Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8836055 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) (8645) (8646) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Maybe it's Glaziers and Ed's decision to sell Smalling and leaving Jones, Rojo in the team. Is Smalling that bad that OGS doesn't even want to give him a chance? Can we now agree (atleast on the basis of this Smalling saga) that OGS is indeed very clueless? Who is a better CB btw Smalling and Lindelof?

Na him sabi. Na him them go sack, no be Lindelof.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Maybe it's Glaziers and Ed's decision to sell Smalling and leaving Jones, Rojo in the team. Is Smalling that bad that OGS doesn't even want to give him a chance? Can we now agree (atleast on the basis of this Smalling saga) that OGS is indeed very clueless? Who is a better CB btw Smalling and Lindelof?

Clueless man.

How can Lindelof be starting ahead of Smalling and Bailly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
If MUFC are to sign Alex Telles, it has to be tomorrow as he flies to Brazil on Sunday for international duty. United and FC Porto are 'way apart' on the fee [@JBurtTelegraph]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Just perfect.
Wicked person grin

How is that fixtures perfect na? cheesy

I can't wait for Scummies vs Leipzig.

Anything that cause division here, I'm all for it.

Fight scummies fight. kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
benji93:
My plan isn't to draw this into a back and forth that can get a book deal. I know your kind and as time would have it, Ole now has an appointment with your impressive Nagelsmann. Time sits and presides as judge over all inferences. I won't speak any further on the comparison.
Who has a better team between both managers?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Wicked person grin

How is that fixtures perfect na? cheesy

I can't wait for Scummies vs Leipzig.

Anything that cause division here, I'm all for it.

Fight scummies fight. kiss

Flee from here Ballack angry

Still expecting a Werner masterclass grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

He created an assist from the RW in today's game. He can do a job on the RW but he is better on the LW.

If we want to use him there it is better we train him to play there first BEFORE we promote him. He is not ready for 1st team football and definitely not in a position he is not used to.
Na desperation dey do me now grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
Nothing there to read. You are asking us if we want a manager that plays beautiful football or one that will deliver trophies and in response, I asked you if it isn't possible to win trophies whilst playing beautiful football but you started turning round and around.

Let me ask another question, which one is Ole serving us; trophies? Good football? Both? None?

If you had read it slowly as I asked you, you would have understood I am talking about instance success, will ten Haag give you instant trophies?

Will you be ok with constant top 4 and a good run in competitions for like 3 years or thereabouts before trophies will follow?

For the ole question I ask you this were you expecting a trophy last season as at the beginning of the season, be truthful to yourself, this season is ole's judgement season. Our expectations trophy wise has changed compared to last season.

Try understand something before you rush into it, E get why.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
benji93:
Man, at this point shut up. Do not speak for me. Do not presume you know what i am thinking. Just wait for the appointment. You don't have to wait for too long too. We don't have to turn the table. We only have to see how strong the other table is. cheesy : grin
What I hate. Na you dey worry person. Na you dey say shut up. If you don't want someone giving a counter opinion against your view, you can log out and view as a guest.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
GloryIsaac:
MUFC fixtures through October/November:

October 20: PSG (A)
October 24: Chelsea (H)
October 28: RB Leipzig (H)
November 1: Arsenal (H)
November 7: Everton (A)
omo this one pass burial ceremony

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
The way people run mouth on social media irritates me.

If you want run mouth online, you can as well drop your address so you can back up your big mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Because we no like coach style no mean say we go pray for loss. I'm even very optimistic that we would go to the next round of UCL.

I don't know why some of us are expecting people to wish united failure.
Na coach them won sack o. No be you o. Make Una bring Una mind come down. Him go see work for Norway. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Manchester United are reportedly 'serious' about signing Facundo Pellistri from Peñarol, and have even agreed a five-year contract with the player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Alex Telles may now sign a pre-contract with United in January and join for free next summer #muzone [@JBurtTelegraph]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
Diogo Dalot will be in Milan tomorrow to finalise his loan move to AC Milan #mulive [@dimarzio]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
What about this Berardi guy from Sassuolo, he a right winger with a left foot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
odizeey:

If you want run mouth online, you can as well drop your address so you can back up your big mouth.

Easy
Who vex you angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osamz007: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
which kind transfer season be this na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
pharod:
Ole is a good coach with vision but he's not a top coach. His taktiks are questionable and the problem is translating his vision on the pitch. A top team playing good football will always win trophies. That's the fact.

Vision without execution is just hallucination
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Uniquisite:

Ah!

Penarol in Uruguayan league nitori olorun
Shebi the scouts should do their jobs and go to South America?
They are doing their jobs you guys are still complaining
Nawa ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
OGS needs to aspire and perspire to inspire, else he will expire and be retired

angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
i am gonna take this as an attempt at a banter. Cos what's the point of comparing them? He got to the semifinals last season, eliminating a more talented Man City in the process. So i suppose his coaching and the mental strength of his players must be good enough to cover for the supposed lack of talent.
eph12:

Who has a better team between both managers?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2020
nitrogen:

Vision without execution is just hallucination
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2020
patrickmuf:
Na you quote me first still come dey drop"k" for me...

Whatever...
Lol. Calm down bro. I didn’t mean it in a bad way. I was just tired of arguing and I was trying to end the argument. I forgot that “k” is seen as almost an insult here. No vex. I never meant to “k” you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2020
odizeey:

Lol. You go surprise say na one small pikin wey carry him mama phone dey throw insult anyhow. If you find am go house, you fit realize say you just waste fuel grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2020
Sniper4real:
Na tru say Bruno don carry injury? embarassed
False.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Expert17:

Lindelof is a ball playing defender grin grin

This same coach replaced Lukaku with Ighalo.
Una don start again. How many times has this Lukaku issue been overflogged?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2020
AnthonyMartial:
Bon soir tout le monde. Ravi de rencontrer les fans de Manchester United sur le plus grand forum d'Afrique! J'espère vous rendre tous fiers dimanche!

GGMU
But you know that you don’t have sense sha? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2020
Leyqute:

Crystal Palace, Wolves, Sheffield, other non-top teams don’t commit lots of men forward and leave acres of space behind for attackers to exploit like the likes of Schalke 04 and Bremen.

And when the other team gets the ball, the midfielders track back to aid their defenders. In the BuLi they just leave the attackers to take on their defenders.

There’s a reason the BuLi has a higher average number of goal scored per match than the EPL.

And this is not about the best teams, it’s about the other teams. The quality, collectively, is garbage. That’s why we say the league is garbage.

CapitalCee:

I watched 90 minutes. Augsburg packed double decker and was hitting them on counter.

On this same thread people who have never watched a full bundesliga game claimed all German teams play with a high line, commit men forward and leave space behind

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:46am On Oct 03, 2020
These days, it’s difficult to differentiate fan from foe at Manchester United. Before the trolls even insult the players and coach and prophesy negativity for the club, so-called fans are already prophesying doom and making all sorts of derogatory remarks about the coach. Rival fans don’t even need to insult our coach and players now because so-called Manchester United fans are doing that for them. Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) (8645) (8646) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.