Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,404 members, 7,958,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9168478 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9779) (9780) (9781) (9782) (9783) (9784) (9785) ... (14380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
@Lana1

You been quote me for my thread earlier when we dey down, Abeg talk your talk.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
eph12:

You probably never dey watch ball when Fagbo dey pass ball into our own net. Dey grow dey come

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

God will punish you ole

Drag that morafvcker called Fred out with all ur strength sad angry

grin

Solskjær: "When we win, we win together and when we lose, we lose together. We're not pointing fingers and blaming - the second one is a good goal by the boy but maybe with a zip of energy we could've got to him and wouldn't have been done as easily in the middle."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjær on the first goal: "We want to build from the back and want the players to be confident - sometimes it doesn't work and that's one time it didn't."
How can he build from back when every other player is hiding. We have seen this many times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Solskjær: "We've got the Europa League and Premier League to concentrate on - yes we would've liked to go to Wembley but now all the focus is on the games we do have."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Solskjær: "When we win, we win together and when we lose, we lose together. We're not pointing fingers and blaming - the second one is a good goal by the boy but maybe with a zip of energy we could've got to him and wouldn't have been done as easily in the middle."

Wetin we don win together? Trophies or Man City?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
eph12:

You probably never dey watch ball when Fagbo dey pass ball into our own net. Dey grow dey come

Stick at shouting up man U, please let we that have scars from playing football talk.

After all you fam Fred

What else can I expect ? grin grin

Make I no waste my strength jare

You no worth am cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Solskjær: "We're in a good position in the league and we want to keep improving, of course Leicester are just behind us so it won't be easy but we want to keep going and get as far as possible in the Europa as well."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Looking like another trophyless season... but we have 10 more points than last season, Our Away record and comeback voodoo wasn't of this world, Rashford, Bruno had an exciting season, Shaw turned into prime Marcelo, the Maldini and the Ramos vibes from Maguire and Lindelof was worth watching, appointing of ex players with the "yanited DNA" as coaching staff was exciting as well...

If you ask me, I say there's a huge progress on ground

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
eph12:
Someone said VDB only contribution today was not touching the ball so Greenwood could score. How can he not mark his man and apply pressure so that Fred and Matic don't get doubled up on? How is this not basics?
Even Jorginho, no export reach that level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
nitrogen:

grin

Help me ask KingAlabi o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lateefGRDT(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
It must be the Chelsea website again...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "We've got the Europa League and Premier League to concentrate on - yes we would've liked to go to Wembley but now all the focus is on the games we do have."

I told you now, we will focus on the EPL and Europa. We will win both!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
nitrogen:

Na wetin dey vex me about

Ole-racist be this cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
MaziAlaye:
Looking like another trophyless season... but we have 10 more points than last season, Our Away record and comeback voodoo wasn't of this world, Rashford, Bruno had an exciting season, Shaw turned into prime Marcelo, the Maldini and the Ramos vibes from Maguire and Lindelof was worth watching, appointing of ex players with the "yanited DNA" as coaching staff was exciting as well...

If you ask me, I say there's a huge progress on ground

PROGRESS!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ShadowCracker(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
hoopLA:

Haha.

See this one.

Talking about manners.

After instigating a quarrel the best this bītch can do is report me.

And you have the nerve to call me a coward

Your mum truly should've castrated you and used your testes for shrimps since you're a spineless doofus.
Kid, do you know airmark is old enough to be your father.

We know you don't have sense atleast have respect.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
For those saying start VDB, like say na gen

Abeg he can follow ole and gedifok cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na wetin dey vex me about

Ole-racist be this cheesy

Which one be racist now? Nawa for you o, shuuuu!

Oya no vex! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin

Wetin dey do OleInners pass Jazz abegi. Dem see Ole, no fit pursue am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Kid, do you know airmark is old enough to be your father.

We know you don't have sense atleast have respect.

Kid do you know hoopla is old enought to be your father ?

Have some respect angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "We're in a good position in the league and we want to keep improving, of course Leicester are just behind us so it won't be easy but we want to keep going and get as far as possible in the Europa as well."

Abeg no post this guy comments here. He irritates me. And he lies through his teeth.

I just hope that the next manager would be supported with better players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
nitrogen:

Which one be racist now? Nawa for you o, shuuuu!

Oya no vex! cheesy

Ole-racist

Try dey read to understand na

No be everything be fight

Also tell Woody ole can gedifok cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Leyqute:

Abeg no post this guy comments here. He irritates me. And he lies through his teeth.

I just hope that the next manager would be supported with better players.

grin

Welcome on Board Bro.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
nitrogen:

PROGRESS!
Some are too blind to see this progress grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Welcome on Board Bro.

We all have been on board

But no dey amala turn some kind arguments na cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ole: "we lost because certain players have played too much and some have barely played"

PROGGGGGREEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Word and Opposite
Nacho. Ice cold martial

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
I think that clean shit still dey. That's our trophy this season, abi that one sef don go?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kalan: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
KingAlabi:
For those saying start VDB, like say na gen

Abeg he can follow ole and gedifok cheesy

Alabi baba be calming down naaa

Shei Ole cannot play with you for 45mins niii

E ni su ru baba..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
The fraud smiles on, if you like kill yourself cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
MaziAlaye:
Ole: "we lost because certain players have played too much and some have barely played"

PROGGGGGREEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

This guy is an id1iot! So na me dey do team selection, I am the one that overplayed some players and underplayed the others? Confused mfker!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Stick at shouting up man U, please let we that have scars from playing football talk.

After all you fam Fred

What else can I expect ? grin grin

Make I no waste my strength jare

You no worth am cheesy
I fam Fred? Most likely because he gets the stick for our clueless play. I have defended Shaw, AWB, Maguire here times without numbers because they were the scapegoats. Its Fred turn now. Whenever you decide to pick on another player and ignore the overall performance, I will be there to defend that player. My last response to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9779) (9780) (9781) (9782) (9783) (9784) (9785) ... (14380) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Pegasus01 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.