list those wingers by kimbeast you haven't answered.

I don't have time for this back and forth.

You are a Barca fan and I think Kim is a Chelsea fan...You guys should worry about your respective clubs rather than come here to bore me with repetitive lines...

Over and out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oasis007:
Afrodoc2...... Do we have any potential RW presently at the Academy?!

Nobody that is ready or even near ready.

It would be interesting to see how the new under-18s play this season and maybe one of the gazilion new attackers that we got might be tried on the right wing.

Soretire has shown some promise even though he is mainly a left winger but has been tried on the right recently. Problem is that he is only 16 and smallish so likely 2-3yrs away from even sniffing the first team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
patrickmuf:

You are a Barca fan and I think Kim is a Chelsea fan...You guys should worry about your respective clubs rather than come here to bore me with repetitive lines...

Over and out...

LMAO. The guy na real gbeborun. That’s why i gave him the OK doke the other day.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kimbeast: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
patrickmuf:

Over and out...
You made a reckless statement thinking you won't be called out to defend it. Just accept you made a mistake or you were just typing to be seen as smart when you have no atom of clue about what you were typing about. All these Amala turning and you support Chelsea so mind your business angle are dumb.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
afrodoc2:

Nobody that is ready or even near ready.

It would be interesting to see how the new under-18s play this season and maybe one of the gazilion new attackers that we got might be tried on the right wing.

Soretire has shown some promise even though he is mainly a left winger but has been tried on the right recently. Problem is that he is only 16 and smallish so likely 2-3yrs away from even sniffing the first team.
How about Elanga, can't he do a job out on the right? I know he operates mainly from he from left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godx: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kimbeast:

You made a reckless statement thinking you won't be called out to defend it. Just accept you made a mistake or you were just typing to be seen as smart when you have no atom of clue about what you were typing about. All these Amala turning and you support Chelsea so mind your business angle are dumb.
I tire for patrick o.

Elrony said this

elrony:

Abeg we already have too many doctors at the club cry

Oya make them bid for Adama na grin cheesy
spillo replied why he didn't want Adama. Nobody was making comparisons or talking about in and outside winger.

spillo1:

The price wolves called the last time Liverpool were interested was £75million. In my opinion Adama is not what we need. He is a one trick pony with no end product hell he is not even a certified starter for wolves.

Then patrick jumped in out of nowhere and proclaimed Adama the best out and out right winger in the entire league.

patrickmuf:

In the league, as an out and out right winger, there's none close to him. FYI, Salah and Mahrez are RWFs...

Now for patrick to list the other out and out winger in the league he has gone mute and he is telling us to mind our business lol.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kimbeast:

You made a reckless statement thinking you won't be called out to defend it. Just accept you made a mistake or you were just typing to be seen as smart when you have no atom of clue about what you were typing about. All these Amala turning and you support Chelsea so mind your business are dumb.
Ever heard of out and out centre forward?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kimbeast: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
Ever heard of out and out centre forward?
Please Just list the out and out wingers like I requested that's all. You are the one dragging out a small issue. Infact bro forget about it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
You guys claimed it's Sancho or nothing and asked us to mention alternatives, we did without beating around the bush.

Now we are talking Adama and you still expect us to mention other right wingers are if we are arguing with ourselves or against your own point of view.

When you lots were on about Sancho, did you bother to mention other right wingers?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
How about Elanga, can't he do a job out on the right? I know he operates mainly from he from left.

He can do a job but he is mainly left sided and I don’t he is as effective on the right, just like Martial who his game most resembles.

Soretire is still very young so hopefully he might be able switch from left to right without drop in quality.

The problem is that the use of inverted wingers means a budding RW should be left footed but left footers are scarce.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
afrodoc2:

He can do a job but he is mainly left sided and I don’t he is as effective on the right, just like Martial who his game most resembles.

Soretire is still very young so hopefully he might be able switch from left to right without drop in quality.

The problem is that the use of inverted wingers means a budding RW should be left footed but left footers are scarce.
Very scarce...There's a general lack of top talents coming through.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
In the list grin grin Sarr is an alternative to Sancho, not bad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Even wolves v just completed d signing of N.Semedo....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cavani is a free agent.

U sign an overage IGHALO but don't sign an overage Cavani.
Wtf
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ogun and sango must strike that scandavanivan fraudster if he starts lindelof ahead of Bailly again..

IT coach..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mrviktor:
Cavani is a free agent.

U sign an overage IGHALO but don't sign an overage Cavani.
Wtf

We should also sign okocha and odenwingie since we have now become gathering of elders.

Is cavani epl tested?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8568) (8569) (8570) (8571) (8572) (8573) (8574) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.