Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8734043 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9376) (9377) (9378) (9379) (9380) (9381) (9382) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
TrebleChamp:
You don start abi? You wey be vice President of OleIN...
Baba I dey fence

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
Leyqute:

So, you think the manager buys players in the market like tatashe and ata rodo? You don’t think a club as big as United will have a department to handle that??

Whoever is in charge should please help Ole get the player(s) needed to help him win EPL this season. Ole too should please indicate he wants x player(s), we may not have this kind of opportunity to win League next season ooh. I just don't want hear its certain players fault if Ole bottles this great chance....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Whoever is in charge should please help Ole get the player(s) needed to help him win EPL this season. Ole too should please indicate he wants x player(s), we may not have this kind of opportunity to win League next season ooh. I just don't want hear its certain players fault if Ole bottles this great chance....

LOOOOL. It's as if you don't know your club.

I pray we get more players this transfer window though.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Leyqute:

There’s a difference though. Their own fan base know where they’re coming from and are cautious about being too optimistic. Our own fanbase want the title immediately or else sack the manager.

There’s a difference.
Nah they or rather we have always wanted Amaka sacked and sent packing with his long gown and Ipad. However, finishing in a respectable position will buy him more time and less spite... Winning the EPL however will buy him our hearts and our respect. That's the difference grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Leyqute:

LOOOOL. It's as if you don't know your club.

I pray we get more players this transfer window though.
I pray so too chief...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
KingTom:

Nah they or rather we have always wanted Amaka sacked and sent packing with his long gown and Ipad. However, finishing in a respectable position will buy him more time and less spite... Winning the EPL however will buy him our hearts and our respect. That's the difference grin grin
Simple and straight to point. We don't hate Ole (he is still our club Legend nah), we just want the very best for our darling club. Win the title this season, i rip my OleOUT card......

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
airmark:

Imagine your position if you lose your next match and Man city, liverpool, Spurs win theirs? grin

If, wish, will, might, happen, maybe.

All articles of speech employed by Shekpites.

Man get your äss awake and realize at the moment, you're just a blue West Ham grin

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by qreem231(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mehn!! Wayne Rooney is a football genius. He is also too underrated.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
KingTom:

What do you expect from Manchester United this season? Be honest and frank.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Roland17:

I started the season expecting a UCL qualification and that is all I am hoping for.. anything higher than that would be exhilarating..You know how far we have come from to get here.. Don’t allow anyone bait you into the expectation of winning the league, even the media know it’s Inter’s to lose.

Bro I remember before the start of the season saying I think we can challenge for the Scudetto but that I'd happy with a Top 3 finish and tbh that hasn't changed. Those dudes have done me proud thus far and as long as we don't wither away and finish outside the UCL qualification spot, I'd say they'd have matched my expectations.

You did infact state Top 4 was your expectation and tbh you had the right idea. I still maintain that as long as our Key players don't spend any lengthy amount of time out on the sidelines, we can challenge for the title. Are we favourite to win the title though? Far from it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Leyqute:

So football is coming home then? grin

Now repeat after me,

It's coming Home
It's coming Home
It's coming
Scudetto is coming Home.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
KingAlabi:

Baba I dey fence
grin Dey wine yasef...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Cavani dey report am from pitch grin
As in eh grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
ChristineC:
that was our moment. my cousin wanted to smash something but I was quick to intervene grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
afrodoc2:

The guy lacks vision. That is the curse of most fast players, they think everything is by muscle. A smarter and more composed player would have realized that all the defenders were marking him and would have reverse the ball to Cavani.
If this guy works on his decision making, he'll be a proper world class forward, he has all the tools.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Maguire, Shaw, and Bruno on four yellows. Against Fulham, OGS must drop two of these guys against Fulham else we won’t have them play a more important game.

Meanwhile, our record against top 6 in five games is just sh1t. 1 goal penalty.

Nawa o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Playing Liverpool again in the FA cup. Nawa o!

Na only EPL sure for us this season o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
The glazers really need to invest in two wingers.

We haven’t had a proper winger since Nani.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Top Attacking Midfielders Against the ‘top 6’ in the premier league this season

Bruno Fernandes - 6 G/A
Jack Grealish - 7 G/A
Kevin De Bruyne - 1 G/A
Kai Harvertz - 1 G/A
James Rodriguez - 1 G/A

"Bruno isn't a big game player, but KDB is you kno"

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Leyqute:

What do you expect from Manchester United this season? Be honest and frank.
What I expected was a decent top 4 finish, all amaka maps taken into consideration. What I expect now is a top 3 finish judging by our playing style and Amaka's improvements. Winning the league will honestly be beyond my expectations.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Simple and straight to point. We don't hate Ole (he is still our club Legend nah), we just want the very best for our darling club. Win the title this season, i rip my OleOUT card......
Gbam my brother you've said it all, we do not wish our own darling club any misfortune grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ole Gunnar Solskjær would like to get Erling Haaland to Manchester United. #MUFC [
@lauriewhitwell]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
chic2pimp:

Now repeat after me,

It's coming Home
It's coming Home
It's coming
Scudetto is coming Home.

LooL. You may have just jinxed it. Luckily for you , you’d be okay with a top 4 position.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
nitrogen:
Maguire, Shaw, and Bruno on four yellows. Against Fulham, OGS must drop two of these guys against Fulham else we won’t have them play a more important game.

Meanwhile, our record against top 6 in five games is just sh1t. 1 goal penalty.

Nawa o!
Maguire has really been on 4 yellows for sometime now, extremely disciplined and lucky not to have gotten a fifth since then.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Van der Sar on Donny van de Beek:

“I do talk to more people at the club… Fantastic attitude, he is doing well in training. It’s hard. Pogba is coming back, Fernandes is very important, Matic and McTominay, who are there. There’s no shame at all” [Ziggo Sport, @Sport_Witness]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
With an average of 4.5 million viewers, Sky Sports announces to have recorded the highest audience in its history for a match at Liverpool-Manchester United yesterday, exceeding 4.049 million in April 2012 for City-United. [@MikeKeegan_DM]

United is massive fr

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
KingTom:

What I expected was a decent top 4 finish, all amaka maps taken into consideration. What I expect now is a top 3 finish judging by our playing style and Amaka's improvements. Winning the league will honestly be beyond my expectations.

Thank you.

Should we demand that the manager be sacked if we don’t win the league ?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
handelex:
Maguire has really been on 4 yellows for sometime now, extremely disciplined and lucky not to have gotten a fifth since then.

Nope. He only needs to avoid a yellow in the next game not to miss a game due to accumulated yellow cards. Once it’s half season (GW 19), the number of required yellows to merit a suspension rises from 5 to 10.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Leyqute:

Thank you.

Should we demand that the manager be sacked if we don’t win the league ?
Why? It would be ludicrous to believe that was his primary objective at the start of this season. I may not be privy to top board decisions at the club but realistically speaking his expectations shouldn't have been more than a top 4 finish to be honest.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
KingTom:

Why? It would be ludicrous to believe that was his primary objective, at the start of this season. I may not be privy to top board decisions at the club but realistically speaking his expectations shouldn't have been more than a top 4 finish to be honest.

Top 4 plus a trophy (FA or Carling)?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
KingTom:

Why? It would be ludicrous to believe that was his primary objective, at the start of this season. I may not be privy to top board decisions at the club but realistically speaking his expectations shouldn't have been more than a top 4 finish to be honest.

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9376) (9377) (9378) (9379) (9380) (9381) (9382) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.