Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,507 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8825328 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9400) (9401) (9402) (9403) (9404) (9405) (9406) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Panther7:
what makes you think only United will be going in for him?
Trust me, only few clubs have the finances to make big deals happen...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
afrodoc2:

He has had a difficult season yet he is 2nd to Thomas Muller in assists in the league. Getting him would have been like getting a Bruno on the RW.

Some of you United fans are too emotional. How the anger that should have been directed at the Dortmund board for being unreasonable somehow got directed at Sancho is unbelievable.

He was not the one that placed the huge price tag on himself. The deal collapsed because of Dortmund not Sancho.

Luckily i am hearing rumors that Amad has been shining in training and would likely get his debut within the next week.
Hopefully he solves our RW problems long term.
I find the bolded completely out of place. Nowhere in my statement did I attack or mock him. If you critique my choice of words properly, you'd see the mockery is actually aimed at Dortmund for their stubbornness during the last transfer window.
Every dig at Sancho on this board is indirectly aimed at Dortmund.

It's surprising how you misunderstood my message.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
taiwoliu:
I find the bolded completely out of place. Nowhere in my statement did I attack or mock him. If you critique my choice of words properly, you'd see the mockery is actually aimed at Dortmund for their stubbornness during the last transfer window.
Every dig at Sancho on this board is indirectly aimed at Dortmund.

It's surprising how you misunderstood my message.

Apologies. Clearly i misunderstood your post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
@afrodoc2 and other guys

If you are watching the Assnal FA cup, look out for Ibrahima Diallo. He might be the next top player that Soton will blood.

He was super tidy and impressive against Loserpool, showed close control and very good press resistance for a young midfielder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
afrodoc2:

Apologies. Clearly i misunderstood your post.
no bad blood bruv, you are highly carried.... I do agree with your points tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
eph12:

Doc sancho wasn't even keen on joining United according to reports. He could have put pressure on Dortmund after seeing the unreasonable amount Dortmund was quoting and unwilling to negotiate
Sancho was very much interested in coming, some report even claimed personal terms had been agreed already. Dortmund took that hard stand cos they knew Sancho was United main target. The old Woodward "pre Maguire" would have cough out that fee, but the new Woodward "post Maguire" seem to have grown sense.

Have also noticed that fans aren't shouting GlazierOut nawa days......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
afrodoc2:

We take BOTH Sancho and Haaland for $120m, the same amount they wanted for Sancho alone. cheesy
This is a very good offer, i dream of seeing Haaland in a United shirt.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawgg: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
pharod:

Na lie, after all these Shakespearean English, where are you on the table?

You that languisheth at 8th position, 11 points away from the top, what will you now do? Hit rock bottom?
Motivational speaker.. cheesy
Na prophecy you quote so you son of Sheba undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
afrodoc2:

We take BOTH Sancho and Haaland for $120m, the same amount they wanted for Sancho alone. cheesy
100m will be just fine... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
olabode89:
@afrodoc2 and other guys

If you are watching the Assnal FA cup, look out for Ibrahima Diallo. He might be the next top player that Soton will blood.

He was super tidy and impressive against Loserpool, showed close control and very good press resistance for a young midfielder.

Yes he looks decent so far. I first noticed him cos he looks like his elder brother who is at PSG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
afrodoc2:

I think Haaland has a release clause of around £50m-£60m, wasn't that the real reason Ole backed out of that deal?
we should still go in for him and see if we can do a favorable deal.
Mason's body language this season have been poor. let's hope Martial isn't his role model.
I made an earlier comment here about his poor commitment to pressing the opponent's defenders and I think someone countered that it's a team defect.
even the last goal Pogba scored, you could see he wasn't arsed in the slightest.
Cavani and Bruno carry on with their press anyway and whenever they're both on the pitch, it is fairly productive even when their colleagues are happy to just lazy about upfront.
hopefully Diallo and Pellistri offer more in the way of workrate because obviously these guys have very little competition and need a real kick up their backsides.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
ChristineC:
I think Haaland has a release clause of around £50m-£60m, wasn't that the real reason Ole backed out of that deal?
we should still go in for him and see if we can do a favorable deal.
Mason's body language this season have been poor. let's hope Martial isn't his role model.
I made an earlier comment here about his poor commitment to pressing the opponent's defenders and I think someone countered that it's a team defect.
even the last goal Pogba scored, you could see he wasn't arsed in the slightest.
Cavani and Bruno carry on with their press anyway and whenever they're both on the pitch, it is fairly productive even when their colleagues are happy to just lazy about upfront.
hopefully Diallo and Pellistri offer more in the way of workrate because obviously these guys have very little competition and need a real kick up their backsides.

I believe Haaland's release clause can be activated in 2022. Haaland still has to develop his game a bit in terms of link up play and involvement with play but his finishing and box awareness/movement are already top notch and he has a killer/winning mentality.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
afrodoc2:

Yes he looks decent so far. I first noticed him cos he looks like his elder brother who is at PSG.

Yeah! I found out he is brothers with the Diallo dude at PSG after I noticed him against Liverpool. Them BT analysts are lauding my boy, he had a really good game showing spatial awareness and good covering for them fullbacks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danielnino00(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Scan this QR code to join my football WhatsApp group for
✓ Timely score updates ✓ Match highlights ✓ Healthy debates and banters

For all Football fans!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pellestri is going on loan this January to a LA liga club says his agent according to reports cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 24, 2021
Virgil Van Dijk will travel with the Liverpool team to face Manchester United tomorrow. The centre back feels he's "built different" and can play some minutes at Old Trafford.

[@DaveOCKOP]

Hmmmm... Saw this on Twitter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2021
handelex:
Virgil Van Dijk will travel with the Liverpool team to face Manchester United tomorrow. The centre back feels he's "built different" and can play some minutes at Old Trafford.

[@DaveOCKOP]

Fake news. It is Virgil Van Dikj not Virgil Van Wolverine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2021
handelex:

[@DaveOCKOP]

Kloop won't even think of trying it.

I hope baily plays today tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2021
Liverpool plays Spurs away on Thursday so, I don't expect Klopp to start his best legs...

We on the other hand play Sheffield Utd on Wednesday one of the weakest sides in the EPL...I expect this to play into our hands...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2021
patrickmuf:
Liverpool plays Spurs away on Thursday so, I don't expect Klopp to start his best legs...

We on the other hand play Sheffield Utd on Wednesday one of the weakest sides in the EPL...I expect this to play into our hands...

Whichever way they will lineup, OGS shouldn't and mustn't start Bruno. Even if he's adamant. The guy needs to rest. Though our attackers are not doing well, for three EPL games now he's no G/A if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2021
adebayo201:

Whichever way they will lineup, OGS shouldn't and mustn't start Bruno. Even if he's adamant. The guy needs to rest. Though our attackers are not doing well, for three EPL games now he's no G/A if I'm not mistaken.
I will love to see VDB start...Amad should also feature as a substitute...

I hope the game has goals in it...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2021
patrickmuf:

He needs to start McFred against Liverpool's energetic midfield and start MatPog against Sheffield's potentially bus-parking style.

Bruno on the bench against Liverpool. Start either Pogba or VDB in attacking midfield. The defense picks itself with the only question being Bailly or Lindelof.
Cavani CF, Martial LWF, Rashford RWF with Greenwood and Amad on the bench.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2021
afrodoc2:

He needs to start McFred against Liverpool's energetic midfield and start MatPog against Sheffield's potentially bus-parking style.

Bruno on the bench against Liverpool. Start either Pogba or VDB in attacking midfield. The defense picks itself with the only question being Bailly or Lindelof.
Perfect...

In left back, I hope Telles starts today or on Wednesday...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2021
patrickmuf:
Perfect...

In left back, I hope Telles starts today or on Wednesday...

Shaw and AWB should definitely start today cos they are better defenders than the other alternatives, and we will be facing Salah and Mane.

Against Sheffield you can start Telles for his superior attacking ability.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2021
afrodoc2:

Spot on!!

You go sabi coach pass Lampard grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NewDelhi(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2021
afrodoc2:

The way some of you online coaches will just sit at the comfort of your bedroom and start saying what you don't know. Abi you need OGS number make you call am?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2021
afrodoc2:

Amad no dey squad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2021
Expert17:

Spot on!!

Anybody wey no sabi coach pass Lampfraud should hide his face. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2021
Panther7:
Amad no dey squad

Oh ok. Was looking forward to seeing him. James or Mata then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2021
Expert17:

Spot on!!

My belle wan tear laughing ��

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
patrickmuf:
Afrodoc2, if we sign Sancho and he flops, men go find you reach Australia... grin grin grin

I highly doubt the possibility of Sancho flopping at United, because the vacuum he’s too fill is very similar to the one Bruno filled, which was i clamored for Bruno’s signing back in the summer.

Can’t start going over my reasons again, anyone can dig and find it lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
GloryIsaac:

I highly doubt the possibility of Sancho flopping at United, because the vacuum he’s too fill is very similar to the one Bruno filled, which was i clamored for Bruno’s signing back in the summer.

Can’t start going over my reasons again, anyone can dig and find it lol

Bruno was already here and had already filled his own space when we were trying to get Sancho.

Sorry read that had joining not flopping.

Anybody can flop o. But that should not stop the board from signing great talent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9400) (9401) (9402) (9403) (9404) (9405) (9406) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.