Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724886 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2014
afrodoc:
LOL no wonder you think you know it all mr "i assist sheep in giving birth".
You hold on to your misconceptions with eegun ori and refuse to learn anything new(no wonder you couldn't be allowed to treat human beings and you were relegated to be staring at the lame feet of donkeys and the swollen udders of cows the rest of your life).......I DON'T LIVE OR WORK IN NIGERIA cheesy

there's nothing to learn from a goat like you. i mean - you fail at everything including logic. vet doctors make more money than ordinary doctors. so you might have shot yourself in the foot while trying to expose your stupïdity to the world again.

Now that you have confessed that you spend most of the day assisting sheep to give birth and squeezing the udders of cows we finally understand why you always appear so angry and have so much time to post 25 THOUSAND TIMES ON NL.

that's because i already made hay while the sun was shining in my teenage years. when fools like you were in the bush chasing rodents, i was studying hard for medical exams so i would have loads of breathing space in my late 20s.

look at you now, you are almost 40 and you still live with your parents. performing abortion process on teenage girls in your area is about the only means of livelihood for you & your cohorts. now that jonathan has sacked you, then there's one more armed robber the police should be hoping to catch. grin

Tapout said you failed JAMB several times before you were parceled off to the UK to help oyinbo take care of bingo and mehhh grin
I am sure you got enough experience of how a man can rise up from the dirt from your several failed exams. Please tell us when did you finally give up and consign yourself to the fact that sheep and goats will be your best friends for the rest of your life?

tapout fell from his mother's back as a child, he's been suffering from dementia ever since. i have been meaning to release the dossier gathered on you ever since i murked nyabingo's fake academic gown. the opportunity has finally availed itself......

afrodoc, stop lying to us you are a medical doctor. you were a truant in school. it was gathered you repeated each class in your secondary school & you were arrested in yaba area of lagos for exam malpractices. you spent 3 years in jail before a state governor pardoned you & the others caught.

no tertiary institution would take you then you were introduced into making traditional medicine. swear on your father's life you do not sell medicine on danfos & BRT buses. swear on your mother's life you don't use crooked tools to do abortion process for teenage girls in your area.

you came on NL lying to these innocent posters you are a doctor whereas you only peddle traditional medicine. don't you fücking have a conscience? why must you lie all the time to claim what you are not? oloshious fellow, 40 years of age and your life lacks magnitude & direction.

you are a disgrace to formal education!

What i am trying to say is that you are the type who is EVERYTHING on the internet but NOTHING in life.... cool

may the souls of all the children you have aborted rise & haunt you. you think you would get away with the lives you have destroyed. you have destroyed wombs, murdered innocent children & you had the hutzpah to say dr coogar is nothing in life?

hahahaha - your punishment starts henceforth!

20 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Nihilist:

My man, you need first aid. Scratch that, you need the paramedics

The 10 hit combo + fatality by lethal injection that afrodoc delivered has led you into a state of hallucination.

Only God knows what afrodoc put in that syringe...the Ebola virus?

How can you get fiber optic connection on a mobile phone? grin

Your response is weak as fvck as well.

Go and sleep coogar. You have been offered as the human sacrifice to the gods of football as part of this year's start of season festivities. Better luck next time

you are a bush man

4G is fibre-optic internet.
you, afrodoc and whoever wants it on NL are not enough to put a scratch on me. bring it on.

if afrodoc recovers from my double-gauge shotgun, i will eat my shoes & my sky remote. you and afrodoc can suck each other's cöck off when he recovers.

coog is out!

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

you are a bush man

4G is fibre-optic internet.
you, afrodoc and whoever wants it on NL are not enough to put a scratch on me. bring it on.

if afrodoc recovers from my double-gauge shotgun, i will eat my shoes & my sky remote. you and afrodoc can suck each other's cöck off when he recovers.

coog is out!

You know I work in IT infrastructure right?

4G and Fibre Optic are two completely different things

For one, Fibre Optic is a cabled connection while 4G is wireless

I no get time to school you on this. I've told you to go and sleep.

It's not easy, afrodoc used you to test out some new Tekken Moves that's why you're still seeing stars grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2014
Viewing this topic; tval(m), nihilist, dadehmola, elampiro, Pietro Rico, mr TA, Nitlad, eleshin, coogar, rap devil

Nigga had to create another account so as to "like" his post!!

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2014
Lol. This nihilist na confam crazeman sha grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2014
Nihilist:

You know I work in IT infrastructure right?

4G and Fibre Optic are two completely different things

For one, Fibre Optic is a cabled connection while 4G is wireless

I no get time to school you on this. I've told you to go and sleep.

It's not easy, afrodoc used you to test out some new Tekken Moves that's why you're still seeing stars grin

why are you crying for the bereaved? do you want to get served too? i have a 5-page dossier on yourself as well if you want it.

the coog is versatile, i can shank every one here while having my dïck sucked by a gorgeous mormon neighbour.

this is too easy - it's like experimenting on a lab rat. like i said, if afrodoc recovers from my haymaker, i would eat my shoes. better start writing for him.

i get una time today.....i am the only zeus in this building.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

why are you crying for the bereaved? do you want to get served too? i have a 5-page dossier on yourself as well if you want it.

the coog is versatile, i can shank every one here while having my dïck sucked by a gorgeous mormon neighbour.

this is too easy - it's like experimenting on a lab rat. like i said, if afrodoc recovers from my haymaker, i would eat my shoes. better start writing for him.

i get una time today.....i am the only zeus in this building.

Dossier?

I'll put my LinkedIn details up here now if you agree to do the same

Each person then has to put an predetermined update on their LinkedIn page

Let everybody see who is who

I no run bruv

Zeus ko, Amadioha ni...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2014
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2014
Nihilist:

Dossier?

I'll put my LinkedIn details up here now if you agree to do the same

Each person then has to put an predetermined update on their LinkedIn page

Let everybody see who is who

I no run bruv

Zeus ko, Amadioha ni...

and what would this prove? i mean - if you put david cameron's linkedin profile and claim it's yours, how are we going to verify?

abeg, comot for road jare......you know sometimes a fight promoter can get hit in the jaw. don't get involved, remain promoting these fights & let the boxers do their ish.

however, if you want to spar....gather your boxing gloves and hop into the ring. i have been punching niggaz to death since adam met eve in eden.

where's afrodoc?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by laposta: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2014
Do you support any of the top clubs in Europe?

Have you been looking for other fans of your beloved football club?

Look no further.
Football9ja.com is the newest online community dedicated made by Nigerians for Nigerian football fans.

From the top clubs in Europe to those of less followership e.g Valencia, Inter Milan, FC Porto, Benfica or just name it…Football9ja has the architecture to create a dedicated fanzone for you and your buddies.

Come to
Football9ja.com and share your views on:

• Your club’s transfer rumors and transfers
• Your club’s games and fixtures
• Your club’s tactics
• Other football competitions – UEFA Champions League, Europa League, Budweiser FA Cup, Capital One Cup etc

If you’re looking to catch up with your own club’s supporters, then visit
Football9ja.com and become a member today. Click Here to Register. It is absolutely free.. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

and what would this prove? i mean - if you put david cameron's linkedin profile and claim it's yours, how are we going to verify?

abeg, comot for road jare......you know sometimes a fight promoter can get hit in the jaw. don't get involved, remain promoting these fights & let the boxers do their ish.

however, if you want to spar....gather your boxing gloves and hop into the ring. i have been punching niggaz to death since adam met eve in eden.

where's afrodoc?

No be you talk say you get my dossier like I gat shyt to hide. We can easily verify profiles by asking for very specific profile updates

You suppose know say I run from nobody online and off.

Anyways, I agree this aint my fight and I'm only a hype man.

But I can see when a fight needs to be stopped. Your brow is cut and your eye swollen shut from afrodoc's superb combination.

Go and sleep, try your luck tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2014
Abeg People, you must like posts by these two heavyweight champions so we can see more action! I beg you in Jah's name.

Btw, I sense a comeback!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2014
Welcome to ESPN Friday Fight Night people.

Afrodoc has won this card by KO

Can we get a new set of combatants in the ring?

I like a royal rumble between A40,Pataki,PietroRico, and Airbornelacer.

These mofos have some serious beef

LET THERE BE BLOOD!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2014
lipsrsealed angry grin lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2014
Nihilist:

No be you talk say you get my dossier like I gat shyt to hide. We can easily verify profiles by asking for very specific profile updates

You suppose know say I run from nobody online and off.

Anyways, I agree this aint my fight and I'm only a hype man.

But I can see when a fight needs to be stopped. Your brow is cut and your eye swollen shut from afrodoc's superb combination.

Go and sleep, try your luck tomorrow.

afrodoc died on this one.....
i mean - he sells traditional medicine ranging from alomo bitters & other useless products on buses & he's claiming to be doctor.

let this be a lesson to the others. do not ever mistake the coog's kindness for weakness. i am lethal, the only zeus in the building. you will have to kill me first before i let anyone walk over me.

whoever wants it next should throw in his request.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2014
This is just a pre-event for the season start cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2014
nitlad you midgetfucker

you just dey there dey look abi?

you better pick an opponent and enter the ring angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2014
This event is a sold out. See people for thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2014
Nihilist: nitlad you midgetfucker

grin cheesy grin

Olosi

Nna mehn, this season go bam! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2014
Nihilist: nitlad you midgetfucker

I hope I have your permission to refer to DaftBoard and A-Fool-At-40 as midgetfuckers during the course of the season? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhelake: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2014
I can see lot of things. It's better to be silent on issues like this.

However, when you reason someone was forced to post his annual income. This is like when Binghinya posted his pic to buttress his point. May be now Coogar will post his payslip.

It looks to me too Coogar finally agreed to tapout1's claims........ That's good- to be proud of ones job.

If an animal doctor earned £53k/annually why should a human doctor not earn more than half of that? Moreso when he's based abroad. In Nigeria, guys with good corporate jobs earn in that region or more (N10m to N20m). So why would someone have to sacrifice a whole village to earn N14 per annum?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2014
nitlad:

I hope I have your permission to refer to DaftBoard and A-Fool-At-40 as midgetfuckers during the course of the season? grin cheesy grin

GRANTED!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2014
Today matchcard so far looks like this.

Coogar vs Afrodoc & Coogar vs Nihilist.

Which is the main event and which is the undercard we are yet to tell. No doubt more bouts will be added as the day proceeds.

*grabs front row seat*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2014
Elampiro jumps into the ring, threatening to turn this into a fatal four way or 3 against 1.

*activates video recorder*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2014
Nihilist: GRANTED!!

O seun.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2014
nitlad:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2014
montelik: Today matchcard so far looks like this.

Coogar vs Afrodoc & Coogar vs Nihilist.

Which is the main event and which is the undercard we are yet to tell. No doubt more bouts will be added as the day proceeds.

*grabs front row seat*

See this stale midgetfucking nigga.

I am the ONLY hypeman here...get the fvck out of my seat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2014
elampiro: I can see lot of things. It's better to be silent on issues like this.

However, when you reason someone was forced to post his annual income. This is like when Binghinya posted his pic to buttress his point. May be now Coogar will post his payslip.

It looks to me too Coogar finally agreed to tapout1's claims........ That's good- to be proud of ones job.

If an animal doctor earned £53k/annually why should a human doctor not earn more than half of that? Moreso when he's based abroad. In Nigeria, guys with good corporate jobs earning in that region or more (N10m to N20m). So why would someone have to sacrifice a whole village to earn N14/annum.

believe that nonsense & you would believe anything, you can put yourself on the card too. the more the merrier. i can do 5 of una today without having to break any sweat.

your own shall be the easiest - from being an okada rider to being amodu's ball boy. by the time i am done with you retärds, y'all would be begging for a username change.

where's the promoter? go and wake afrodoc up. useless coward, he waited till i logged off last night before posting. that's what cowards do - sneak an attack while the zeus sleeps.

if anyone of you illegitimate children is bold enough to rep your village, come at coogar right now that he's online & let's see if the association of market women in your villages wouldn't be wearing black to mourn y'all deaths for the next 21 days.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2014
elampiro: I can see lot of things. It's better to be silent on issues like this.

If an animal doctor earned £53k/annually why should a human doctor not earn more than half of that? Moreso when he's based abroad. In Nigeria, guys with good corporate jobs earn in that region or more (N10m to N20m). So why would someone have to sacrifice a whole village to earn N14 per annum?

Omo, see small fact here o!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2014
nitrogen:

Omo, see small fact here o!

there's no fact there....
elampiro is just a stark illiterate. coogar posting £53k per annum & nihilist saying he's an IT expert or elampiro saying he used to suck amodu's cöck are just words on the internet. no proof, no evidence....

it's different from nyabingo posting a full size picture of himself looking like a patient receiving treatment from a bar beach spiritualist with shoes that look like meatpie. until i post my payslip bearing my name & details, i have not crossed the line.

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.