Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8836473 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8815) (8816) (8817) (8818) (8819) (8820) (8821) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
dammywapes:
ozil problem with arsenal started when he told the club he could not take a pay cut earlier during covid19.
I won't say it started, it only aggravated it. The Chinese issue was what I feel started it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jodera:
I won't say it started, it only aggravated it. The Chinese issue was what I feel started it
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Joezinho:

You choose to become my enemy. I never made u my enemy. If u prefer to stay that way it's your choice not mine.

Eph doesn't agree with my views but I still accord him that respect Cox he acts mature. I have never insulted him . Have I? I cc'd Doc2 outta respect but he bluntly made it known that I act like a troll. I gave Qute a mention and he insulted me.
So I should still try to have conversations with them? I was having banters with u but you gave me the "K" treatment and started throwing side jabs at me.
Truth is, most of the peeps here act like demigods. U want to be respected but u act like u run a cabal. Fvck that shit. None of us own shares at the club. We are just mere fans and the players do not know any one of us.

I'm sorry on behalf of Afrodoc2, Eph12 and Leyqute.
Forgive them. The truth is that, I'll rather debate or exchange opinions with those who I am already familiar with and whose views (whether we're on the same side or opposite sides) I respect. To start going back and forth with a total 'stranger' sometimes de be like hard, unnecessary work- especially if this stranger is coming off strongly from an opposite direction.

There is no clique here, people just have those they've grown more comfortable chatting with. We've had real fans vs fake fans, we've had Mourinho fan boys vs Real United fans. Now there's Team Ole and Ole Out.
It's just like politics, no permanent enemies or friends, our only permanent interest is seeing United succeed and trolling Shekpites.
No reason the matter like say dem de prove elderly on the thread, e go de steadily affect your energy here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
#OleOUT

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Khaytunechi:

I'm sorry on behalf of Afrod.oc2, Ep.h12 and Leyqu...te.
Forgive them. The truth is that, I'll rather debate or exchange opinions with those who I am already familiar with and whose views (whether we're on the same side or opposite sides) I respect. To start going back and forth with a total 'stranger' sometimes de be like hard, unnecessary work- especially if this stranger is coming off strongly from an opposite direction.

There is no clique here, people just have those they've grown more comfortable chatting with. We've had real fans vs fake fans, we've had Mourinho fan boys vs Real United fans. Now there's Team Ole and Ole Out.
It's just like politics, no permanent enemies or friends, our only permanent interest is seeing United succeed and trolling Shekpites.
No reason the matter like say dem de prove elderly on the thread, e go de steadily affect your energy here.

Respect bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
nani667:
#OleOUT
grin grin grin This guy never fails to crack me up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Khaytunechi:

I'm sorry on behalf of Afrodoc2, Eph12 and Leyqute.

I don't have any enemies on this United thread. Anybody who thinks i see him as an enemy is just being paranoid. Nitrogen and i have had major debates here about the culpability of Woodward and the Glazers and we moved on from that.

What i don't like personally is someone who comes here to address only one agenda e.g to chat mainly about how crap the manager is (insulting people while doing it by the way) and is relatively silent about so many other interesting aspects of the club. This is Manchester United thread not Ole in or Ole out thread. However since there is freedom of speech the best thing to do is ignore such a person and allow him to exercise his right to free speech.

Here are some of the first ever posts on this thread by this self proclaimed agent of peace.

Joezinho:

I remembered how nezzjnr criticized rashford. The likes of afrodoc and co wrote epistles like the ones Paul wrote to the church. You lots are amongst the problems we have in the world.
Always quick to act smart. Criticize Ole, them go call you "anti man utd" Criticize their favorite player and you are tagged a hater;as if they own the club.. Their opinions are the best. We are in for a lonngggg ride..

Joezinho:
I said it before and I will still say it again. Most of the dudes here are modafvcking hypocrites!!!

Once you criticise the coach, the likes of doc and co will criticise you and call u anti United fan.

Nitrogen has been the only one criticizing this Scandinavian fraudster but they always come for his head.. Make una shut up abeg.

Since nobody can criticize pogba, martial, rashford and the other dumb mofos in the team without you guys acting like say una even get 0 shares for the club.

All of us will suffer this heartache together na. Stop the wailing and enjoy what you hyped!!!

See him attacking me out of the gate when i never had any beef with him. Despite that i still had a number of debates with him after he called me a modafvking hypocrite and a problem in the world. LOL

I ignored him and gave him the OK response after it became clear that he was a troll who only came here for an Ole out agenda. As for respect, unless i can monetize that respect into dollars he can keep that respect in his back pocket. I come here to debate United matters and have a laugh, not gain respect from faceless people that i would never meet.

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

I don't have any enemies on this United thread. Anybody who thinks i see him as an enemy is just being paranoid. Nitrogen and i have had major debates here about the culpability of Woodward and the Glazers and we moved on from that.

What i don't like personally is someone who comes here to address only one agenda e.g to chat mainly about how crap the manager is (insulting people while doing it by the way) and is relatively silent about so many other interesting aspects of the club. This is Manchester United thread not Ole in or Ole out thread. However since there is freedom of speech the best thing to do is ignore such a person and allow him to exercise his right to free speech.

Here are some of the first ever posts on this thread by this self proclaimed agent of peace.

[b]

See him attacking me out of the gate when i never had any beef with him. Despite that i still had a number of debates with him after he called me a modafvking hypocrite and a problem in the world. LOL

I ignored him and gave him the OK response after it became clear that he was a troll who only came here for an Ole out agenda. As for respect, unless i can monetize that respect into dollars he can keep that respect in his back pocket. I come here to debate United matters and have a laugh, not gain respect from faceless people that i would never meet.
You write epistle like the one Paul take to church grin grin grin
That one enter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
#OleOUT
#EndOLE

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:

That one enter

Hahaha. See as the guy dey attack me from the time he started posting here. Check the dates of those posts. I no know am from anywhere but he will come here drop insults and drop my name like say na only me dey here.

Despite the repeated insults i tried engaging him in discussions without any beef until i accepted he was just trolling and i gave him the OK dokey. I did not even insult him like he did me, i just allowed him be and ignored him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:

That one enter

How far. I don't have internet. Abeg what is the scores of your team Arsenal's match?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

Hahaha. See as the guy dey attack me from the time he started posting here. Check the dates of those posts. I no know am from anywhere but he will come here drop insults and drop my name like say na only me dey here.

Despite the repeated insults i tried engaging him in discussions without any beef until i accepted he was just trolling and i gave him the OK dokey. I did not even insult him like he did me, i just allowed him be and ignored him.
Na one of your Stan na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Na one of your Stan na

Abeg i no get internet to broswe. Wetin una dey play?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

Abeg i no get internet to broswe. Wetin una dey play?
Who undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Who undecided

Arsenal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

Arsenal.
Them get match today?
Abeg our fhresident they talk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Them get match today?
Abeg our fhresident they talk

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

Arsenal.
you were saying......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:
you were saying......

Don't bother. My internet is back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

[b]

I think that guy is a regular on this thread who decided to hide behind a different moniker because he isn’t bold enough to post with his regular moniker. The fact that he attacked you with his first post attests to that.

Best not to engage with peeps like that.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Leyqute:

I think that guy is a regular on this thread who decided to hide behind a different moniker because he isn’t bold enough to post with his regular moniker. The fact that he attacked you with his first post attests to that.

Best not to engage with peeps like that.

Yeah i got that impression too. Different people and their wahala. You argue with them na fight, you refuse to argue with them still na fight.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lol what's a thread without some fight? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Joezinho:

You choose to become my enemy. I never made u my enemy. If u prefer to stay that way it's your choice not mine.

Eph doesn't agree with my views but I still accord him that respect Cox he acts mature. I have never insulted him . Have I? I cc'd Doc2 outta respect but he bluntly made it known that I act like a troll. I gave Qute a mention and he insulted me.
So I should still try to have conversations with them? I was having banters with u but you gave me the "K" treatment and started throwing side jabs at me.
Truth is, most of the peeps here act like demigods. U want to be respected but u act like u run a cabal. Fvck that shit. None of us own shares at the club. We are just mere fans and the players do not know any one of us.
Wrong!
Nitrogen is a shareholder in man utd

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2020
obainojazz:
Wrong!
lol..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
obainojazz:
Wrong!

Obiano you sef like trouble cheesy

Na true sha... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osamz007: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:
You write epistle like the one Paul take to church grin grin grin That one enter
lol, the church in corinth

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Hope everybody is safe.tommoro we crush Chelsea!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
obainojazz:
Wrong!
Lmao...but true shaa.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:

That one enter
Ahswear I had to quote that post that day cos of that....I was like who be this guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2020
handelex:
Ahswear I had to quote that post that day cos of that....I was like who be this guy.
You scummies get bad mouth sha cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
engrelvis:
Hope everybody is safe.tommoro we crush Chelsea!
Somehow, I have confidence going into that game, something good performance does.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You scummies get bad mouth sha cheesy
Better know your boundary this morning..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8815) (8816) (8817) (8818) (8819) (8820) (8821) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.