Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8882876 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9128) (9129) (9130) (9131) (9132) (9133) (9134) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Unlimited22:

He's at the barbershop. That trim won't maintain itself yunno.....

Can't have a whole tradomedical doc step out with a clapped trim....

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Europa is not as bad as y’all think

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2020
#OleOUT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Di matteo was sacked after delivering their first ever UCL after parking bus for barca and bayern that year

The following UCL season... Chelsea was grouped with Juve and Giovinco wan kill them...that same week Di matteo got the sack and benitez took over to salvage what's left of the ruins and got them the Europa league

If OLE is not sacked before December ends...then let it be known that we're supporting a club without ambition

After all the we finished 3rd above Chelsea... naso e end kiss kiss kiss

With OLE na real bondage we dey...no cap

Imagine a Nigerian MUFC fan is stuck with a cretin like Buhari and stuck with OLE; entertainment wise

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2020
grin

There is no need of feeding fat DStv anymore, time to downgrade my Subscription.

....... Europa League, here we come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2020
grin

If you're expecting OGS to be sacked, my Brother you're a bad Dreamer.

All we can do is wailing here peacefully or violently. Vent your Grievances on Anyone you feel like.

You can pick from any Thread, no Qualms.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EarlRagnar2(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2020
We have start times decoder for Europa league matches,please feel free to pm for your order cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Where is that Nani guy with his Oleout signature? He is the United fan of the year. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

There is no need of feeding fat DStv anymore, time to downgrade my Subscription.

Please post training session pictures for us too. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2020
LostMyZeal:
Di matteo was sacked after delivering their first ever UCL after parking bus for barca and bayern that year

The following UCL season... Chelsea was grouped with Juve and Giovinco wan kill them...that same week Di matteo got the sack and benitez took over to salvage what's left of the ruins and got them the Europa league

If OLE is not sacked before December ends...then let it be known that we're supporting a club without ambition

After all the we finished 3rd above Chelsea... naso e end kiss kiss kiss

With OLE na real bondage we dey...no cap

Imagine a Nigerian MUFC fan is stuck with a cretin like Buhari and stuck with OLE; entertainment wise

Lifetime Bondage... Hiring that fraud was the biggest mistake the Club made... And As soon as he was hired the hopelessness began, and the same group of players he said were talented and he was happy working with suddenly became the problem... Since then it has been spending after spending after spending... Dude still as Cluelessness as ever and still bottling till today... Any other manager everyone would have already started spamming the banners and flying the planes around the stadium..., but the Sad truth is that because it is Ole, there will be no slander, fans will never call for the sack, and those Ex-teammates pundits are the biggest problem, with those ones the players are always the problem... As it is na to dey manage the mediocrity and Cluelessness..., And keep hoping that one day the Fraud go Jam one stray bullet, that is the only way he is leaving

#OleOUT

19 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2020
thorrvik55:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM3gULFtZGw
Very inspirational piece, I’m feeling really emotional right now. I’m touched in places u can’t imagine.

Thanks for this piece

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2020
weedtaker:
Why is Ole still our Manager.

You’ll need to ask 4 more whys to get to the root cause

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2020
United was dumped out of #UCL but guess who Scholes only dragged; DDG He didn't say a word about Ole... i only hope united fans realize the damage these so called clowns of 92 are causing the club with their propaganda to keep Ole at the club.
It won't surprise me if I hear tomorrow that Ole pay these clowns salary to keep trending "ole on the wheel"

Just imagine Gary Neville saying there is an agenda against Ole cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Aaron Wan Bissaka really delivered a masterclass yesterday

I wish we bought him

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Man United vs Hapoel Shalom

Time: 6:15pm on Thursday February 18, 2021.

Venue : Gethsemane..

Ole fans, are you guys happy?

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2020
timay:

The dude is not going anywhere. Na wetin dey pain me be that. The only way Ole will be sacked by the end of the season is if we don't qualify for champions League next season. Even if he mange to win any trophy and lose out on UCL football, they'll sack him.

That has been the pattern since SAF left

That is how we will be doing till another team snatch up someone like Nagelsmann
Nagelsmann again? Shebi una attack people wen same nagelsmann collect 5 from ole hand.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2020
I had a complete meltdown after the match...

Ole is a fraud, one that must be shown the way out if we must make any meaningful progress...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2020
KingAlabi:
That Norwegian fvcker still get mind to smile post match press conference

Na God go punish am

Nor be your man? grin cheesy

U na my guy o but take ittttttt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Uniquisite:

Walahi. Them package OGS for us like Bubu.. Just like bubu, they discuss tactics and so on but we no see anything. Thing just keep going south cheesy

Swears bro. Funny thing is how his former colleagues., Our so-called legends are trying so hard not to criticize him.
I don't take the likes of heagreaves, Ferdinand ,scholes and evra serious anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2020
This is our level. Hopefully we can make the Europa league quarterfinals. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisooblog: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Party scatter...party scatter..

Omo this Europa tune is my jaaaam

[img]https://media./images/2261f167fd8427621de32fbc8063e462/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2020
patrickmuf:
Codedguy1, I know how disappointed you are in Ole but no abandoned the thread...

Na this kind stupidity wey Ole dey exivit dey make thread dry...See Arsenal thread for instance, majority of the posters don abandone the thread.

Guy you can't fit understand.

I didn't even watch the match and it was on purpose. When I checked NL front page and saw 2 nil I was like this Ole clown can never take us anywhere.

I don't even know what to say about most of our players. One managed to score over the wkend his agent started yarning dust. grin

Ole was looking to win a club that nearly beat Bayer's a few days ago.

I no abandon thread o, I dey read wetin OLE in and OLE out pundits dey yarn. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Afrodoc2 I see you viewing.

Ndewo sir...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Right now, I am heartbroken!! I woke up angry.

Ole is tactically incompetent. U needed just 1 point from 6! Just 1 point and he bottled it! Man utd, you think you are doing me.

This is called the omoest of all Omos

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Lol, Goodluck in the jungles of Perućica Sutjeska.

Football is meant for entertainment, not grief and heartache. United or not, I’m watching only Champions League football. Maybe, just maybe, if they make it to the Europa League final, can consider watching them (hoping they don’t let me down again).

UCL is meant for teams who are ready to play quality football, not endlessly relying on VAR for help. See the clean goals scored by RBL (can’t even dispute it), compare to United’s kabu kabu goals.

In a way, it’s good United got kicked out, can’t come win the Champions League with a bastardized style of football, thinking they’re playing against the West Hams and Southamptons of the world, and screaming “Comeback Kings of England” while at it. Sit down, be humble (especially that Twitter account).

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2020
KingAlabi:

Yeah I don't honestly

But while he is still on sit

Let him win games for me

I love smiling on a Saturday or Sunday night.

Oga you are just going in circles, you need to stay in one place so that thunder can see you to decide whether to cremate you or not.

Why do you honestly not want Ole to be sacked?

Someone is not performing is the reason people want him sacked but you don't want him sacked but want him to win games.

If he were winning games nobody would want him sacked na. Don't you get.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2020
CapitalCee:

I just wonder. It was as clear a a day that Ole is out of his depth.

No tactics, No style of play, woeful substitution, very atrocious game management and naivety. But we were meant to believe its the player.

Look at Nagglesmann, using failed players and deadwoods from big teams to do wonders.

Nkunku,(PSG), Angelino ( Man city), Kluivert
(Roma), last season he had Chelsea's Ampadu starting for them. But our PE fraud needs Maradona, Delima, Zidane and Franco Baresi to qualify for champions league R16
The board didn't buy him Sancho na, useless coach. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2020
handelex:
Like Balaam go to Moab or Amalek, you'll be revered and honored there. undecided
You will still need prayers when you go visit Bethlehem of Judea for pilgrimage matches.

I will still be called upon. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Smellymouth:

Nor be your man? grin cheesy

U na my guy o but take ittttttt
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2020
codedguy1:

Oga you are just going in circles, you need to stay in one place so that thunder can see you to decide whether to cremate you or not.

Why do you honestly not want Ole to be sacked?

Someone is not performing is the reason people want him sacked but you don't want him sacked but want him to win games.

If he were winning games nobody would want him sacked na. Don't you get.
K

(1) (2) (3) ... (9128) (9129) (9130) (9131) (9132) (9133) (9134) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.