Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8693198 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9594) (9595) (9596) (9597) (9598) (9599) (9600) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
LostMyZeal:

So the trophy was there for the taking ...yeah

But somehow we bottled the chance

Gets me wondering...is it by next season when other Coaches will probably have corrected the lapses in their team that we're gonna have a shot...

Please don't sing me that "our defence is bad" Nursery rhyme. undecided

This your reply makes me wonder two things.

"Our defence is not bad?", And don't we get a chance to correct most of our lapses next season too?

What trophy was where for the taking? After how many matches?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nezzjnr:
I'm surprised no one is talking about Martial cluelessness

Shaw seems to be the one doing most of the job in that wing

patrickmuf sef don disown Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
The others still have something they are contributing. I can't place my hand on what Martial is doing tbh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nezzjnr:

He's making Shaw's work to be more. He's defending and attacking. I don't know why you'll start Rashford and Martial at the same time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Stupid Ref
Man Utd needs to start emphasizes on the agenda that the ref are against us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Unlimited22:
Omo this Lindelof no be defender o

Lol. We have been shouting about this since. They called it agenda. Lindelof is supposed to be playing for Wayne Rooney's Derby County or Malmo of sweden. But the idiot tribalist coach called Ole wikl not realise it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

Until Maguire and Lindelof are booted out of that defence we will not achieve anything. Ole is doing favouritism. Martial, Lindelof, Maguire and Fred should not be starting for any seriuos team

There are a lot of underperforming players and the coach is not giving their competitors any chances to show what they can offer.

Just look at Rashford ffs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Joezinho:
Since Bruno signed, he has been single handedly saving Ole's job.
let bruno just injure first,, manU will move straight to relegation

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
eph12:
The others still have something they are contributing. I can't place my hand on what Martial is doing tbh

Martial is playing from the left but i only see Maguire and Shaw in that wing trying to work out something. In the middle its Cavani and Bruno trying to pick pieces.
The question is WHAT EXACTLY IS MARTIAL DOING.?
If Ole allow Martial to resume 2nd half na thunder go fire am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
#OleOUT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
ChristineC:
I'll be very surprised if he keeps his shirt next season, let alone the arm band.

This is another discussion entirely. That CB pairing is annoying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Leyqute:

There are a lot of underperforming players and the coach is not giving their competitors any chances to show what they can offer.

Just look at Rashford ffs

Ole no be coach walahi

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
afrodoc2:

patrickmuf sef don disown Martial.
adebayo201:

He's making Shaw's work to be more. He's defending and attacking. I don't know why you'll start Rashford and Martial at the same time.
Martial should be binned
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

Martial is playing from the left but i only see Maguire and Shaw in that wing trying to work out something. In the middle its Cavani and Bruno trying to pick pieces.

Martial is keeping shape.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
melodyogonna:

This your reply makes me wonder two things.

"Our defence is not bad?", And don't we get a chance to correct most of our lapses next season too?

What trophy was where for the taking? After how many matches?

I bet you Ole will not correct anything. The earlier he goes tge better

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
macjireh:

Ole is going to run Bruno into the ground because he relies on him almost single handedly to keep him in a job. The moment Bruno picks up an injury, Ole is out the door. It's only a matter of time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Shaw has been playing both 3 and 11 for the last 3 games at least. He creates chances and assists. The attacker in front of him have been useless. Martial and Rashford are the most senior players in the club and they stink the joint the most !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
adebayo201:

Two lazy modafokas. And they are among the highest paid. Can’t be arsed to care about winning. FooLLs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
What's going on here...
Why the Mou and Ole Comparisons first

Them be mates

I honestly want to believe the reason y'all keep mentioning Mou and Ole in a sentence is because they both have MUFC in common

You can't even put Mou and Klopp in a sentence FFS

Abeg...this thing is becoming comical and ridiculous

Mourinho is definitely definitely living on past glories; just like MUFC

But make una stop the disrespect angry sad angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tru tru. Na our defense go ruin our campaign this season.

Na this same defense made us lose 3 semifinals.

Awon oloofo

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Leyqute:

Shaw has been playing both 3 and 11 for the last 3 games at least. He creates chances and assists. The attacker in front of him have been useless. Martial and Rashford are the most senior players in the club and they stink the joint the most !
At least we can see that Rashford has been trying to create out things for us

But Martial will loose a ball and shake his head and flaunt his gloves
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

Useless player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

Ole no be coach walahi

This guy cannot make Utd a proper title challenger. Another coach needs to come in and instill the fear of God into these players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
afrodoc2:

Martial is keeping shape.

I thought Ole benched the foolish boy since permanently but he had to bring him back. I suspect Martial and Lindelof has Ole nudes in their phones
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
macjireh:

So you are scRared of Penandez
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lindelof is just tuanzebe wearing mask

Martial and rashford needs to be dropped cause they just don't care even if they waste chances..olemumu is ruining Amad's career just like he did to vdb.

We have other players ole u coward!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

LMAO I see Maguire pushing to that left, same with Shaw. I don't know where Martial is cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Leyqute:

This guy cannot make Utd a proper title challenger. Another coach needs to come in and instill the fear of God into these players.

Please whoever you are, give the phone back to the owner. Stealing is a crime..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na mou vs ole these days cheesy cheesy
I dey see una handwork grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Better display this time

(1) (2) (3) ... (9594) (9595) (9596) (9597) (9598) (9599) (9600) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.