Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8680741 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9447) (9448) (9449) (9450) (9451) (9452) (9453) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
eph12:

If you are a defender in that team, you will lose guard too when you are dragged to places you shouldn't be because people fail to put pressure up the pitch or even track their men. Aside the set pieces, we have seen our defenders in places they shouldn't be because they get dragged around
It's about poor defending, I have seen us get troubled by 3 opposition players against 5 players in our defense...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
For the Sheffield second goal, I just saw a clip on Twitter where Rashford pointed to Maguire to go track the Sheffield player close to the byline while he deal with McGoldrick but as soon as the ball was played to McGoldrick, Rashford didn't even try to track him, he was just watching McGoldrick drive into our box...

I still don't get where Telles was in that action such that Maguire was dragged all the way to the LB position...

I also saw that and it was annoying. Rashford was dishing out responsibility but doesn’t want to take responsibility.

Maguire sef. He wants to do everything by himself instead of delegating work. He’s been caught out of position a lot because of this. There was a time he was contesting with Telles to clear an aerial ball at LB near the halfway line. Telles o. At LB half line.

The defense needs a leader and Maguire doesn’t act like one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
I think Ole should pick a pairing at CB and stick with it in all league games.
Bailly-Maguire will be my choice.
Tuanzebe-Lindelof should get the europa games.

take Martial out of the line of fire and start Pogba as a float in Martial's position for now
return Greenwood as a sub also.

Diallo will be in the team for this weekend, hopefully we see him at some point.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Joezinho:

I won't mind winning titles at this point . At least let's start with a title. Rome wasn't built in a day. From winning carabao, fa, yorupa titles we can aspire towards winning EPL.
Senior man, are you truly happy we haven't won any title since ole came? I know you have been a man utd fan for decades now and you are used to winning titles. Won't you be happy if we win the fa cup and yorupa this season?

Dude. I am not happy that we haven’t smelled the league title since SAF left, not to talk of winning it. At the same time I won’t mind a trophy but I don’t care about those Yuropa and community shield cups. UCL and league.

I am happy to go trophyless in a season and mount a title challenge plus getting to UCL semis. Cos hope to win am go Dey the next season. But winning Carabao and finishing 6th or 7th? Mba.

Once we can mount a title challenge, winning those lesser cups will only be a matter of priority because we’ll be playing at a higher level.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's about poor defending, I have seen us get troubled by 3 opposition players against 5 players in our defense...
I have seen 3 opposition players trouble 5 defenders in other top teams too but that's not the point.

I get you sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Leyqute:

Dude. I won’t mind a trophy but I don’t care about those Yuropa and community shield cups. UCL and league.

I am happy to go trophyless in a season and mount a title challenge plus getting to UCL semis. But winning Carabao and finishing 6th or 7th? Mba.

Once we can mount a title challenge, winning those lesser cups will only be a matter of priority because we’ll be playing at a higher level.

In your own opinion boss, is ole the right man to take us to the promise Land? You have seen how he bottles games, how tactically inept he is.
We have the squad to win the title considering how others started slowly. Give this same squad to Nagelsmann and watch him do wonders.
You said once we mount a title challenge,how long are we going to mount title challengers and still bottle it.?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
larride:

Are you implying that Allegri isn’t better than Ole as a manager?

No. I am saying that any coach is not >>>>>> Olé just because his team is having a good form
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChristineC:
take Martial out of the line of fire and start Pogba as a float in Martial's position for now

Diallo will be in the team for this weekend, hopefully we see him at some point.

Diallo will be on my playlist for this weekend too. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFOFwEMELDQ

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Leyqute:

I also saw that and it was annoying. Rashford was dishing out responsibility but doesn’t want to take responsibility.

Maguire sef. He wants to do everything by himself instead of delegating work. He’s been caught out of position a lot because of this. There was a time he was contesting with Telles to clear an aerial ball at LB near the halfway line. Telles o. At LB half line.

The defense needs a leader and Maguire doesn’t act like one.
I thought I was the only one that saw it...Maguire is easily dragged out of position...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
airmark:

Diallo will be on my playlist for this weekend too. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFOFwEMELDQ
na you sabi

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Joezinho:

In your own opinion boss, is ole the right man to take us to the promise Land? You have seen how he bottles games, how tactically inept he is.
We have the squad to win the title considering how others started slowly. Give this same squad to Nagelsmann and watch him do wonders.
You said once we mount a title challenge,how long are we going to mount title challengers and still bottle it.?

TBF I don’t know if Ole is the one that will lead us to the promised land. However we haven’t had league success under any manager since SAF left as him. Same with the UCL.

He may not be the one to turn us into serial challengers and winners but he seems to be doing something right that his predecessors haven’t been able to do- league and UCL-wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
I thought I was the only one that saw it...Maguire is easily dragged out of position...

Maguire drags himself out of position by himself for himself sometimes. Just because. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Unlimited22:

That Istanbul Basaksehir goal Shaa.

Up till now I never still understand am. No be say Na dying minute and they need goal badly or anything.
Why una remind me of that goal? As I read Jodera comment, I burst laugh immediately grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChristineC:

No he won’t. He will be playing against Liverpool in the U23s
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Leyqute:

TBF I don’t know if Ole is the one that will lead us to the promised land. However we haven’t had league success under any manager since SAF left as him. Same with the UCL.

He may not be the one to turn us into serial challengers and winners but he seems to be doing something right that his predecessors haven’t been able to do- league and UCL-wise.

He takes us one step forward and 4 steps backwards. His faith in the wrong players is getting frustrating. The fans are used to winning that's why most of us want him out
Obviously he did well as a player but he isn't the right man for the job. The glazers have the puppet they want and ole is eager to ride along.
Tell me bros, who keeps a player like martial that keeps misfiring the entire game? Who starts lindelof ahead of bailly?
Let's face some facts here, ole has not done better than mou. He has players ready to play for him, he isn't toxic. That's all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Leyqute:

No. I am saying that any coach is not >>>>>> Olé just because his team is having a good form

I know that. I’m asking because Nezzajnr specifically was scorning Allegri.

Allegri is head and shoulder above Ole.

I just want us to be clear of that. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Leyqute:

Maguire drags himself out of position by himself for himself sometimes. Just because. cheesy
He should learn from VVD how better to coordinate our defense...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Joezinho:

What has Nagelsmann won?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
melodyogonna:

What has Nagelsmann won?

Can you compare the Norwegian league with the bundesliga?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
SyIvalord:
No he won’t. He will be playing against Liverpool in the U23s
yes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Leyqute:

This is not true. He has not done anything of note in Europe 'yet' (okay, defeated PSG twice, das all). Also, in the league, he came third last season with 66 points, that's it. This season is not over yet. One of his predecessors was second on the log with 81 points and won the Europa League.

OGS has only been able to drive success (in terms of player recruitment) but has not been able to use the players well, more so, you guys keep bashing the players, so, can we say that he has not recruited the right players? He has brought in more than 8 players.

I am sorry, OGS has not done anything as a manager to warrant the preferential treatment he is getting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Leyqute:

Gutter pass gutter. After gutter na mud grin
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jodera:
omo, if winning us go make am go wilderness, make he kukuma camp for here bdat oo. After all he's a man u fan, if man u fan no fit dey safe for their thread, na for wilderness him go safe??

We go win una no worry cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Joezinho:

Your MCM should win at least a title. Mou still shits on him

Accept that
K cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Joezinho:

Hahahaha. Your mcm is not a top coach.
When will ole iners accept the fact that we play shiit because of a lack of coaching?

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

cheesy

Trophyless seasons nor dey tire you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
nitrogen:

This is not true. He has not done anything of note in Europe 'yet' (okay, defeated PSG twice, das all). Also, in the league, he came third last season with 66 points, that's it. This season is not over yet. One of his predecessors was second on the log with 81 points and won the Europa League.

OGS has only been able to drive success (in terms of player recruitment) but has not been able to use the players well, more so, you guys keep bashing the players, so, can we say that he has not recruited the right players? He has brought in more than 8 players.

I am sorry, OGS has not done anything as a manager to warrant the preferential treatment he is getting.

What has ole done now to deserve a sack?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Joezinho:

Trophyless seasons nor dey tire you? cheesy
I see where your MCM is leading Tottenham cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Joezinho:

Can you compare the Norwegian league with the bundesliga?

Oga what has he won

Which kin Amala turning be this undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

I see where your MCM is leading Tottenham cheesy

My MCM is a serial winner...
He eats titles for breakfast, hes a born winner!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karlebolu(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

What has ole done now to deserve a sack?
The fellow is just emotional as usual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9447) (9448) (9449) (9450) (9451) (9452) (9453) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.