Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8838725 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9352) (9353) (9354) (9355) (9356) (9357) (9358) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2021
grin cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2021
KingAlabi:

Which kin assumptions be this sef

Leeds lost the chance to be promoted the season prior to their promotion even after been in first place for 80% of the season

It was about happening again untill the covid 19 hit.
Ok let me get the straight, are you saying Ole is tactically better than Bielsa?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2021
BenNash:

Rubbish!

We need Rashford up against Arnold.
I want to see Rashford on the left today, to show everyone how much of a fraud Alexander-Arnold is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Match day...

Come on you red devils, let's leave Anfield with the 3pts in the bag...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
Match day...

Come on you red devils, let's leave Anfield with the 3pts in the bag...
Hopefully
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2021
MaziAlaye:

I want to see Rashford on the left today, to show everyone how much of a fraud Alexander-Arnold is

Something is telling me that Klopp will panic , and start Milner instead of Arnold kn the RB position grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2021
timay:

Something is telling me that Klopp will panic , and start Milner instead of Arnold kn the RB position grin
I don't think so...

I read that Martial is a slight doubt even though he trained yesterday...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2021
timay:

Lmaooo that's my fear... Klopp hasn't made the same mistake since THAT time Rashford ended TAA. He usually puts Milner there these days
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2021
MaziAlaye:

Lmaooo that's my fear... Klopp hasn't made the same mistake since THAT time Rashford ended TAA. He usually puts Milner there these days

Or he employs a very conservative approach.

He won’t leave too much space behind and will instruct his fullbacks to stay behind.

He’ll probably employ a different game approach. But whatever it is, he won’t sit back too much. He’s the reigning champion and the game is at Anfield. There is more pressure on Liverpool to win.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BenNash: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2021
I'm not so confident about our match today. We've been terrible against big teams this season. I don't even think we've score a single goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2021
BenNash:
I'm not so confident about our match today. We've been terrible against big teams this season. I don't even think we've score a single goal.
We got one against Tottenham grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Karleb:

Some fans wanted us to kick out Pogba fast.

It just shows fans are fans, and their comments are mostly emotional.

Ole is like a wolf in sheep clothing.

I'm one of those that wanted him out..the jury is still out there though. An unplayable guy on his day.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
I think Ole will play his usual 4-2-3-1.

AWB, Bailly, Maguire, Shaw
McTom, Fred, Bruno, Pogba and Rashford
Martial lone striker or Cavani if Martial is unfit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
handelex:
I'm one of those that wanted him out..the jury is still out there though. An unplayable guy on his day.

He might still leave but we have finally done what I said we should do in order to get the best out of him.
We have a good squad where he is not the key man but just one of the several key men. When he feels all the onus to deliver is on him is when he starts trying too hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Ok let me get the straight, are you saying Ole is tactically better than Bielsa?
I stated it there bodly
Tactically better doesn't always translate to winning mentality

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
grin

Last Season, we dey beat bigger Boys home and away, yet we ended up 3rd with 3rd Mainland Bridge Gap between us and the League Winner.

This Season we're losing to bigger Boys, but still above the league Winner and first on the Log, though with Eko Bridge Gap.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
I don put my niggas call, na to display remain. Una better win today.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Griffon:
I don put my niggas call, na to display remain. Una better win today.
If you troll us after we loose

Just check the table and let reality still hit and trust me it will hit harrrddd.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
grin

Solskjær: "[The] Media [Nairaland] has it's function. As I said, I don’t get offended by that or lose faith in myself even if bad or ugly things are written about me [by OleOuters] - and some times the media [OleIners] even praise me."

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Solskjær: "I’ve used it [social media] to follow sites, and there’s a couple of good ones, who analyse football, players and there’s also a lot of good discussions about football. But I chose to find those sides on my own instead [outside social media]."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Solskjær: "I don’t care about comments from random people. When you’re a part of Manchester United you’ll always be in the spotlight. We are the club with most interaction and are the club people discuss the most."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Solskjær: "There’s been loads of hard work and loads of patience to get to the position we’re in now. But it’s like if you climb Kilimanjaro or Mount Everest and you get to the top and you sit down and relax – what happens then? You’ll freeze to death."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
The press is calling our match against Liverpool the English El Classico. Lol.

After all this unnecessary hype, we fit go play goalless draw today. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
SyIvalord:
The press is calling our match against Liverpool the English El Classico. Lol.

After all this unnecessary hype, we fit go play goalless draw today. grin

I am not anticipating a good result to be honest. We tend to struggle whenever the fans are optimistic and there is a bottling property in this team at the moment which explains the multiple SF losses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
afrodoc2:

He might still leave but we have finally done what I said we should do in order to get the best out of him.
We have a good squad where he is not the key man but just one of the several key men. When he feels all the onus to deliver is on him is when he starts trying too hard.
Yes Bruno has taking that burden/responsibility away from him. He's under no pressure as the team's starman that's why he's expressing himself better and being himself on the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
afrodoc2:

I am not anticipating a good result to be honest. We tend to struggle whenever the fans are optimistic and there is a bottling property in this team at the moment which explains the multiple SF losses.

E be things.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
KingAlabi:

If you troll us after we loose

Just check the table and let reality still hit and trust me it will hit harrrddd.

Yimu. Better no lose, cos my ogene group don land from Nsukka. Dem dey for Airport like this grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
MaziAlaye:
grin cheesy grin

Lmao. You mean how the world would come to an end.

I remember Michael Owen’s 97th minute goal via Giggs assist against Man City.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
handelex:
E be things.

grin grin grin

Na why i rename the guy Amaka. He and his boys will get the fans hopes up and build your confidence only to dash those hopes at the crucial point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Solskjær: "[The] Media [Nairaland] has it's function. As I said, I don’t get offended by that or lose faith in myself even if bad or ugly things are written about me [by OleOuters] - and some times the media [OleIners] even praise me."
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
afrodoc2:

Na why i rename the guy Amaka. He and his boys will get the fans hopes up and build your confidence only to dash those hopes at the crucial point.
Hopefully we've progressed past that stage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Griffon:

Yimu. Better no lose, cos my ogene group don land from Nsukka. Dem dey for Airport like this grin
Have fun cheesy
But payback will be sweeter cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9352) (9353) (9354) (9355) (9356) (9357) (9358) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, larride(m), Jamiuokolaa, eghos12(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.