Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,702 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8870313 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8629) (8630) (8631) (8632) (8633) (8634) (8635) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nezzjnr:
. Dude
My bad grin
Just happy for the win not the performance though cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
TeslaFC:

I answered your question, and now, my imagination is running wild?

So you don’t see them interchange positions during the match?

Just say you didn’t expect that there’ll be an accurate answer to your “WiCkeD” question lmaooooo

Maybe the next wicked question will be “What’s Ole’s tactics?” Lmfaoooo

Y’all better chill tf out on the tears here, because the blame is enough to go round for the situation the club finds itself in.
You can put the blame on me too

You just described what you hope the players were playing, but that is not it. You were mentioning James, meanwhile Greenwood starts ahead of him since June. There is no fluidity but you wish there is one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
chidexxy007:
Wait, i'm hearing 16 away games without defeat.

Ole shaaa cheesy
Na why I bin ask one guy for this forum

Will you take trophies with crappy performance?

Like this like this
16 away games undefeated with like 60% crappy performance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
KingAlabi:

Na why I bin ask one guy for this forum

Will you take trophies with crappy performance?

Like this like this
16 away games undefeated with like 60% crappy performance
Nice one shaaa

Maybe Old Trafford should be moved to an away ground, so the can knw how to play there too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
eph12:

You can put the blame on me too

You just described what you hope the players were playing, but that is not it. You were mentioning James, meanwhile Greenwood starts ahead of him since June. There is no fluidity but you wish there is one

What I hope? As per I’m lying?

Are you proofreading your replies?

I gave James as an example of a player that operates differently based on the position he finds himself in. Do I really have to type it all over again? grin

So you don’t see Greenwood switch to the left in matches? and Rashford swift to the right? And vice versa? Lmaoooo

Oh well, Man United will rise again. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
timay:

No worry, dem go soon learn. Shebi Richarlison don get knock. He was subbed out injured. Na so w go start. injury to one or two of the main men in attack or midfield, their plan will automatically go to shit, because teams like that usually don't have backups

Their plan will be to win one of the cups either Carling or FA cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
TeslaFC:

I gave James as an example of a player that operates differently based on the position he finds himself in. Do I really have to type it all over again? grin

So you don’t see Greenwood switch to the left in matches? and Rashford swift to the right? And vice versa? Lmaoooo

Greenwood and Rashford swapping? LMAOOOO

Omo cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by arukwe123(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
You know the story about how Graeme Souness signed some random African brudda at Southampton because he rang him up and lied about being George Weah's cousin? These are the same vibes I get when watching Ighalo play. This guy told Ed Woodward that he's Jay-Jay Okocha's nephew

From Twitter grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
KingAlabi:

I have never supported 108m for Sancho

And in comparison we know Sancho is way better than Adama

Now back to jota

We are looking for a RW not another LW

How you don get this is what I don't understand

Some guys brought up Brooks here even in the rumours but well E no last

Even the Ake you mentioned in your previous, I think we were in for him but E no work out.

Abeg reason am na sad, 75 million for adama
Jota can play across the front line and Adama is not worth £75m if that's what you want to hear. Where did you even get that figure from?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
Jota can play across the front line and Adama is not worth £75m if that's what you want to hear. Where did you even get that figure from?
Wolves quoted that price for Liverpool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
chidexxy007:

Nice one shaaa

Maybe Old Trafford should be moved to an away ground, so the can knw how to play there too
He has lost just twice in Old Trafford for like 10 home games

Not too sure though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
TeslaFC:

Leave eph 12
Na coconut head im get grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
TeslaFC:

Sancho has pace, and is two-footed, which makes him versatile for both wings. OGS requires his attacking 3 to be fluid.

Sancho plays with ball to feet, similar to Anthony Martial. And he loves to dribble a lot. OGS seems to support players that dance in and around the box more than players that focus on making crosses.

Sancho also has an eye for pass, he possesses a very good playmaking ability, shown by his stat of last season. This means that in the system, the fluidity does not tamper with the quality of passing. For example, Daniel James. James style of play as a LW is different from his style of play as a RW. James plays more as an Inverted Forward when on the left, and as a Traditional Winger when on the right. He can’t play as an Inverted forward on the right because he isn’t two-footed.

Sancho plays as an Inverted forward on both wings because of his two-footedness, but his pace also gives him the ability to become unpredictable. He can either go in dribbling, or outpace defenders and put in a low cross for well-positioned CF to finish off. This is in line with OGS need for a fluid front 3.

Sancho himself is a good finisher, so while reading the game and setting up his teammates, his eye for goal cannot be underestimated, because he can shoot at any time, from anywhere within the box 18. Compare this to Mason Greenwood. Greenwood’s two-foot technique and power shot makes him a problem for keepers to deal with.

Now, let’s look at it from the mental aspect.

Sancho’s stats of last season prove that his decision-making is very good. You can’t rack up 17 assists with a dull brain. He plays for the team, and has good tactical understanding of the game well enough to know when to lay on a goal scoring chance for his teammates.

Sancho, just like Van De Beek has a good off-the-ball movement. Though I believe that VDB is slightly better than him in that aspect. Players with good off-the-ball movement are quality because they already know what to do with the ball before it arrives. That aids the team flow on the pitch.

Despite the hype and media coverage, Sancho seems to remain focused on becoming one of the best in the world. His interviews prove that. It’s not easy for a player of his age to manage such level of hype. That shows a strong mentality.

Lastly, Sancho already knows most of the guys at United, so gelling shouldn’t be a problem.

This is the last time I’ll have to explain stuff like this. If you want to know a player’s style of play, go watch your damn TV.
Sancho is not two footed unless I have been watching a different Sancho. I make bold to say he is better on the left or through the middle than out right and if he must play as a right winger then he needs a marauding right back and not what we have in Wan-Bissaka...

About the stats, you need to understand our point, Dortmund play an expansive all out attacking football which is a farcry from what you have here so don't expect him to do as much here...

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
LostMyZeal:

Please don't annoy me tonight with this crap fa... angry angry angry
Are you even a Man Utd fan
dafuq dyu know about system...huh
Abi are you fvckin blind

GTFOH with your nonsense epistle!!!

Absolute bullocks he posted but we move...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 1:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Walai football sef dey cause depression oo. grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:34am On Oct 01, 2020
I hope them news about Dembele are false. Dude is mostlikely done as a footballer, 8 hamstring injuries in 3 years is out of this world. If we cannot sign Sancho, we should jejely spend 40M + add ons on Sarr. Sarr has got a quite good season in the EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 5:09am On Oct 01, 2020
eph12:

Greenwood and Rashford swapping? LMAOOOO

Omo cheesy
What position of the pitch was greenwood for his first goal against Bournemouth last season?
Where was Rashford when he gave the pass to Bruno who made the assist to Greenwood?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 5:45am On Oct 01, 2020
olabode89:
I hope them news about Dembele are false. Dude is mostlikely done as a footballer, 8 hamstring injuries in 3 years is out of this world. If we cannot sign Sancho, we should jejely spend 40M + add ons on Sarr. Sarr has got a quite good season in the EPL.
He's coming in on loan plus option to buy. Is he still on the treatment table?

Bale is a doubt for our game this Saturday, kept wondering why Mourinho brought him back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2020
paafin:

What position of the pitch was greenwood for his first goal against Bournemouth last season?
Where was Rashford when he gave the pass to Bruno who made the assist to Greenwood?
Omo that's like 10 games ago

E be like they are waiting for Sancho to come before they continue their swapping and fluidity o. Everybody is on break now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Nikiballer:

OLE on the wheel,long may his reign continue....he should sign a life contract you know at the back of this beautiful win

Some of you guys behave like kids.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2020
eph12:

Omo that's like 10 games ago

E be like they are waiting for Sancho to come before they continue their swapping and fluidity o. Everybody is on break now
Why you dey talk like this na

You no dey watch our matches

Don't you see Greenwood and rashford rotate even Bruno rotates with them only martial hardly does only rashford wing im dey like go

Happy independence day cheesy

#60andstilluseless

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2020
KingAlabi:

Why you dey talk like this na

You no dey watch our matches

Don't you see Greenwood and rashford rotate even Bruno rotates with them only martial hardly does only rashford wing im dey like go

Happy independence day cheesy

#60andstilluseless

Are you it's not our matches of 2000s you dey watch? cheesy

If all these things happen every match day, what do you think people have been complaining about here during matches?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 2emotional(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2020
Today is champions league grouping.
Man utd
Bayern Munich
Athletico Madrid
Inter Milan.
In otems name amin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2020
#OleOUT #OleOUT

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Mata,Henderson n Bailey really impressed me yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2020

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ennyjay72(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2020
2emotional:
Today is champions league grouping. Man utd Bayern Munich Athletico Madrid Inter Milan. In otems name amin
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2020
2emotional:
Today is champions league grouping. Man utd Bayern Munich Athletico Madrid Inter Milan. In otems name amin
If you like, smoke all the shisha in this world, Man Utd is not facing Bayern!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 2emotional(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Karleb:

If you like, smoke all the shisha in this world, Man Utd is not facing Bayern!
hahahhahhhahaha... Mumu boy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2020
eph12:

Are you it's not our matches of 2000s you dey watch? cheesy

If all these things happen every match day, what do you think people have been complaining about here during matches?
E dey happen well well the only thing be say dem no dey score from the positions wey dem switch too on a regular

eph12 calm down watch our next game cheesy

No turn beer palour analyst for here oh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
#OleOUT

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
KingAlabi:

E dey happen well well the only thing be say dem no dey score from the positions wey dem switch too on a regular

eph12 calm down watch our next game cheesy

No turn beer palour analyst for here oh
We don set be that. If all these things dey happen, we suppose dey ok without new players sef. Thank God we are set for the season. Just remaining one match to reach full fitness as per na 5 games dem talk. bye bye to lamentations cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8629) (8630) (8631) (8632) (8633) (8634) (8635) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.