Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8737160 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8758) (8759) (8760) (8761) (8762) (8763) (8764) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2020
engrelvis:
When yahoo boys r killed u shout but when armed robbers r killed ur happy? Oh because one use gun n d other use computer? U know number of death these people cause across d globe as a result of their action?l dnt v pity for any yahoo or armed robbers because dey r also very ruthless with their victims.l know of a woman whose pension money was cleared from her acct.she is dead now.is only d innocent ones we shud b fighting for.SARS shud b restructure n reform.l remembered when Nigeria was clamouring for change of NEPA.We all know d current situation of light .A lot of Nigerian r worse dan SARS at their various place of work.
Yahoo Boys killed??

Engr it'll shock you to know that Sars and Yahoo Boys are one

These same Sars guys are the informants for G boys... Gboys use Sars to go after anyone threatening them.

Why do you think no one is calling for the end of RRS??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Yahoo Boys killed??

These same Sars guys are the informants for G boys... Gboys use Sars to go after anyone threatening them.

when policemen c money( no mata d unit) dey will become informant to anybody...lol.D point am trying to make is dis- scrapping SARS won't suddenly makes everything alright.A lot of things need to change starting from d top.if I may digress.most of our youth dnt want to learn work or go to Sch again. By d time d present elderly leave d earth is youth ( without education or trade except for Yahoo skills) will take over.is den Nigerians will know d damage yahoo has done to d country. Dey r so use to opulence ,settling for less is difficult.kidnapping, ritual.armed robbery happening now will b like a baby play

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2020
engrelvis:
when policemen c money( no mata d unit) dey will become informant to anybody...lol.D point am trying to make is dis- scrapping SARS won't suddenly makes everything alright.A lot of things need to change starting from d top.if I may digress.most of our youth dnt want to learn work or go to Sch again. By d time d present elderly leave d earth is youth ( without education or trade except for Yahoo skills) will take over.is den Nigerians will know d damage yahoo has done to d country. Dey r so use to opulence ,settling for less is difficult.kidnapping, ritual.armed robbery happening now will b like a baby play
Do you know that the Agency meant for Yahoo Boys is the Efcc and not the SARS??

How many Yahoo boys have the Sars arrested since they came into existence

How many armed robbers have Sars killed.... People that will ask for money before handling a kidnapping case... The Uber driver is one example

Have the country image not been stained??

While we were always up during the nights when One million boys were attacking Lagos state... Did Sars help any of us??

Did we see them??

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by qreem231(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Yahoo Boys killed??

God bless you bro.
There is a reason it is end SARS, not end EFCC or any other security agency.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2020
engrelvis:
When yahoo boys r killed u shout but when armed robbers r killed ur happy? Oh because one use gun n d other use computer? U know number of death these people cause across d globe as a result of their action?l dnt v pity for any yahoo or armed robbers because dey r also very ruthless with their victims.l know of a woman whose pension money was cleared from her acct.she is dead now.is only d innocent ones we shud b fighting for.SARS shud b restructure n reform.l remembered when Nigeria was clamouring for change of NEPA.We all know d current situation of light .A lot of Nigerian r worse dan SARS at their various place of work.

No unarmed human being should be killed in cold blood by police.. From what u are saying, SARS should be judge, jury and executioner, killing anyone (criminal or not) that refused to settle them..

It's easier to stay outside the country and shout SARS are fighting cyber crime but the truth is those guys don't give 1 fvck about it. All they care about is securing the bag.

Even in America (I'm guessing that's where u are), scammers get tried to court and not a bullet in the head..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2020
engrelvis:
when policemen c money( no mata d unit) dey will become informant to anybody...lol.D point am trying to make is dis- scrapping SARS won't suddenly makes everything alright.A lot of things need to change starting from d top.if I may digress. most of our youth dnt want to learn work or go to Sch again. By d time d present elderly leave d earth is youth ( without education or trade except for Yahoo skills) will take over.is den Nigerians will know d damage yahoo has done to d country. Dey r so use to opulence ,settling for less is difficult.kidnapping, ritual.armed robbery happening now will b like a baby play

Haba na.. Wot data did u use to come to such conclusion. How can u say most of the Nigerian youth don't want to work or go to school again?? How many of such youth have u come across for u to make such assertion?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2020
This happened just earlier this year, ther are many similar cases like this:

cc: engrelvis

A Police officer attached to the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) in Ogun State Command has allegedly caused the death of Remo Stars FC assistant captain Tiyamiyu Kazeem according to the club’s media officer Oladimeji Oshode.

The jarring incident was reported to have occurred on Saturday afternoon in Sagamu while the defender who is known to fans of the club as “Kaka” was driving with teammate Sanni Abubakar.

Citing unnamed eyewitness accounts, Oshode claimed the SARS officers flagged the car conveying the players and then labelled Tiyamiyu a “Yahoo Boy” – a term used locally term to describe an internet fraudster.

The cops then insisted on arresting the players and taking them to their station despite both men having shown their ID Cards which identified them as Remo Stars football players.

Both men reportedly acceded to the police officers request to follow them to their station.

However, on noticing that the alleged police officers were driving towards an unfamiliar destination, the players demanded to know where they were being transported to upon which the officers allegedly pushed Tiyamiyu out of the car and he was hit by an oncoming vehicle.

He was reportedly transported to Fakoya Hospital in Sagamu where he was declared dead on arrival.

“The SARS officer stopped Tiyamiyu Kazeem insisting that he was a Yahoo Boy, he brought out his identity (ID) card to identify himself as a player of Remo Stars FC but the officer insisted on taking him to the nearest police station in Sagamu,” Oshode wrote citing unnamed eyewitness reports.

“Tiyamiyu and Sanni obliged, followed the SARS officers, only for them to notice that they were driving towards Sagamu-Abeokuta Expressway, then the guys questioned to know were the SARS officers were taking them to, but this prompted them to stop the car and push him (Tiyamiyu) out of the car, whereby an unknown vehicle knocked him down.”

The club described Tiyamiyu “as a humble and reliable defender for Remo Stars FC in the ongoing 2019/2020 Nigeria National League (NNL)”.

A club statement said: “May his soul rest in perfect peace and may the Lord help the family to bear the irreparable loss, this is a great loss to Remo Stars Family and the entire football fraternity”.

A statement on their official Twitter handle said, “The Club is doing everything possible to investigate his [untimely death]”.

The shocking incident has already sparked outrage online as Nigerians once again confront the spectre of the untimely death of a young Nigerian at the hands of trigger happy SARS officers.

Reacting to the incident, popular hip-hop artiste turned police reform activist Ruggedman called on the Police to curb the rogue activities of their officers.

In an identical tweet addressed to the Police PRO Frank Mba, Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwoolu and former senator Ben Murray-Bruce, the rapper said: “..Every week officers of the Nigerian police in Lagos murder innocent Nigerians and cause unrest. Please do not wait until they kill one of your relatives before you take action.”
The bolded is their modus operandi.. These guys don't want to know if u are legit or not once u fall into their trap..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2020
It will be interesting to see how Ole will line up in our match against Newcastle.

For me, I'd like to see us line up in a diamond 4 - 4 - 2 formation as it will see us put forward our best team considering Martial is suspended and Cavani won't be available...

I don't know if Telles is available though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fatalveli(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2020
engrelvis:
People like you are enablers. Always trying to justify what doesn’t directly affect you.

You’ve probably never been stopped or harassed by SARS. If you had, you will realise it’s not a matter of Yahoo or not.

These guys don’t care whether you are a yahoo boy or a legit hustler, as long as you are fresh, dress nicely and own an iPhone of an expensive android, they must stop and find a way to extort you. You can’t even defend yourself because one or two of them are usually very aggressive and won’t hesitate to beat you to stupor with multiple threats to kill you if you try to prove stubborn.

There’s also one of them that won’t lay a hand on you, he’ll be talking gently and try to dissuade others from beating you. Na that one go negotiate money matter with you. See strategy?

How does a sars official carry POS machine? And will release a yahoo boy immediately if you meet their demands. Is that stopping a yahoo boy? They won’t even arrest you, they just want money.

When they stop you, they automatically assume you’re a yahoo boy for being fresh, and if they search your phone and find out you aren’t one, the fact that they know you have money is a plus to them, the will force you to give them out of that money. They will plant almost anything on you.

EFCC is the one assigned to yahoo boys. Before any police can actually proof that anyone is a yahoo boy, they’ll first have to stop you and force you to unlock you phone on the hopes that they might find something incriminating.

Which implies that they are also breaking the law to nail a so-called criminal. Anyone who breaks the law is a criminal whether they are police or not. Which means SARS are criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2020
engrelvis:
When yahoo boys r killed u shout but when armed robbers r killed u r ur happy? Oh because one use gun n d other use computer? U know number of death these people cause across d globe as a result of their action?l dnt v pity for any yahoo or armed robbers because dey r also very ruthless with their victims.Is only d innocent ones we shud b fighting for.SARS shud b restructure n reform.l remembered when Nigeria was clamouring for change of NEPA.We all know d current situation of light .A lot of Nigerian r worse dan SARS at their various place of work.
Say no more sir, you are a Sars official. We now understand your position on this matter, Nigerian youth are being harassed, killed, kidnapped and forcefully taken to ATM point to withdraw or transfer to them daily just for looking good and owning a good device. Remember that everyone will be judged according to his/her deeds. Peace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2020
engrelvis:
[s]When yahoo boys r killed u shout but when armed robbers r killed u r ur happy? Oh because one use gun n d other use computer? U know number of death these people cause across d globe as a result of their action?l dnt v pity for any yahoo or armed robbers because dey r also very ruthless with their victims.Is only d innocent ones we shud b fighting for.SARS shud b restructure n reform.l remembered when Nigeria was clamouring for change of NEPA.We all know d current situation of light .A lot of Nigerian r worse dan SARS at their various place of work.[/s]

Quite disappointed.

I don't think you even have a real idea on what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2020
patrickmuf:
It will be interesting to see how Ole will line up in our match against Newcastle.

For me, I'd like to see us line up in a diamond 4 - 4 - 2 formation as it will see us put forward our best team considering Martial is suspended and Cavani won't be available...

I don't want to see Shaw , Magwaya, Pogba and Bissaka starting angry angry

Cavani isn't available?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2020
elrony:

Cavani isn't available?
You don't want to see main man starting? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2020
#EndSars...

Then #EndOle..

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2020
TrebleChamp:
You don't want to see main man starting? shocked

Main man should take a seat on the main bench

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2020
elrony:

Cavani isn't available?
Self isolation I think...

Ole shiuld man up and start Mengi, let's see what he can offer us. TFM shiuld start as RB.

As an aside, Did Amad Traore make the Atalanta bench when they played Cagliari? Seeing that we have signed him, I worry that he may not have any minutes under his belt until January because I don't see Atalanta prioritizing him over their own players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2020
patrickmuf:

Don’t count on it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Say no more sir, you are a Sars official. We now understand your position on this matter, Nigerian youth are being harassed, killed, kidnapped and forcefully taken to ATM point to withdraw or transfer to them daily just for looking good and owning a good device. Remember that everyone will be judged according to his/her deeds. Peace
lol....SARS official ke?my stand still remains- l dnt v any pity for any yahoo or armed robbers. Dey r d same.lf ur fighting(protesting) for innocent Nigerians wrongly abuse by SARS am hundred percent with u.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2020
elrony:

Main man should take a seat on the main bench
Correct man grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2020
engrelvis:
lol....SARS official ke?my stand still remains- l dnt v any pity for any yahoo or armed robbers. Dey r d same.lf ur fighting(protesting) for innocent Nigerians wrongly abuse by SARS am hundred percent with u.
Yahoo boys are truly a menace, but they still deserve fare hearing in a court of law. Sars official go about tagging any youth they see as Yahoo boys and forcefully extort or kill them. If you have ever been stopped by this official before, you go understand wetin people dey protest for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Yahoo boys are truly a menace, but they still deserve fare hearing in a court of law. Sars official go about tagging any youth they see as Yahoo boys and forcefully extort or kill them. If you have ever been stopped by this official before, you go understand wetin people dey protest for.
is nt only in Nigeria u find trigger happy police men. My bro when u live in a country where d downtrodden r being oppressed ,justice r nt adequately melted out.u behave yrsef. Because u will just die for nothing. My prayer is dis protest will lead to addressing d big picture.l just hope it won't fizzle out in few weeks time

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2020
TrebleChamp:
is nt only in Nigeria u find trigger happy police men. My bro when u live in a country where d downtrodden r being oppressed ,justice r nt adequately melted out.u behave yrsef. Because u will just die for nothing. My prayer is dis protest will lead to addressing d bigger picture.l just hope it won't fizzle out in few weeks time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
engrelvis:
is nt only in Nigeria u find trigger happy police men. My bro when u live in a country where d downtrodden r being oppressed ,justice r nt adequately melted out.u behave yrsef. Because u will just die for nothing. My prayer is dis protest will lead to addressing d big picture.l just hope it won't fizzle out in few weeks time

You still haven't gotten what is going on with this your utterances.

What has behaving yourself got to do with SARS?

We are saying they stop young people on the road and try to extort them and you are talking about behaving yourself. They wan take you ho "STATION" which is a secluded place to rob you and you expect the person to follow like a sheep and you will call it behaving yourself, when they can extort you and kill you because you can identify them.

The yahoo joys are even the ones that the useless SARS will allow to go because whatever they demand the yahoo boy will give and they let him go but you who does legit hustle will be harrased and sometimes shot even when you supposedly behave yourself.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
#EndPoliceBrutality Happy Sunday Fam.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
elrony:

Cavani isn't available?
Lindelof is available
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Those of you still engaging engr on this matter, una well done o. Happy Sunday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
engrelvis:
When yahoo boys r killed u shout but when armed robbers r killed u r ur happy? Oh because one use gun n d other use computer? U know number of death these people cause across d globe as a result of their action?l dnt v pity for any yahoo or armed robbers because dey r also very ruthless with their victims.Is only d innocent ones we shud b fighting for.SARS shud b restructure n reform.l remembered when Nigeria was clamouring for change of NEPA.We all know d current situation of light .A lot of Nigerian r worse dan SARS at their various place of work.
SARS is not an anti cyber crime unit. It's for robbery.

Effc are catching enough Yahoo boys. Yahoo too much sha. But it's not the work of SARS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dey argue.. Ferdinand dey support undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
MUFC and Liverpool have been working together on a set of proposals called 'Project Big Picture', that will reshape the finances of football. The Premier League would be reduced to 18 teams and controlling power in the hands of the biggest clubs [@SamWallaceTel]

25% of the Premier League's annual revenue would go to the EFL with £250m paid up-front to see them through the current crisis, as well as a £100m gift to sustain the FA [@SamWallaceTel]

There would be an abolition of the Premier League one-club, one-vote principle as well as the abolition of the threshold of 14 votes to pass any decision or regulation change [@SamWallaceTel]

The League Cup and the Community Shield would be abolished. The League Cup could survive but without the participation of teams competing in Europe [@SamWallaceTel]

Two sides would be automatically relegated from the Premier League every season and the top two Championship teams promoted. The 16th place Premier League club in a play-off tournament with the Championship’s third, fourth and fifth placed teams [@SamWallaceTel]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
TrebleChamp:
No be lie. Yahoo boys put us in this situation.
Police have been brutal from time immemorial but not like this. Why? They think everyone now is a gboy.

My area, almost everybody dey run G. I won move.

After end SARS, we suppose end Yahoo. Their father.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=GloryIsaac post=94831865][/quote]

To be fair , it's a sensible proposal.

Also, one club one vote policy currently in place is shitty though. How can clubs like Man utd , Chelsea man city and other big 6 whose activities are the reason why the EPL has a lot of money today have the same voting power as a club like Fulham. Even in Real life sef, US or UK does not and cannot have the same voting power as some third world country. E get why they classify countries to first world , secin world etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8758) (8759) (8760) (8761) (8762) (8763) (8764) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.