Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8838732 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9000) (9001) (9002) (9003) (9004) (9005) (9006) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
Leyqute:
Imagine this o. Yet we won cos of a penalty ... and you don’t want us to drag Martial and Rashy.

Convert the key passes to assists and you know that these okomu players and Amaka should be dragggggg but Sir Patrickmuf said we should let Tony Tetula breath.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
adebayo201:

Convert the key passes to assists and you know that these okomu players and Amaka should be dragggggg but Sir Patrickmuf said we should let Tony Tetula breath.

grin

Whilst pocketing 250k per week

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
KingAlabi:

Those morafvcker missed two clear cut chances

Thank God our season is not off yet if we win our outstanding, a big if we are just 4 points off the top currently

I’m not expectant bro. This team is gbasgbos
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
nitrogen:
Harry Kane, 9 assists, 7 goals already (in the EPL), that’s insane!

The same Harry Kane people argued will not fit onto Man utd when I suggested him

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Man, if dem give you company make you manage you go run am to the ground. cheesy. These issues are complicated. So i suppose if Bruno is not playing well you put him on the bench. If Rashford is not playing well you put him on the bench. You make it seem as if the decision to bench a player is that quite easy. You will be featuring different teams every weekend if you implement such a thing. What happened to stability? Rashford missed from close range too. Rashford has been culpable of missing chances for a considerable stretch of time throughout his career. He's no better. Did you just mention, Ighalo? Please. You want him to keep martial on the bench and start a 33-year-old Cavani? I do not want to think of the hit Martial's confidence will take. Cavani got over 25 minutes of game time yesterday, I do think that's fair. That time is good enough to cause damage if you are capable. These are people. Also, you people make it seem as if it's easy to determine whose fault a loss is. It's not always easy. Sometimes it's not clear who to blame. I mean you get a chance from close range and you fumble it, make I come play the ball for you?
nitrogen:

Well, the manager will always be the scapegoat. If there are several options in terms of personnel, tactics, style etc, then the manager should be flexible.

Martial has refused to score, start Cavani, Ighalo, or put Rashford upfront.

Defenders make mistakes, no big deal, we don’t need mistakes in every game.

How many times has Pogba conceded a penalty sef? Meanwhile, if Pogba is not playing well, figure it out or put him on the bench. There is VDB, Fred and others.

Better stop it!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Botfuss:
Can you guys see how Leeds are playing like a fucking BIG club!!?. But lack of right winger is why Amaka (thanks doc), can’t play good football. grin

May you all see the light soon.

You're using a faulty mic sir grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
How did this Arsenal team beat Manchester United? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lukaku alert, anybody? cheesy

I come in peace.

On a serious note, three of our former players are topping the goals chart in seria a. Four in top five.

Man United to the world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
odizeey:
Lukaku alert, anybody? cheesy

I come in peace.

On a serious note, three of our former players are topping the goals chart in seria a. Four in top five.

Man United to the world.

Is Ole to be blamed for this as well?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Karleb:

Is Ole to be blamed for this as well?
Sho ni CC
Load am cash app
Cashout
O ni maga bill am
Small money ball out
Usain bolt run am
You get sure client
Lock am
If you no get money leave am
Efcc n'bo japa

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
odizeey:

Sho ni CC
Load am cash app
Cashout
O ni maga bill am
Small money ball out
Usain bolt run am
You get sure client
Lock am
If you no get money leave am
Efcc n'bo japa

cheesy

This seems to be the lyrics to a popular song but I still don't understand how it relates.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
Leyqute:

I’m not expectant bro. This team is gbasgbos
Neither am I
But our season still dey on

Sack ole now angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Fvck is this the arsenal that won us angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Even Guardiola has been playing shiit football this season

Na wa oh sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
izzou:
How did this Arsenal team beat Manchester United? undecided
Courtesy of Amaka's ineptitude...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
#OleOUT

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
Leyqute:
Leeds players are only permitted 3 touches, it seems. They pass the ball quickly and then move into space. That’s why their game js fast.

Watch and observe.

Magwaya left the group

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
All i ever hear about this Leeds is "they are this, they are that. they play like a big team."

Yet they are in 15th place. 1 win in 6 games.

Abeg make we hear word. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Karleb:

cheesy

This seems to be the lyrics to a popular song but I still don't understand how it relates.

It does not relate o. I just want to run from Ole's matter. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
That year when I dey shout give Ole the job already. AHH! Mumu me. Mumu me.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
Jodera:
I dedicate this win to Afrodoc who was so dead certain arsenal and Arteta will park the bus.

We humbly wanna tell you that, na only 2 teams we dey park bus for and Man u isn't one of the two teams.
Is Leeds one of those 2 teams??

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lana1:

grin grin.

Why na now you dey come, after 2weeks?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
Jodera:
grin grin.

Why na now you dey come, after 2weeks?

Tell us the 2 teams you park the bus for so that we will all be on the same page.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
pharod:

Magwaya left the group

LooL. Magwaya, Shaw n Pogba have been evicted from the house.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Arsenal use their own hand buy Pepe and Willian. Na dat one Yoruba people dey call afowofa.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
odizeey:
That year when I dey shout give Ole the job already. AHH! Mumu me. Mumu me.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
Leyqute:

LooL. Magwaya, Shaw n Pogba have been evicted from the house.

And Amaka watches Maguire do that irritating thing week in week out without correcting him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lana1:

Obobs, this guys really finished Arsenal oo, na just dem no manage score shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

Tell us the 2 teams you park the bus for so that we will all be on the same page.
Doc doc...?
Dis your question no dey long overdue?
Why you no ask am dat time na??

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
For United Youth fans. Under-23 just beat Spurs Under-23 4-2. Mejbri MOTM

Fish and Mengi solid at the back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

Arsenal use their own hand buy Pepe and Willian. Na dat one Yoruba people dey call afowofa.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Jodera:
Doc doc...?
Dis your question no dey long overdue?
Why you no ask am dat time na??

I didn’t see it. Thanks to Lana for pulling it up. We just need to know for posterity sake cos you guys will play more matches like this. Tell us the 2 teams to avoid confusion in the house of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9000) (9001) (9002) (9003) (9004) (9005) (9006) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.