Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8836392 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8823) (8824) (8825) (8826) (8827) (8828) (8829) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
GloryIsaac:
Paul Pogba would receive a pay increase, but Manchester United are cautious about offering a 'Sánchez-style' contract to the Frenchman [utdreport]
What for exactly?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
No law and order in Calabar, hoodlums have hijacked the protest and going about looting both from the government and private businesses...

Things will never remain the same again especially as more warehouses are being discovered. Our leaders are wicked...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
O boy. 1-1. Shey Pep Guardiola will make top 4 like this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Leyqute:
O boy. 1-1. Shey Pep Guardiola will make top 4 like this?

With VVD injured and Liverpool forwards not too at their best, Lampard at Chelsea. This is a huge opportunity for us to mount a credible title challenge. Is Ole up to the task? That's another kettle of fish

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
patrickmuf:
No law and order in Calabar, hoodlums have hijacked the protest and going about looting both from the government and private businesses...

Things will never remain the same again especially as more warehouses are being discovered. Our leaders are wicked...
The vandals nearly attacked my vehicle at the ministry of works road close to sports club, if no be say I no do small agidi as area! Dem for damage the car grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
I hope that info no be True. Why you go increase him salary. He no be we dey talk say Man utd' s salary expenditure be too much. I respect overrated pogba's talent, so if his future at the club depends on whether or not he gets an increase, increase it by one pound. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
nitrogen:

Lol, Jack Grealish for Paul Pogba. Some of you are just impossible!

and who the freaking hell is Pogba ...huh

This thread sha

Pogba worshippers dey
Ole worshippers dey
Martial worshippers dey
Rashford worshippers dey

Let Pogba fvck off...I said it!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
LostMyZeal:

This thread sha

Pogba worshippers dey
Ole worshippers dey
Martial worshippers dey
Rashford worshippers dey

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
JayKayMaybachz:

Was busy fam..
Longest time?
Good to see you here again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
eph12:

What for exactly?

As main man wey him be nah

Cc weedtaker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Odunharry:

Good to see you here again.

Good to see the both of you. You guys have been AWOL for a while.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
LostMyZeal:

This thread sha

Pogba worshippers dey
Ole worshippers dey
Martial worshippers dey
Rashford worshippers dey

After shouting, you relax and take paracetamol. Because u said it doesn't make it law. You think they are keeping Pogba around just because of footballing reasons? Pogba alone is a brand. Will you give the club the type of money they make off him per yr?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sweet Classico
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
pharod:

Good to see the both of you. You guys have been AWOL for a while.
Lol.. I have been around Reading argument bw DNA, martial fan boy, Bruno & Pogba wahala etc.

Hope today we take maximum point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
This classico sweet sha, both team playing a high defence line and Barca starting two passengers in the pivot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
pharod:

After shouting, you relax and take paracetamol. Because u said it doesn't make it law. You think they are keeping Pogba around just because of footballing reasons? Pogba alone is a brand. Will you give the club the type of money they make off him per yr?

A brand my shoe lace undecided

Let him geddifvck make we see road joor

eighty-sumtin million unserious murthafvcka
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
CapitalCee:

With VVD injured and Liverpool forwards not too at their best, Lampard at Chelsea. This is a huge opportunity for us to mount a credible title challenge. Is Ole up to the task? That's another kettle of fish

Exactly what I was thinking. If Ole can beat the little teams and get points off the top teams we’ll be in the run in.

The question is if Ole can do it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
KingTom:

The vandals nearly attacked my vehicle at the ministry of works road close to sports club, if no be say I no do small agidi as area! Dem for damage the car grin grin
It's crazy o! I was at Marian when Value Mart was broken into...See touts with stuffs they don't even know the use...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
line up?

Rashford- Greenwood up top?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Disturb: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ggmu

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Imagine we had a striker that scored like Lewandowski cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
patrickmuf:
It's crazy o! I was at Marian when Value Mart was broken into...See touts with stuffs they don't even know the use...

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fati sabi play ball o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
patrickmuf:
Foolishness, heavy shooting at Esuk Utan area and around the depot. May this cup of foolishness pass over us IJN. Meanwhile #Oleout grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
I was hoping he'd keep Maguire on the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Cavani on the bench.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
OGS....flexibility is key o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
wink

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
nitrogen:

Lol, OGS will revert to his default formation, 4-2-3-1. Let’s hope he doesn’t, I want him to beat Lampard again.

Lol, hope it favors us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
What is maquire doing in our back four?y is Luke Shaw playing instead of telles?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dan James is starting. So we've decided to start today's game with 10 men.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
KingTom:

Foolishness, heavy shooting at Esuk Utan area and around the depot. May this cup of foolishness pass over us IJN. Meanwhile #Oleout grin grin
Amen...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8823) (8824) (8825) (8826) (8827) (8828) (8829) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: USAfall2024, CapitalCee(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.