Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863939 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8697) (8698) (8699) (8700) (8701) (8702) (8703) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
SyIvalord:
Oh, you are not even worthy enough to have your posts read by me. I have indulged your worthless ass enough. Rot in hell bastard.

Na you be funlord na? Chai, if na you, I don fuvk up

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy calm down na
I no like that thing. If them don hook them go dey do k. That's why I don't quote some people to avoid nonsense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
KingAlabi:

If E happen like this E go be the sweetest season ever grin

Walahii I swear...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
nitrogen:

Na you be funlord na? Chai, if na you, I don fuvk up
Another stupid assumption. Keep at it, you’ll soon break the record. Foolish boy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
KingAlabi:

Relax you said my opinion no consign you

I quickly end conversation, make E no be like I dey bother you

One love bro

One love.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
odizeey:

cheesy the JuJu go soon fade. Give them time.

E don dey fade already grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Expert17:

E don dey fade already grin

LMFAO...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
I wuz here cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
odizeey:

Then why did you mention me.

Make no bloody nigga quote me here if you go dey type K.

I send you to quote me?

I dey my own. You quote me, you con dey type K. Baba avoid me.

I don quickly avoid that niccur..

We get argument e dey reply "K"

K go blast him MCM this night for leading the club down this path.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
odizeey:

I no like that thing. If them don hook them go dey do k. That's why I don't quote some people to avoid nonsense.

Why some people carry football for head,like say the club wey dem dey defend na their family business.....even the owners of this club don't sulk like some people do when the club dey spend money on lose....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Snrman1:
Pogba today
Person main man grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
I am now ready to give up on this DNA thing. I have given him enough time. I leave him to his fate. grin. I dey sit for fence top as i dey talk. But i still dey wait for that Nagelssmann match up. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
No be small thing, bro.
nitrogen:

Exactly my problem, I am sure Woody and the board are ready to change their minds after Liverpool’s game.

Chai
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nikiballer:

Hehe....this season go sweet die,na 50 points go win league this year and you go need 25 pts to escape relegation
Omo so this guy fit humble like this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
When Will People Rightly Begin To Point The Finger At Ole Gunnar Solskjaer?

The comments from the Manchester United old guard were predictable. Both Patrice Evra and Gary Neville criticised the club's lack of transfer business and the questionable commitment from the players.

What was noticeably absent was any form of criticism of manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Yes, it is obvious that United are in need of some new recruits. However, it is also becoming increasingly obvious that Solskjaer is completely incapable of getting the best out of the über expensive squad he currently has at his disposal.

This Manchester United squad is amongst the most expensive ever assembled. It features some of the biggest names in the sport, ones that are consistently outplayed by much less talented players.

That is not down to the lack of signings. The responsibility for such issues ultimately falls at the feet of the manager.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is out of his depth at this level. You can talk about giving a manager time, as others such as Jurgen Klopp have been given.

The difference between Klopp and Solskjaer, apart from the German's track record of success, is that his Liverpool team incrementally improved during his entire tenure. Yes, it took them four years to become a truly top team, but there were consistent improvements up to that point.

Manchester United have become a worse team under Solskjaer.

The complete lack of criticism directed at the manager by the club's former players is conspicuous in its absence. If any other Premier League manager had their team perform like that today, Gary Neville would not have held back. Instead, he didn't even hint that the Norwegian may have got things wrong.

They were outplayed by Spurs this week. This comes after they were outplayed by Crystal Palace and Brighton in consecutive weeks.

Manchester United fans can rightly say they need more players, but do they trust Solskjaer to get the best out of any new recruits? There is no evidence that they should.

The board at Old Trafford have made some awful decisions in recent years, but persisting with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer could be up there with the worst of him. It is becoming increasingly obvious that he isn't anywhere near the level required to turn this sinking ship around.

https://www.balls.ie/premier-league/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-criticism-449933
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
I think una don see tactics now

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
eph12:

Which team has won any tangible trophy in the last 5 years without playing attractive football?

Which one is being offered at the moment in Manchester United?

The answer was already in the question cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lol Godwin on Twitter sef don vex. LFC just gave the board a reason to not sack Ole. Useless club

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
CapitalCee:

Wait are you saying that Ole is better than Moyes?
I can't say, but there's no proof for that conclusion you made.

Moyes here would be struggling the same as Ole. What Ole will do at Westham I can't say
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
benji93:
I am now ready to give up on this DNA thing. I have given him enough time. I leave him to his fate. grin. I dey sit for fence top as i dey talk. But i still dey wait for that Nagelssmann match up. cheesy

Thank God you now awake......oya go and collect a carton of odeku from Eph12... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
elrony:

The answer was already in the question cheesy
Which trophy is that o?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
nitrogen:

Who can try to drag it with both of them? Lampard? Mou? No one, abeg!

Na so Leicester take win league that year o cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nikiballer:

Why some people carry football for head,like say the club wey dem dey defend na their family business.....even the owners of this club don't sulk like some people do when the club dey spend money on lose....

cheesy grin

You never see anything
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
elrony:

Na so Leicester take win league that year o cheesy

True o. I dont know why sha, but I still think that Liverpool or City will win the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
nitrogen:

Thank God you now awake......oya go and collect a carton of odeku from Eph12... cheesy
Lol with the way things are going, even the most stubborn of them will change stance very soon. Unfortunately the managers that would have set us on the right path are not available at the moment. We should have sacked this guy at the end of last season so we can negotiate with a new coach. It's pretty too late now

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Joezinho:

I don quickly avoid that niccur..

We get argument e dey reply "K"

K go blast him MCM this night for leading the club down this path.

Omo. The thing don tire me. If I dey troll I go know. But I no dey troll na. I dey air my view. I no vex wen e k me when I cancel him post. I was trolling.

Make I go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
We're linked with several players to be signed in a rush tomorrow like a club that truly has no clue what they're doing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Person main man grin
grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
elampiro:

Elamps, would be good to get your thoughts on what is happening at Man Utd.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
elampiro:

Loss so large Elamps Baba had to come out of retirement. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
nitrogen:

Exactly my problem, I am sure Woody and the board are ready to change their minds after Liverpool’s game.

Chai

Mumu board should sack themselves alongside Ole, fresh people with fresh ideas should takeover.

Ed should stick to financials and CEO duties.

Else , we'll be back here again in 2 years.

Useless club

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
MRTA7:
We're linked with several players to be signed in a rush tomorrow like a club that truly has no clue what they're doing.
The club needs rebuilding from the board

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8697) (8698) (8699) (8700) (8701) (8702) (8703) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.