Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,818 members, 7,855,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8850541 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9642) (9643) (9644) (9645) (9646) (9647) (9648) ... (14211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Daniel James scores.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Goooal James.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Goal ball

James >>>>>> Martial grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
SyIvalord:
He is 23. At his age, the Jack Grealish everyone and their grandmas are creaming their pants over did not even know what he wanted to do with his footballing career. Ofcourse Rashy will make wrong decisions sometimes, he is still a kid. Even the best of the best make wrong decisions. Being human means he is liable to make mistakes or did you think Rashford is a robot?

Who doesn’t miss sitters? You want me to show you a compilation of Mbappe missing sitters?

So you mean a player that has scored 18 goals and counting this season(2nd highest number of goals in the team), has the second highest number of assists, second highest number of chances created in the team is useless?

Rashford is currently the 5th most productive player in Europe. So, if Rashford is useless, what would you say about the players below him in terms of productivity? (HEY EVERYONE, LEYQUTE JUST SAID BASICALLY ALL THE FORWARDS IN EUROPE ARE USELESS).

Bro, stop being ridiculous. Rashford has been one of our best players this season

What’s it with typing in all caps? Like seriously?? Are you a kid?

Frankly I don’t think there’s any discussion to be had if you cannot acknowledge his many errors on the pitch and the degree of how horrible they are.

Even school boys don’t make those type of errors, and Rashford has been playing at the senior level for 5+ years.

You can miss sitters but making schoolboy errors and getting a host of your decisions wrong is a no-no for me. Mbappe, Sterling and other players who miss sitters get teamplay right to a certain level.

Rashford plays for himself that’s why he cannot connect well with others. and on days like this when he chips in the occasional goal, guys like you will come out and be typing in all caps.

Take your time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
larride:
Daniel James scores.

I told you. Superstar lomo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
nitrogen:
We should just sell the players, since they are useless. Let’s not destroy their careers. They will definitely do well in other teams.

Let Ole be playing all the games himself, o lord!
Ole is clueless...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
The rejected stone has become the chief cornerstone.
Hmm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Abeg shey na Bruno assist I dey see so?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
patrickmuf:
James against a team that will sit deep? Okay o!
Nonsense and ingredient cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bruno with another flying assist grin grin grin

10 more to meet KDB's 20 assist record

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
That's the Martial i know!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Smart work from matic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Joezinho:
If we fans can see that james can't work against low blocks, why can't olemumu see it for fvcks sakes?

James shouldn't be playing league game, stick to cup games please or don't play at all!!!

Then there's martial that's dragging space with bruno in the midfield.

Patiently waiting to see ole gollum getting the sack and let's see then which foolish club will come for his services ...
Nonsense and ingredient cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
odizeey:
Abeg shey na Bruno assist I dey see so?

Registered Bruno assist oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
nitrogen:

I told you. Superstar lomo

Lori iro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Expert17:
Goal ball

James >>>>>> Martial grin grin
Werey leleyi o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingTom:
That's the Martial i know!!

The one that shows up once in 60mins? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Expert17:

Registered Bruno assist oo
Thank God. My fpl dey bleed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
If we concede again, they should line up all the defenders and GK and flog them openly at Carrington tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
SyIvalord:
He is 23. At his age, the Jack Grealish everyone and their grandmas are creaming their pants over did not even know what he wanted to do with his footballing career. Ofcourse Rashy will make wrong decisions sometimes, he is still a kid. Even the best of the best make wrong decisions. Being human means he is liable to make mistakes or did you think Rashford is a robot?

Who doesn’t miss sitters? You want me to show you a compilation of Mbappe missing sitters?

So you mean a player that has scored 18 goals and counting this season(2nd highest number of goals in the team), has the second highest number of assists, second highest number of chances created in the team is useless?

Rashford is currently the 5th most productive player in Europe. So, if Rashford is useless, what would you say about the players below him in terms of productivity? (HEY EVERYONE, LEYQUTE JUST SAID BASICALLY ALL THE FORWARDS IN EUROPE ARE USELESS).

Bro, stop being ridiculous. Rashford has been one of our best players this season

Chill bro... You fit make your point without calling Jack grealish and e go still make over sense.
Moreover, grealish came into limelight as a 19yr old guy in Aston Villa during the 2014/2015 season. No be today people don dey know grealish oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oleouters will moan again till next match day. I love this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingTom:
Werey leleyi o grin

cheesy My agenda must agend
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Nonsense and ingredient cheesy cheesy

Says the clown that thinks Bruno is a liability.

Roll in your mud dude.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Joezinho:

Roll in your mud dude.
I repeat nonsense and ingredient is your name cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Joezinho:
If we fans can see that james can't work against low blocks, why can't olemumu see it for fvcks sakes?

James shouldn't be playing league game, stick to cup games please or don't play at all!!!
Nonsense and ingredient one more time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Joezinho:

Roll in your mud dude.

grin grin grin

Add this to his collection " Messi is lazy" grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
larride:

The one that shows up once in 60mins? grin
E get another one? cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Nonsense and ingredient cheesy
Bastard!!!

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Expert17:

grin grin grin

Add this to his collection " Messi is lazy" grin grin

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Omo Trevor012 you get plenty enemies for here oo. E no easy oo cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
patrickmuf:
Bastard!!!
Nonsense and ingredient. cheesy cheesy. Modafucka was already asslicking capitalcee when the game was 1:1. Ole will continue to win and you will continue to moan and cry here daily grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Expert17:

cheesy My agenda must agend
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9642) (9643) (9644) (9645) (9646) (9647) (9648) ... (14211) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.