Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,169 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8859005 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9580) (9581) (9582) (9583) (9584) (9585) (9586) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
KingAlabi:
Sevilla's conceded goals in the league::::16

Aston Villa's conceded goals in the league::::24

But Ming's is clear of kounde??
My Gawd!

Ok, Rangers have 8 goals conceded this season, Connor Goldson is clear of Maguwaya

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulele04(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2021
I have been seeing some stupid debates here comparing Kounde to Mings angryangryangry.
Kounde among the top-3 defenders in Laliga, best defender in France U-21 setup that includes Fofana and Saliba, only reason he has not been called to the senior team is because France is overloaded in Cb department.

Not only is he a very rugged defender, he is the best ball-playing Cb in Laliga.
Loptegui even had to use him occasionally as a right back, when Navas was injured or suspended.
You scummies comparing him to some overated low-budget alagolo Mings, some of you saying he is overated you don't want him, he doesnt want you to cheesy.

Let be bust you guys brain cheesy, those of us following Laliga know this, His next club is Real madrid, Ramos is leaving only a miracle will make that otherwise
( varane * Kounde cb partnership cool )

He can't leave Sevilla to come to a bottlers club grin, It is a fucking downgrade my man is going foward.

So you guys should quit dreaming and just settle for less-settle for Mings gringringrincheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:33am On Feb 13, 2021
Mings as in Mingo Park wey discover the River Niger

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:13am On Feb 13, 2021
#OleOUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:09am On Feb 13, 2021
handelex:
Are they listed and eligible to play?

A number of them are
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:00am On Feb 13, 2021
Leyqute:

He’s quite strong. Was kicked throughout the Blackburn game and still carried on. He should be getting more protection from the referees. Else we won’t even see him in the first team.

Quite talented lad. Was happy when we signed him a couple of years ago.
I don’t understand the referees in PL2. A player can be shot dead and the refs will still wave “play on” in that league. Worst officiating ever. Let them not end that boy’s career before it even starts oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:25am On Feb 13, 2021
SyIvalord:
I don’t understand the referees in PL2. A player can be shot dead and the refs will still wave “play on” in that league. Worst officiating ever. Let them not end that boy’s career before it even starts oo

The officiating is criminal, although to be fair Mejbri's shoulder injury was accidental. We beat Assanal 3-0 and dominated the game however they got an early red card. Assanal has a decent bunch of "Nigerian" youngsters (they had 5 in their starting line up) although the one i wanted to see Miguel Azeez didn't play. Their other highly rated midfielder Patino had to be taken off after the red card.

It is like Nigerian parents in the U.K have started pushing (forcing) their kids into football. Who no like money. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Joezinho:

Yeah, let’s sign another CB to partner a centre back that has made the most mistakes for us, that’ll sort out our defensive problems.

Why would we buy an 80M CB when he needs a partner and even with one he still is prone to mistakes. Our 2019 summer could go down as one of our worst value for money windows in our history. How we were scammed 80mil and 50mil on maguire and AWB I will never know..

Ole gollum can’t just admit he got it wrong with Maguire, too much nobility in that.

Those signings were absolutely wrong but transfers are full of risk, It is only when they start playing before you can determine whether the transfer was a success or not.
The likes of Salah, Mane were risky signings that improve Liverpool before that they have signed a lot of players who flopped.
I believe Man Utd should take the risk of signing cheap quality players from the lower team that could easily be discard, once they flopped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "We’ve had a rare opportunity to do a little bit of training and some recovery, because you’ve got Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and not a game until Sunday, so that’s been a rarity for us really."
This is what some Utd fans don't understand, we have played the highest number of games withing a short period with almost same set of players(24 games within 82 days, also 12 games within 40 days in 2021) We will continue to concede unneeded goals, if the coach doesn't give Maguire the needed rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2021
handelex:
Good things don't come cheap but you can be scammed too. He seems to be the one United fans both on Twitter and Reddit want.
Big Lie, What was the cost Of Kevin Dr bryne, Mane, Salah, C Ronaldo to Man Utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2021
Trevor012:
United are interested in Grealish_______________Overated, English hype,not good enough.

United are interested in Declan Rice______________Overated, English hype,not good enough.

United are interested in Madison/Mings______________Overated, English hype,not good enough.

United are interested in any player from other leagues especially la liga and Bundesliga then you will see people that have been watching the player since birth and Know how good the player is. cheesy
Hype or not, we shouldn't spend more than 60m euros on any Defender.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2021
afrodoc2:

The officiating is criminal, although to be fair Mejbri's shoulder injury was accidental. We beat Assanal 3-0 and dominated the game however they got an early red card. Assanal has a decent bunch of "Nigerian" youngsters (they had 5 in their starting line up) although the one i wanted to see Miguel Azeez didn't play. Their other highly rated midfielder Patino had to be taken off after the red card.

It is like Nigerian parents in the U.K have started pushing (forcing) their kids into football. Who no like money. cheesy

Omo... the number of guys and kids with naija heritage playing in League 1, Championship, EPL and PL2 is outstanding. I feel some kind of joy watching them boys plays especially when I go out to pubs with friends and be like that's a Nigerian dude. It's super cool how we can spot other Nigerians from their names.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2021
BARAJ92:
Big Lie, What was the cost Of Kevin Dr bryne, Mane, Salah, C Ronaldo to Man Utd.
Kelvin de bruyne was a big fee. Ronaldo to United was a record transfer for a teenager. Salah and Mane are rare bargains.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Against West ham, our defenders played so high up the pitch. Really helped in controlling the game and closing down west ham players. With a little more pace, we should be good in that area
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2021
Trevor012:

Kelvin de bruyne was a big fee. Ronaldo to United was a record transfer for a teenager. Salah and Mane are rare bargains.
What was the cost of Kevin Debryne compare to that of Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2021
BARAJ92:
Where is the comparism coming from?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2021
BARAJ92:
wetin carry Pogba enter the talk now. na so una dey derail from original argument
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2021
handelex:
Ok no wahala.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2021
BikeMan:
My Gawd!

Ok, Rangers have 8 goals conceded this season, Connor Goldson is clear of Maguwaya

Are you saying the Scottish league is on par with the English league or Spanish league

Common sense they say is not common Sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2021
U dey mind Alabi?
BikeMan:
My Gawd!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Note cos the clueless moyes team sit at the back
eph12:
Against West ham, our defenders played so high up the pitch. Really helped in controlling the game and closing down west ham players. With a little more pace, we should be good in that area
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2021
dammywapes:
U dey mind Alabi?
Even you sef hop on am

Oya tell me

In league rankings

Where is the Scottish
Compared to the Spanish and English league

GO!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2021
Come to think of it , is it amust we
BARAJ92:
Hype or not, we shouldn't spend more than 60m euros on any Defender.
should always break the bank ? Most of this teams increase the price of players for us cos they know we are man utd. Is not their fault kna wetin happen since fergie n David Gill left. Poor management of the team. Forget say market high o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2021
dammywapes:
Clueless but yet in 6th place

What do we den use for assanal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2021
Alabi dey calm down and focus on main topic and not generalize okay? I no talk about their season so far.
KingAlabi:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2021
Alabi my guy you win
KingAlabi:

Even you sef hop on am

Oya tell me

In league rankings

Where is the Scottish
Compared to the Spanish and English league

GO!!!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2021
dammywapes:
Alabi dey calm down and focus on main topic and not generalize okay? I no talk about their season so far.

What does this mean then

dammywapes:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2021
dammywapes:
Alabi my guy you win
No be by winning matter

No be every stupid post wey back you, you go cling on
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2021
Trevor012:

Where is the comparism coming from?
Lol... Pogba fee don turn standard for high fee grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

Come, wetin be your own now??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
Come, wetin be your own now??
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hate wey person dey discredit were credit should be given

I really had to use assanal cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9580) (9581) (9582) (9583) (9584) (9585) (9586) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlaqFaze, engrelvis(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.