Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8858363 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9301) (9302) (9303) (9304) (9305) (9306) (9307) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mrviktor:
See as KDB dey play neat football.... Nawah oh.

Bruno looses d ball way too much

City have better players who are good on the ball, Debruyne can do anything with confidence he has others who can clean up, Bruno doesn't have that luxury. You cant compare the 2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

Bruno messes up too many of these simple slide rule passes for my liking.

I said last season that he needed to work on it but people said he was perfect the way he was.
Mention them angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
Did you see his last give away? Sometimes he just slows things down like we're in a comfortable position...

I have said many times that Shaw lacks drive. Unfortunately it is hard to infuse drive in someone who does not have it.

It is that lack of drive that will keep him from being a truly top LB. He does the barest minimum to keep his shirt and nothing more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
airmark:
This page is dedicated to Bruno and his smellymouth. grin
How is the 9th feeling like ? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
Did you see his last give away? Sometimes he just slows things down like we're in a comfortable position...

Lol. I saw it. But he has been very good. He is up against Sterling and Debryne in that wing still he finds a way to bomb forward. Have you seen any of city's full backs cancelo and Zinchenko attack us? Shaw has been one of our best players in this match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Mention them angry

I can’t remember. It’s not important anyway. I wasn’t trying to send any mails.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
City wan bore our players with pass football
Which kin wahala be this

No single shot on target from them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

City have better players who are good on the ball, Debruyne can do anything with confidence he has others who can clean up, Bruno doesn't have that luxury. You cant compare the 2

But we have Fred and Mctom that do the dirty work and clean up stuffs after Bruno and Pogba. Games like this require accuracy and calmness na....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
And Fred should come off for any of matic or VdB, I no sure say that guy the eat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

Naaah... De Bruyne's passing accuracy is better than Bruno's, but the thing is Bruno likes to release the ball early.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

Lol. I saw it. But he has been very good. He is up against Sterling and Debryne in that wing still he finds a way to bomb forward. Have you seen any of city's full backs cancelo and Zinchenko attack us? Shaw has been one of our best players in this match
If zinchenko try leave that him position

Rashford will have a field day grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

I just say make I shake small tables cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Mention them angry

You like wahala...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

I have said many times that Shaw lacks drive. Unfortunately it is hard to infuse drive in someone who does not have it.

It is that lack of drive that will keep him from being a truly top LB. He does the barest minimum to keep his shirt and nothing more.

But Doc, Shaw has been playing well na. Among all the fullbacks in this game he has been the best. He is marking out Sterling completely and Debryne is also drifting to his side. He also find time to bomb forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
airmark:
This page is dedicated to Bruno and his smelly.mouth. grin

Egbon, Bruno >>>>> all shekpites players.

Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
nitrogen:

You like wahala...
Na today you know grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

When we said it, they said we were too demanding...Bruno needs to do better in those instances...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Smellymouth:

Egbon, Bruno >>>>> all shekpites players.

Know this and know peace.

CONFIRMED

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Rashford is our most dangerous player. Zinchenko cant try that na.

That's the same thing i expect him to do to Robertson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Any streaming link

I am on the go at the moment
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Rashford has been playing well na, I would suggest that we bombard Rash’s wing, that’s where chances will come from.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
we need a better passer of the ball from the defensive third.
Matic will be my first sub in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

Rashford is our most dangerous player. Zinchenko cant try that na.

That's the same thing i expect him to do to Robertson
Kai Kai

Na Arnold I want against rashidi cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

Bruno messes up too many of these simple slide rule passes for my liking.

I said last season that he needed to work on it but people said he was perfect the way he was.

It’s really annoying. You don’t have to rush everything cos you saw an opportunity.

In the last few games I’ve seen him miscue simple balls just because he quickly wants to play a risky ball.

Haba na.

Those people supporting him that time “no sabi ball” *in Elamps voice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
olabode89:

Naaah... De Bruyne's passing accuracy is better than Bruno's, but the thing is Bruno likes to release the ball early.

Ofcourse and Debryune is better on the ball too. Bruno is just better in releasing one time ball. But you have to consider the quality around the both of them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
nitrogen:

Rashford has been playing well na, I would suggest that we bombard Rash’s wing, that’s where chances will come from.
Yeah

Make Bruno dift more to that side
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

But Doc, Shaw has been playing well na. Among all the fullbacks in this game he has been the best. He is marking out Sterling completely and Debryne is also drifting to his side. He also find time to bomb forward.

Nice observation.

Shaw has been pretty decent although I can count a few instances where Sterling got lose. He defended well on one of those instances to prevent a clear goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
ChristineC:
we need a better passer of the ball from the defensive third.
Matic will be my first sub in.

Thank you very much. Mctominay and Fred are criminal on the ball and very sloppy with their pass, we play as if we are one man down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

I didn’t say he is not playing well but if you watch Shaw you see that he plays just well enough to keep his shirt. Little aggression or pace to his game and takes things easy UNLESS there his a threat to his shirt like when Brandon Williams first came last season or Telles this season.

If Telles came in playing at a high level you would have seen a much better Shaw taking on players and active on the flanks but because Telles is not really on form Shaw just does enough to keep his job. He is lazy by default.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Kai Kai

Na Arnold I want against rashidi cheesy

Na we need to Pin down Robertson from advancing forward thats more important bro. He is their best attacking outlet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

Na we need to Pin down Robertson from advancing forward thats more important bro. He is their best attacking outlet
If we score goals we can win that game

I don't want to go defensive

(1) (2) (3) ... (9301) (9302) (9303) (9304) (9305) (9306) (9307) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.