Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776565 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9598) (9599) (9600) (9601) (9602) (9603) (9604) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Let the wailings begin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ole is a failure...He is clueless, he just sends the players out in hope that their individual quality sees us through...

You know I pointed out this when we won against Southampton. That we are very very shaky. It was only afrodoc1, that understood my point, we were carried away by the frenzy.

Ole has no pattern of attacking, defending or how to biuld up play, what the body and eye movement of our players, they just move and pass as the play goes on. Thats why Martial, Rashford, Bruno, Cavani and Greenwood are all not playing in sync.

-Cavani attacks the space and press, Rashford want to dribble everybody in defence, Bruno wanders around even dropping deep at times because the ineffective Fred cannot orchestrate anything to save his life. Hence everything is haphazard. Our defence is in shambles, we have one ofbthe worst defence in the league that is shameless. Na thunder go fire anybody wey go give me another excuse for the clueless PE teacher

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
People realizing Maguire is shite after 3yrs undecided lol

I remember when peeps here were dragging me for saying Smalling was England best CB during eve of the 2018 world cup.

People here were arguing for Maguire and they haven’t even watched him closely... they just hear “Ball Playing Cb” and their prick go stand.. see your ball playing CB now cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
BARAJ92:
you are just observing
The goal was a foul against Lindelof
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
HakimZiyech:

What happen to our darling Man utd?

Did they destroy West brom undecided

No they didn't

Anything else ? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Semi Ajayi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Magwaya + Lindelof cool

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
I know we all have the right to drop our opinions but make nobody come here to drop any post in support of Ole if not I go carry your moniker go babalawo...

I am serious...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
We will end up fighting for top 4 with Chelsea and Spurs.......after all those useless unbeaten run

Sack this fraud

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Man City

How many times have Man city under Pep signed a player over 26yrs never mind a 28yr old Kane

I suspect City will be going in for Haaland or Lautaro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Griffon:

You love to see it. Title contender cheesy

Edit that shiit to top 4 I wan check something cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
odizeey:
Shey no be Pogba still cause this one?

Na Pogba oo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
airmark:
Semi Ajayi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Magwaya + Lindelof cool

Where is that low budget almajiri called Trevor

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
handelex:
Let the wailings begin grin

I dey watch oh cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Now you have to beat City and win 99% of your remaining games so that in the unlikely event that city falters you can take advantage

Beat City? We are are talking about that making top 4 now is hangung on the balance you are talking about beating city. City has won the title.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

You know I pointed out this when we won against Southampton. That we are very very shaky. It was only afrodoc1, that understood my point, we were carried away by the frenzy.

Ole has no pattern of attacking, defending or how to biuld up play, what the body and eye movement of our players, they just move and pass as the play goes on. Thats why Martial, Rashford, Bruno, Cavani and Greenwood are all not playing in sync.

-Cavani attacks the space and press, Rashford want to dribble everybody in defence, Bruno wanders around even dropping deep at times because the ineffective Fred cannot orchestrate anything to save his life. Hence everything is haphazard. Our defence is in shambles, we have one ofbthe worst defence in the league that is shameless. Na thunder go fire anybody wey go give me another excuse for the clueless PE teacher
Watch Ole manage to make top 4 just to deceive the gullible amongst us...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
I know we all have the right to drop our opinions but make nobody come here to drop any post in support of Ole if not I go carry your moniker go babalawo...

I am serious...

Ole did well cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

I dey watch oh cheesy
Are you sure you are a Manchester United fan? Are you happy with our performances over the past 5 games or thereabout?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
That's why I asked him who he was referring to because I saw your comment and that of Uniquisite and I understood what you guy were on about...

Exactly...he just chose the way of mischief
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Your Leg will just swell for nothing...Continue...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Expert17:
We will end up fighting for top 4 with Chelsea and Spurs.......after all those useless unbeaten run

Sack this fraud
Lol.. grin grin
You still managed to sneak in your MCM's team into the equation grin grin

E be things.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

No they didn't

Anything else ? cheesy
How on earth were Epl title contenders not able to win West brom?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
nitrogen:

It’s crazy. The pattern is there, we won’t amount to anything on the back of this sh1t!
Painful. Naso we won go without trophies again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
Are you sure you are a Manchester United fan? Are you happy with our performances over the past 5 games or thereabout?

What do you want me to do ??

I can't sack the coach na

Abi can I? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

How many times have Man city under Pep signed a player over 26yrs never mind a 28yr old Kane

I suspect City will be going in for Haaland or Lautaro
But it was widely rumoured that guardiola was interested in lukaku Kane might be 28 but he's at the peak years of his career I expected Manchester United to go for him but as you know Woodward is as clueless as Ole
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
Your Leg will just swell for nothing...Continue...
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
weedtaker:
People realizing Maguire is shite after 3yrs undecided lol

I remember when peeps here were dragging me for saying Smalling was England best CB during eve of the 2018 world cup.

People here were arguing for Maguire and they haven’t even watched him closely... they just hear “Ball Playing Cb” and their prick go stand.. see your ball playing CB now cheesy

Thank you bro

Ball playing CB cheesy cheesy cheesy

Smalling >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maguire + Lindelof

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
patrickmuf:

I am serious...

Na that fraud Alabi naim own de vex me pass. The team lacks direction. Just like when Fat Frank was still at chelsea. But they will be remembering his tap in against Bayern in 1999 to leave him in a job that is clearly above him.

Ole is supposed to be dragging relegation now with Rooney for Championship.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

I'm telling you, that guy is a genius.
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Edit that shiit to top 4 I wan check something cheesy

Wait till the Gameweek is over. Chelsea have a game to play tomorrow tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
melodyogonna:

This your reply makes me wonder two things.

"Our defence is not bad?", And don't we get a chance to correct most of our lapses next season too?

What trophy was where for the taking? After how many matches?

Oga... defence is just a convenient excuse to hide under

This EPL campaign was there for the taking angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
HakimZiyech:

How on earth were Epl title contenders not able to win West brom?

You were once title contenders na

Did you win west brom then?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

But it was widely rumoured that guardiola was interested in lukaku Kane might be 28 but he's at the peak years of his career I expected Manchester United to go for him but as you know Woodward is as clueless as Ole

(1) (2) (3) ... (9598) (9599) (9600) (9601) (9602) (9603) (9604) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.