Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8778835 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8599) (8600) (8601) (8602) (8603) (8604) (8605) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
eph12:

You're his PA na. No be you dey drop odds here ni

I didn't realise you are now an internally displaced amputee who doesn't have the fingers to do simple Googles.

Now I know...I still refuse to help you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:

Nothing is more poisonous in a team than an unserious player

90% of man United players this season are looking unserious
Make dem serious first let's know who the thunder will fire
They're not looking unserious, they're confused
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
eph12:

Oh
His coming won't change a thing. The midfield is the backbone of the team. There has to be some energy in the midfield. They don't know how to beat the press. They can't hold on to the ball, they can't dictate play. They get run over easily. Telles can't correct this
Ole does not even look like a midfield focused coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:

Nothing is more poisonous in a team than an unserious player

90% of man United players this season are looking unserious
Make dem serious first let's know who the thunder will fire
that's what you're getting wrong.
If 90% of a team are unserious , then it's the fault of the coach for not motivating them.
I mean they're not serial winners that you might think they'll be complacent.. No!
So what makes them unserious?

I assure you, if a klopp or guardiola handle this team, you go see pogba they run from opponent post to his post to defend. You'll see less of show boating pogba.
That's what a good manager does.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jodera:
If 90% of a team are unserious , then it's the fault of the coach for not motivating them.
I mean they're not serial winners that you might think they'll be complacent.. No!

I assure you, if a klopp or guardiola handle this team, you go see pogba they run from opponent post to his post to defend. You'll see less of show boating pogba.
You are just wasting time. Leave Akin Alabi alone. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lims11:
am jus waiting patiently till midseason before I join the ole out bandwagon... grin grin
Damn... our play is jus too wacky angry angry

All in all make we no get pochettino, should in case angry angry
Me im just waiting after 4,5 games according to Ole.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
FEM!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jodera:
For bissaka, I think it's up to coach. That structure was too wrong for a wing to be free for 90m yet nothing is done. That's not bissaka fault, that's on ole. He should have made sure that wing was express the way it is
cheesy
Ole told him not to mark March
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
eph12:

They're not looking unserious, they're confused
They are many rings to it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jodera:

Even a Mourinho couldn't make Pogba do that

I have given up on Pogba defending ever since
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
odizeey:

You are just wasting time. Leave Akin Alabi alone. cheesy
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:
cheesy
Ole told him not to mark March
I don't know. But what I do know is that I've never seen a wing leak for over 90min the way Awb wing leaked today without any structural change from the gaffer.
This is the first time I'm seeing such

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:

Even a Mourinho couldn't make Pogba do that

I have given up on Pogba defending ever since
Mou ke? We're talking of good motivators, you're talking of person wey dey fight with players with almost all the clubs he's coached.
undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Are you guys seeing Sancho cheesy cheesy

I watched 90 minutes. Augsburg packed double decker and was hitting them on counter. Sancho couldn't create anything. Surprisingly it was Guerrero the LWB and young Gio Reyna, that was running rings over the opposition.

Though Bellingham is still 17, but from what I see today, there is nothing special about him.

Dortmund really misses Hakimi, Muenier was just crossing awkwardly without bite.

Let's wait for the next match against bottom team where they will be given space like the one Barnsley gave shekpe. Sancho will give 3 assist and stat pad. Buy that one for our PE teacher, he will tell you it's still not his fault, because nothing will change

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jodera:
Mou ke? We're talking of good motivators, you're talking of person wey dey fight with players with almost all the clubs he's coached.
undecided undecided
Players that earn huge money per week still need to be motivated. What exactly for

Btw, I doubt Fergie motivates that much, maybe Klopp does, instead he treats your fvckup grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adiwana: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Did you see Greenwood

That guy did nothing the entire game. Only after that had a worse match was Martial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
chrisley024:
Players that earn huge money per week still need to be motivated. What exactly for

Btw, I doubt Fergie motivates that much, maybe Klopp does, instead he treats your fvckup grin

Fergie will bench you simple and sell you Immediately, he doesn't waste time. If it was Fergie, Pogba and De gea would have been sold last 2 summers. Ask Van Nistelrooy, Keane, Stam and Beckham, these one didn't even play or behave as bad as our current players. Fergie that suspended 7 man United players on the eve of his birthday in 2012 before our match with Blackburn. He played 7 defenders with no midfielders in that match.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
CapitalCee:

I watched 90 minutes. Augsburg packed double decker and was hitting them on counter. Sancho couldn't create anything. Surprisingly it was Guerrero the LWB and young Gio Reyna, that was running rings over the opposition.

Though Bellingham is still 17, but from what I see today, there is nothing special about him.

Dortmund really misses Hakimi, Muenier was just crossing awkwardly without bite.

Let's wait for the next match against bottom team where they will be given space like the one Barnsley gave shekpe. Sancho will give 3 assist and stat pad. Buy that one for our PE teacher, he will tell you it's still not his fault, because nothing will change
We should still get him because he's the only good RW we have in the world irregardless of the fact that he goes missing in the big stage
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jodera:
I don't know. But what I do know is that I've never seen a wing leak for over 90min the way Awb wing leaked today without any structural change from the gaffer.
This is the first time I'm seeing such

Structural change?

The guy switched to a 3 man defense and added a RCB just so that AWB could better match March but AWB kept going narrow.

Unless you wanted Ole to physically go on to the pitch and move AWB like a LEGO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
CapitalCee:

So in essense?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
chrisley024:

Leave these guys.
Back in 05 when we finished last in our UCL group, SAF hardly got off his seat to bark orders.
We were losing a UCL final and baba start there clenching his fist instead of jumping off his seat to give orders.

SAF hardly got off his seat to give orders. He'd just sit there and be chewing gum. But Ole must get off his own seat and go and fight on the touchline.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
chrisley024:

Fergie motivates... I mean he motivates well.

In fact, few pages ago here, someone posted few pictures of evra words on how fergie motivated him. He talked about how he was having a good game of his life, but fergie warned him that he's not playing at the best the way he wanted him to play and warned that if he continues like that, he'll bench him.
In fact, they're so many evra talked on how fergie do motivate and ginger them.

Now to the bolded, that's the main reason why the need to be motivated because with huge pay, they'll feel they've arrived. A coach needs to always lighten up the players' fire whether on bench or starting 11. That's why we've chicarito always coming from bench to score, Anderson always putting shift. Jones and smalling with cleverly carrying league. You think it's only just tactics that'll make them die on the field with passion ...Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

Structural change?

The guy switched to a 3 man defense and added a RCB just so that AWB could better match March but AWB kept going narrow.

Unless you wanted Ole to physically go on to the pitch and move AWB like a LEGO.
But what's wrong with that? If you see your player is not carrying out your instruction, what stops a coach from telling the player what he needs to do. Or telling the assistant to tell the player what to do?
Even fergie comes out once in a while to give out instructions wen things isn't going as planned. No be every time him dey sit down chew chewing gum. And I'm sure fergie would have stood up to give Awb instructions in today's match too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
CapitalCee:

Fergie will bench you simple and sell you Immediately, he doesn't waste time. If it was Fergie, Pogba and De gea would have been sold last 2 summers. Ask Van Nistelrooy, Keane, Stam and Beckham, these one didn't even play or behave as bad as our current players. Fergie that suspended 7 man United players on the eve of his birthday in 2012 before our match with Blackburn. He played 7 defenders with no midfielders in that match.
LMFAO......The bold is a fat ass lie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
dubylhover:

So in essense?

Before we sign Sancho. Ole need to F.uck out of the club. Ole cannot not use sancho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO......The bold is a fat ass lie.

What do you mean?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
CapitalCee:

Some talk dey weak me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Them dey shout for player head for match. Some times when you are in the field you fit lose concentration especially when things are awkward. You need someone outside to help out.

These are things that you experience. No be by to dey analyse like failed pundits. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jodera:
But what's wrong with that? If you see your player is not carrying out your instruction, what stops a coach from telling the player what he needs to do. Or telling the assistant to tell the player what to do?
Even fergie comes out once in a while to give out instructions wen things isn't going as planned. No be every time him dey sit down chew chewing gum. And I'm sure fergie would have stood up to give Awb instructions in today's match too.

Does the player have ANY responsibility in his own performance.

The coach saw he was struggling to cope with the Brighton wing back system and switched his formation and moved him to Right WB with the extra security of a RCB (Bailly) behind him.

Making him a Right WB back matched him directly against the opposing Left Wing back (in this case March). Any smart defender would know his primary duty AND the major reason for the switch in formation was for him to close down the wing back who had been peppering our goal post with shots.
Instead AWB was going narrow to crowd the 6 yard box with 3 other CBs.

At what point do we give some blame to the defender who, rumor has it, was born with a brain just like the rest of humanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
CapitalCee:

Before we sign Sancho. Ole need to F.uck out of the club. Ole cannot not use sancho

Ooh..I agree with you one hundred grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Before the match someone was expecting AWB will cover up for Lindelof. But it was not so.

It's not like the Brighton player was one god on the field that he would elude himself from AWB.

Make we acknowledge say something no dey right.

And I'm not backing AWB. I'm done backing any player in this team.

Something no dey right.

Las las, if you no set your team up to play well and follow your instructions the go sack you. Wetyn concern me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8599) (8600) (8601) (8602) (8603) (8604) (8605) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.