Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877090 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9737) (9738) (9739) (9740) (9741) (9742) (9743) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Trevor012:
Please if your brain is not working then stay away from my mentions. To read na problem cheesy Capitalceee posted something about Bruno creating the most chances in Europe trying to hype him.

I replied after seeing Grealish stats there

Two goats jumped to quote me with out of point senseless Shalayes and nonsense. If you cannot read don't quote me to display your foolishness cheesy cheesy

You called him a stat padder in reference to a post about chances created,afterwards you used a full stop

I cant teach u basic writing skills..

If u cant understand punctuations, not my fault
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
JayromWrites:

You called him a stat padder in reference to a post about chances created,afterwards you used a full stop

I cant teach u basic writing skills..

If u cant understand punctuations, not my fault
Kk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Illimitable:

This guy and his dodgy facts.

Big chance:- A situation where a player should reasonably be expected to score, usually in a one on one scenario or from very close range when the ball has a clear path to goal and there is low to moderate pressure on the shooter.

So is Bruno a stat padder if he’s creating more big chances than any other player in the league or you are just excessively inebriated on adulterated Shekpe?

Trebbor is a du.nce. bruno is topping everybody with every metric available, yet he is talking rubbish. Ignore him

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Trevor012:
Not reading your nonsense. cheesy cheesy

You just did

Goodnight dear, have a good night rest

Peace and Love

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
JayromWrites:

You just did

Goodnight dear, have a good night rest

Peace and Love
Kk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
If we ask the clown Capitalcee to provide all the metric let's compare with Grealish using per 90mins for both the mumu will disappear grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Illimitable:

Your lack of knowledge in football matters is why you are getting your knickers in a twist.

Chance created is any pass that led to a shot(on/off target) - it’s a meaningless stat!

Fred passes the ball to McTominay & he decided to shoot from 40 yards into row Z. Fred has created a chance as far as OPTA is concerned.

The truth of the matter is that does not really prove Fred’s creativity, that was why I made it my personal mission to undrëss you in public by posting big chance created.

If Bruno is a stat padder like you have been claiming, there’s no way he’s creating more one v one chances with the goalkeeper than his peers in the league.

It’s easier to create a pass that leads to shooting from 70 yards. It’s far more difficult to put a player one v one with the goalie to score - this is why OPTA created the big chance stats.

Any more query?

You think he can read? Even if you open his brain and put sense in it, his system will still view it as a graft with poor histocompatibility. The foool is a chelsea fan dont take him serious.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
CapitalCee:

You think he can read? Even if you open his brain and put sense in it, his system will still view it as a graft with poor histocompatibility. The foool is a chelsea fan dont take him serious.
Is this french or spanish capitalclown cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
JayromWrites:
Dem bring stat say Bruno dey top big chances created

Werey say e dey stat pad

How u wan take stat pad big chances created again.. say no be ment?

Illimitable still carry you go school,open dictionary for you, explain wetin Big chances created mean... Now nigga answer simple question, e start turn amala like say e be caterer for owambe

Na this kind people u go open answer booklet for, dem go copy exam questions/exam number and leave answers

Olodo rabata

The guy no sabi anything walahi. In a saner clime he will be confined as a mental health service user.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
Another L delivered to capitalclown cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Okay...the summary is...Messi is not a Legend for Argentina tongue
So what's the correlation between this statement and iheanacho's hattrick against Sheffield United Abi the man dey pursue you for dream cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Trevor012:

Says the mumu who brought Martial into a conversation that has nothing to do with him. Nigga scram
The day you decide to collect your sense that you used as collateral for lapo I'll scram But as long as you keep spewing everly ascending nonsense I'll continue man marking you wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Make una easy on trebbor

Na human being oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
See back to back cheesy

Baba begin turn amala cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Trebbor no do wetin dey your mind oh, we still need a lunatic like you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
E don tey I troll oh

Chelsea no gree loose

Arsenal fans hopeless already

Na wa angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Premier league table before and after Pogba injury. Losing our best Midfielder really affected the team.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:02am On Mar 17, 2021
Pogbooom is back in training finally

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:08am On Mar 17, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:54am On Mar 17, 2021
kiss

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:11am On Mar 17, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
kiss

What is the chart about? Help me to understand it abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:30am On Mar 17, 2021
nitrogen:

What is the chart about? Help me to understand it abeg.

It is an index of how well a squad has been built to maintain long term success using the arbitrary parameters of age (the percentage of minutes played by old players), group stability (percentage of minutes played by new recruits), and contractual policy (percentage of minutes played by players on loan or short term contracts).

While i won't totally discard it i believe it is quite inaccurate because it does not consider other major factors like quality of player and wage structure. A team with average or even good players on mega wages will not be sustainable, just like Leeds under Peter Ridsdale.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2021
nani667:
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
Bros remove this line na

E no funny again

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2021
KingAlabi:
E don tey I troll oh

Chelsea no gree loose

Arsenal fans hopeless already

Na wa angry
See diz wan...
No go think about your Ole grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2021
codedguy1:

Tor grin
E shock me sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2021
Elanga, Mejbri, Shoretire all sign long term contracts.

The academy has really improved over the last few years. I expect these 3 and Greenwood to be here for sometime.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2021
KingAlabi:

Bros remove this line na

E no funny again

At this rate and the way it is looking that line is probably the only way the fraud is leaving the Club.... Since hopeless fans and pundits have refused to make noise and fly the planes like they did for the previous managers that were much better, na to hope say Stray bullet go do the Job..

#OleOUT

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2021
afrodoc2:

It is an index of how well a squad has been built to maintain long term success using the arbitrary parameters of age (the percentage of minutes played by old players), group stability (percentage of minutes played by new recruits), and contractual policy (percentage of minutes played by players on loan or short term contracts).

While i won't totally discard it i believe it is quite inaccurate because it does not consider other major factors like quality of player and wage structure. A team with average or even good players on mega wages will not be sustainable, just like Leeds under Peter Ridsdale.

Interesting. Thank you. The chart does not make sense to me. Squad depth, and how well the players are managed should have been considered as well, I believe both will contribute a lot to sustainability.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
nitrogen:

Interesting. Thank you. The chart does not make sense to me. Squad depth, and how well the players are managed should have been considered as well, I believe both will contribute a lot to sustainability.

Definitely. They chose very narrow parameters. So many other factors need to be taken into consideration in order to arrive at an accurate and reliable conclusion.
For example, what ratio of revenue goes into paying wages, and like you said squad depth.

It is a very interesting concept though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
nani667:

At this rate and the way it is looking that line is probably the only way the fraud is leaving the Club.... Since hopeless fans and pundits have refused to make noise and fly the planes like they did for the previous managers that were much better, na to hope say Stray bullet go do the Job..

#OleOUT
I hope a stray bullet does the job on you so this world can be rid of one stupid individual.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
Jodera:
See diz wan...
No go think about your Ole grin cheesy

Na trolling go help me forget United matter small

I for dey troll you oh but nothing come out angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
nani667:

#OleOUT

You don't hate the manager then, you hate the MAN

(1) (2) (3) ... (9737) (9738) (9739) (9740) (9741) (9742) (9743) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: metodman(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.