Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8827734 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9770) (9771) (9772) (9773) (9774) (9775) (9776) ... (14205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
hoopLA:

No vex bro.

We are all vexed.

How is Fred commanding a regular starting shirt in our club?

I taya o. Person no dey ni o.

Whenever all our midfielders are fit and available , Fred aits on the bench.

Na because person no dey.

We need someone who can handle the job of McFred. A good DM who won’t pass to opponents in his own 18 yard box.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
weedtaker:
Jesus Christ, Bye.

You sef bye bye....

Na your type no dey like update them knowledge. A modern midfielder should be able to receive a pass facing his own post.

Fred had two options, quick pass back to Deano or switch pass to AWB and the mumu underpassed the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Expert17:

That was a wrong pass from Maguire, Fred body was closed and facing his post

You don't pass centrally in that position.
The goal exposed some guys football knowledge here lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Expert17:

It was not a wrong pass whatsoever. Fred gifted Leicester that goal of his own accord.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
eph12:

You know how many underpass happens per second in our matches?

Put the area it happened into consideration abeg. And how close the opponent is.

Are you trying to justify passing to the opponent in your own 18 box?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
weedtaker:
do we even have a pattern to begin with? OGS should just respect himself and play his defend and counter jeje, telling the players to play out from the back like say we sabi lol.. kolo the disguise. cheesy
That's why we have Fred making 90+ passes and McTom making just 60+. Fred tries to make himself available, what are others doing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
LOL. No be today yansh dey back.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Expert17:

You mean Fred couldn't do anything better with that pass than to pass it to Iheanacho?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
Leyqute:

I taya o. Person no dey ni o.

Whenever all our midfielders are fit and available , Fred aits on the bench.

Na because person no dey.

We need someone who can handle the job of McFred. A good DM who won’t pass to opponents in his own 18 yard box.
Wetin de bolded mean? are you saying Fred isn’t in OGS first eleven?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
We are also concerned about the player who made the mistake and avoid the build up to it.

Fred might be the culprit in the goal but the captain knows that he's vulnerable to mistakes at the moment.

Generally before the goal, we have been awful. Misplaced passes and wrong positioning. At a time, I'm confused about the midfielders and where each is playing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
eph12:

That Bruno's pass wasn't up the pitch. It was a very dangerous ball. He literally gave the ball away in a dangerous position. Fortunately, it didn't lead to a goal

In his own 18 yard box? Did he pass to an opponent? Give details please. The devil’s always in the details.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
chidexxy007:

You mean Fred couldn't do anything better with that pass than to pass it to Iheanacho?

Maguire made a mistake by passing to Fred, who was wrongly positioned.

Fred also made a wrong pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
paafin:
Nobody should talk about VDB here again!

Uh huh....so for your mind using VDB once in a blue moon will suddenly turn him into KDB overnight..

Abeg...go back to your beer parlour and stop misyarning

When ogogoro clear for ya eyes finish...find out what game time means and how it affects a player's confidence and development

Now you're forgiven wink

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
weedtaker:
Are you saying the best solution for Maguire's mistake was to pass to the opponent?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Maguire cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leicester scam us sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
chidexxy007:

nobody is absolving Fred of any blame, he was at fault for the goal. But the pass from Maguire was a wrong pass, anyone who plays amateur football or even normal area monkey post knows dis.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
chidexxy007:

True but still it doesn't absolve Fred of the blame for that goal.

Did u see his next pass after then? Terrible midfielder.
I'm not justifying or absolving Fred. Mistakes happen, we move on. If it's Fred, you dwell on it. Pogba had been losing balls in that midfield because he was holding on to the ball too long. VDB is invisible and can't press. All these contributes to how we play. Mistakes will definitely happen, but we move on. That's football. You can't move on because the team is playing poorly and you must single out one person.

Cc leyqute
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Leyqute:

In his own 18 yard box? Did he pass to an opponent? Give details please. The devil’s always in the details.
It doesn't have to be in the box to be dangerous. We have watched football for too long to know better than this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
chidexxy007:

Are you saying the best solution for Maguire's mistake was to pass to the opponent?

you guys are mistaking my argument, for saying Fred wasn’t at fault.

He was very much at fault for the goal, but the pass from Maguire was a bad pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
weedtaker:

cheesy

The thing shock me, I expect everyone here to know this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
eph12:

It doesn't have to be in the box to be dangerous. We have watched football for too long to know better than this
As in, we no suppose the argue this thing na, Fred was at fault for the goal, but it was a wrong pass from Maguire simple.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Leicester scam us sha

They did not, Maguire is better than any defenders LCFC have right now. We have quality players, it’s how we use them that matters, very few players can excel in any system, very few.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
eph12:

I'm not justifying or absolving Fred. Mistakes happen, we move on. If it's Fred, you dwell on it. Pogba had been losing balls in that midfield because he was holding on to the ball too long. VDB is invisible and can't press. All these contributes to how we play. Mistakes will definitely happen, but we move on. That's football. You can't move on because the team is playing poorly and you must single out one person.

Cc leyqute

Agreed. All of those are mistakes but they are not as fatal as Fred’s own. And they can be defended.

I don’t know what else to say for you to come to terms with how horrible Fred’s mistake is.

Fred gave a direct pass to an opponent with the keeper left to beat. It doesn’t get worse than that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Leicester scam us sha

'

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
adebayo201:
We are also concerned about the player who made the mistake and avoid the build up to it.

Fred might be the culprit in the goal but the captain knows that he's vulnerable to mistakes at the moment.

Generally before the goal, we have been awful. Misplaced passes and wrong positioning. At a time, I'm confused about the midfielders and where each is playing.
It's unfortunate that people will rather avoid this and blame one person instead. What were we playing before the goal? How did we get there? Nobody's interested in the details
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
eph12:

LooL. Okay.

Some mistakes can be defended against. Some, you can do nothing about.

Maybe you should think about that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Expert17:

Maguire made a mistake by passing to Fred, who was wrongly positioned.

Fred also made a wrong pass.

Fred wasn't badly positioned to me.
Showed up for the ball, received, trapped it, steadied himself nd passed to the opponent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Leyqute:

Agreed. All of those are mistakes but they are not as fatal as Fred’s own. And they can be defended.

I don’t know what else to say for you to come to terms with how horrible Fred’s mistake is.

Fred gave a direct pass to an opponent with the keeper left to beat. It doesn’t get worse than that.
I'm sorry I'm not interested in looking for scapegoats when whole team can't do anything with the ball or without the ball as a team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
afrodoc2:
LOL. No be today yansh dey back.
My elder e taya mi.

Fred is an atrociously deficient Fraud.
The Brazilian Garba Lawal.

We should start calling him Fraud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
weedtaker:
you guys are mistaking my argument, for saying Fred wasn’t at fault.

He was very much at fault for the goal, but the pass from Maguire was a bad pass.
OK, I get now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hakeem66: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
nitrogen:

They did not, Maguire is better than any defenders LCFC have right now. We have quality players, it’s how we use them that matters, very few players can excel in any system, very few.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Bruno should come in a settle this game once and for all na. OLE put my guy na, i am losing patience

(1) (2) (3) ... (9770) (9771) (9772) (9773) (9774) (9775) (9776) ... (14205) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Ijustwantto, odizeey(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.