Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,501 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860141 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8939) (8940) (8941) (8942) (8943) (8944) (8945) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Melvyn11:

His goal against Atalanta was not Penalty.

Ok. That's still 4 PKs this season. Out of his 7 EPL games 3 are PK. Out of his 2 ucl goals 1 is Pk. So like Bruno, Half of Salahs goals this season are PKS, so Sallah is an average player.

Bruno has scored 5 EPL goals this season on 2 are penalties. Not to talk about his 4 assists

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Pen-Assists

e pain you wellagrin grin grin

Apostle you are not well grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
CapitalCee:

Ok. That's still 4 PKs this season. Out of his 7 EPL games 3 are PK. Out of his 2 ucl goals 1 is Pk. So like Bruno, Half of Salahs goals this season are PKS, so Sallah is an average player.

Bruno has scored 5 EPL goals this season on 2 are penalties. Not to talk about his 4 assists
I have no problem with Bruno or Salah. I was only pointing out that you were misyarning when you said all Salah goals in the ucl are penalties.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kendrick9(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
CapitalCee:

Stop talking trash. Mo sallah has scored Mo Sallah has scored 7 EPL goals this season 630 mins with zero Assists. 2 penalties. He has also scored 2 goals in the UCL in a very useless group, both goals are Pk. In total he scored 4 PKs this season.

Bruno has scored 6 goals in EPL only 2 are penalties. He scored 1 goal in UCL too. Bruno has 5 assists already this season, 3 in EPL.

I am not undermining Salah, he is a phenomenal player, but he plays in a far more better and attacking team and he is their top marksman. Bruno always has 3 players in front of him every match and his main function is to create.

Again I'm not talking just about this season but his utd career so far...
Bruno doesn't have three players always marking, that's a pure lie.
He's really not that good
The guy loses the ball than most attacking players, misplaced and careless passes..
I have my eyes and can see with them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Leyqute:

We’ve scored 2 headers in the last 2 games. Would’ve been 3 had Rashford gotten onto the end of Bruno’s cross today. Telles and Cavani can increase that tally for us. We should be finding more ways to score goals.
I've always found it odd and annoying how we hardly cross in games. We go sha wan pass am enter net by force.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
kendrick9:
Next time you wanna argue at least do so with facts.
The goal Salah scored against altalanta was a pk abi?

That still doesn't discount my point.

Salah in EPL this season. 7 goals 3 PK.
Bruno in EPL this season 5 goals 2 PK.
Salah in UCL 2 goals 1 PK.
Bruno in UCL 1 PK.

Total Salah 9 goals 4 Pk.
Bruno 6 goals 3 Pk.

according to Kendrick half of Sallah and Bruno’s goals this season are PK, therefore they are Average useless players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
"Best away form in 27 years yet the worst home form since 1972."
Can only be United.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
kendrick9:
Again I'm not talking just about this season but his utd career so far...
Bruno doesn't have three players always marking, that's a pure lie.
He's really not that good
The guy loses the ball than most attacking players, misplaced and careless passes..
I have my eyes and can see with them

I didn't say 3 players mark him. United has front 3 making up of any of Martial/Rashford/Greenwood/ James etc. Bruno is not among. His man function in the team is to create chances, and being the designated PK taker in the team, his PK/ goal ratio will be high compared to a Player like Salah. Salah has 1 assist this season Bruno has 5 already despite playing 2 games less in all competitions.

Even if Bruno refuse to take any PK for united he will be on 4 goals 5 assists. Thats not a stat for an average player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Melvyn11:

I have no problem with Bruno or Salah. I was only pointing out that you were misyarning when you said all Salah goals in the ucl are penalties.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beorn:

When did this so-called "consistency" of last season started? From beginning to the end or after Bruno was bought?

Other seasons nko? Was he also consistent?

Even the period you mentioned, Martial was not consistent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
afrodoc2:

Shaw was not ready to go back. It was the physio that indicated to Ole that Shaw could not continue. Shaw was just disappointed that he had gotten injured again.
Expect I read his action wrongly, because he kicked the ball out of Anger

I have never seen Shaw angry when he injure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
afrodoc2:

Pellistri is not ready. He has good technique but they were bullying him in Under-23. Apart from Tuanzebe for Lindelof which fresh players would you have preferred to make the starting line up today?
I'm not referencing a one off or today line up.
our defense has been really bad this term and I suspect the reason Ole play with Fred and McTom is to offer better protection, which in turn weakens our attacking play because this is a team sport after all.
the 4-2-3-1 which is default for Ole doesn't really play to our strength because we don't have a DM with creative passing except Matic, neither do we have natural wingers on either side who can deliver quality into the box on a consistent basis. so I feel if Tuanzebe and Telles can improve on current options, then there will be no need having a very defensive double pivot always.
our best bit is the 3-5-2 which is defensive somewhat but presents our best chance with Telles at wingback of course.
another is the 4-3-3 if we can magically fuse Matic and Fred.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
I hope we resume with a new manager right after the international break.

Luke Shaw appreciation post; I'm surprised he actually did an aerial cross, a good one at that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Godx:
Gloryissac somebody owes you something cheesy

Loool we move. Let's savor this victory, and look forward to more wins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
My Captain.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Smellymouth:

Hahaha. We go soon sell ayinde martial. Nor be to dey frown face , wear black handglooves and form Al Pacino go make u a good striker.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
OleOut

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziShalaye: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
elrony:
I hope we resume with a new manager right after the international break.

Luke Shaw appreciation post; I'm surprised he actually did an aerial cross, a good one at that.

Man saw Telles at Carrington.. the weyreh jazz up grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
GloryIsaac:
My Captain.
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
spillo1:

Who told you such at the bold? It is Universally known that one of Tuanzebe weakness is his Aerial ability.
really
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
ChristineC:
really
Yes bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
CapitalCee:

No way. Keep martial, but as a LWF, and he should not be an automatic starter. He needs to rotate with Rashford. We need a Striker, I mean very very good striker. And Halaand is the truth
On £250k per week, Martial needs to be sold abeg. He doesn't give his best and doesn't seem to care about the club sef, na the per week dough him care about...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
spillo1:
Yes bro
can you reference a game where he was bullied in the air? I'd like to see for myself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlackManta(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
CapitalCee:

You are talking nonsense. Go back and check the number if goals Bruno scored in Sporting and how many are PK. Bruno is a midfielder and the designated PK taker of Man United. Ordinarily the ratio of PK/Goals will be higher. Compared to Salah who is the point man for an extremely attacking and glorious team like Liverpool.

So you expect Bruno to be scoring same number of goals like Salah abi? Why not compare his goals with that of other Midfielders like him

You are the one talking nonsense....

Bringing up Salah's name while talking Bruno's pk ratio as if half of Salah's goals are PKs like Bruno.

Salah has been playing for Liverpool since 2017 and only played 13 penalties in 3 years, while Bruno took nearly 10 in one year for Man Utd.

Open play goals aside, the penalty ratio of the two are way too different to be compared, so don't be bringing up Salah name while talking about Bruno pk ratio....it makes no sense.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
KingAlabi:

Expect I read his action wrongly, because he kicked the ball out of Anger

I have never seen Shaw angry when he injure

That was because he had no competition and he will always walk straight back into the team whenever he gets fit. Things are different now. He himself knows it. grin

You see how his game improved since Telles arrived? My guy is now giving sweet crosses now unlike before. grin

So an injury this time around could potentially be bad for him because when he comes back he could become a second choice. Hence his anger

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
BlackManta:

You are the one talking nonsense....

Bringing up Salah's name while talking Bruno's pk ratio as if half of Salah's goals are PKs like Bruno.

Salah has been playing for Liverpool since 2017 and only played 13 penalties in 3 years, while Bruno took nearly 10 in one year for Man Utd.

Open play goals aside, the penalty ratio of the two are way too different to be compared, so don't be bringing up Salah name while talking about Bruno pk ratio....it makes no sense.
Stop talking shit. Bring Salah's penalties this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlackManta(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
eph12:

Stop talking shit. Bring Salah's penalties this season

Why not his entire Liverpool career ??

Cuz it doesn't suit the narrative that Salah is a bigger pk merchant than Bruno huh?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
BlackManta:

Why not his entire Liverpool career ??

Cuz it doesn't suit the narrative that Salah is a bigger pk merchant than Bruno huh?
This season they've played same amount of penalties. If Salah wasn't a penalty merchant before, he's now one.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Leyqute:

Martial that is not well. Let him go to PSG or Bayern and be playing like he is at Man Utd. He will chop bench taya.

Off form for 2+ months kwa? Na Lingard? Abegi!

See why I like you? You're like SAF..

Even when your team is winning 5-0 with 20mins to go you're trying to score more. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Bruno was inches away from getting a red card today. I was expecting Ole to take him off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Smellymouth:

See why I like you? You're like SAF..

Even when your team is winning 5-0 with 20mins to go you're trying to score more. cheesy

Why stop at 5-0 when u can win 8-0. A few more goals never hurt anyone..... especially when you're the one scoring them. grin

Meanwhile, na Southampton dey top table. This season just dey anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
#OleOUT #OleOUT

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8939) (8940) (8941) (8942) (8943) (8944) (8945) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kissoflife, Prectega(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.