Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,610 members, 7,861,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8867166 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9813) (9814) (9815) (9816) (9817) (9818) (9819) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
handelex:
Reading all these biased takes here is mind-numbing, every day same issue.... Ole this Ole that.

CapitalCee and co you guys should just get ready to stop supporting United if the reports about Ole signing a new contract is true.

Why should they stop supporting United?

They were supporting United before Ole brought his bad luck to the club. Woodward, Ole, Murtough and the other zombies at the club would come and go but the supporters and the real fans shall remain.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
This news just too sweet. More weeping and crying please from Mud dwellers cheesy cheesy cheesy .

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Next season targets and priority should be Grealish and Sancho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
handelex:
He has attributed all players lose of form on Ole but those on form is not on Ole, they are just using their brain.

Izzit not the same Shaw Mourinho borrowed his brain to be playing ball?

Talk of plain hatred and Hypocrisy, one can never have a rational take with that mindset.

That's the same way you guys praise OLE when we win games and blame players when we lose.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Leyqute:

The same thought I had. If Shaw gaining form is all on him, Martial losing form should be all on him too, not about Ole.

Capitalcee is heavily biased here.

I want Amaka gone but we should use logical arguments to drive our point rather than just being emotional and blaming him for all the problems in the team and not giving him credit for anything at all.

At some point the owners, the board, and the players also have to take their own share of blame and praise depending on the situation. The board wants to extend Amaka's contract and some people still think that Amaka is our main problem.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

Shaw's LB position just needs him to be intelligent and simple. Has nothing to do with Ole.
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

Shaw's LB position just needs him to be intelligent and simple. Has nothing to do with Ole.
Does Martial and greenwood loss of form have anything to do with ole? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Lukaku had health issues. He had a digestive issue that made him overweight immediately after 2018 World Cup.

Ole could have waited but the PE teacher is a morōn. He’s the most brainless manager in Europe. The only manager that would rest his key players in a KO match in the weekend before an international break.

Lukaku asked for a transfer, which one is waited again na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
afrodoc2:

Hehehehe. See theory. So if Shaw, AWB or any other full back loses form or plays poorly we can't blame Amaka be that o. After all their quality of play has nothing to do with the manager.

I don laugh tire where I dey like this.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Expert17:

That's the same way you guys praise OLE when we win games and blame players when we lose.

Chai

Reading is definitely a PROBLEM!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
afrodoc2:

I want Amaka gone but we should use logical arguments to drive our point rather than just being emotional and blaming him for all the problems in the team and not giving him credit for anything at all.

At some point the owners, the board, and the players also have to take their own share of blame and praise depending on the situation. The board wants to extend Amaka's contract and some people still think that Amaka is our main problem.
Funny thing is that, the so-called oleouters think if we join their band wagon of Biased arguments about Ole, he will instantly be sacked by the board.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Funny thing is that, the so-called oleouters think if we join their band wagon of Biased arguments about Ole, he will instantly be sacked by the board.

The man does not deserve a new contract but the board/ownership that i always knew was the major problem are prepared to give him one. This is because Top 4 and Champions League football is all they really want.

However if a manager becomes desperate and goes on to win the league they would be okay with it but they are not interested in spending big bucks in chase of league titles. Although if Champions League qualification is in doubt they are willing to spend the aforementioned big bucks in order to get in.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
afrodoc2:

The man does not deserve a new contract but the board/ownership that i always knew was the major problem are prepared to give him one. This is because Top 4 and Champions League football is all they really want.

However if a manager becomes desperate and goes on to win the league they would be okay with it but they are not interested in spending big bucks in chase of league titles. Although if Champions League qualification is in doubt they are willing to spend the aforementioned big bucks in order to get in.
Local man is tired.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Lukaku asked for a transfer, which one is waited again na?

He asked for a transfer when Ole started disrespecting him. Ole wanted to play him as a winger to accommodate Martial or Rashford as the centre forward.

I kid you not, Ole is a lunatic.

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
hensben:
You guys will soon loose pogba and Bruno if Ole remain your coach.
Shey you say Pogba na scam? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Expert17:

They told us he has a bad first touch grin grin

We are enjoying Martial's touches now
We go enjoy am bellefull.

Lukaku wen go guarantee you goals. Tested and trusted.

Them say e no fluid for Ole system.

Na fluid you want abi na goal?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Illimitable:

He asked for a transfer when Ole started disrespecting him. Ole wanted to play him as a winger to accommodate Martial or Rashford as the centre forward.

This is just the truth. And they don't want to say it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Does Martial and greenwood loss of form have anything to do with ole? cheesy

Definitely. They supposed to have progress but whosai. They are young players who had decent seasons they are supposed to keep getting better, but in Ole case it was downhill.
Most players that suddenly lose form from within under competent managers is ussually due to age.
Tell me any young player ever that was very good one season under Fergie that suddenly lost form the next? Not being good in another team oo and could not settle, i mean very good this season under fergie but then started going downhill. Tell me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Belguim highest goal scorer to be played as a winger, Martial with less than 10 goals for France as our striker.

cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Expert17:

Belguim highest goal scorer to be played as a winger, Martial with less than 10 goals for France as our striker.

cheesy cheesy

10 goals? Na 1 goal he get grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
KingAlabi:
Where sylvalord ?
Hope e dey alright.
I dey alright bro. Just a little busy these days. I dey check here once once but nothing “reasonable” to comment on. Same old story. People making silly assumptions and claiming it is fact.

I dey quick to insult people wey I see as brainless and even me no like that habit, so I’d rather not comment at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
afrodoc2:

The point is generally, Ole makes this current squad to be poor. One player suddenly being in form doesn't invalidate that.
Emotional Chelsea fans were making litany of excuses for Lampard, likewise Bayern fans for Kovac. When Tuchel and Flick respectively replaced them we saw the result.
Before we were told that Lucas Henandez etc were flops, Alfonso etc were not yet mature and ready, Muller etc were finished, suddenly those theories were rubbished by Flick.
Before Kante, Alonso, Christensen, Jorginho, Emerson, Rudiger were all done as footballers. Then Chilwell, Werner, Havertz, Ziyech etc took up meme names and were all flops. Now with Tuchel those theories were all rubbish.

Nobody is exonerating Glazers and Woodward, they are the main problem. Ole is their willing tool to perpertuate their greedy staunts. No reasonable manager will ever accept the nonsense glazers are dishing out. Even he himself knew he cant cut it, he and Glazers are perfect match.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Can you provide two matches where Ole played Lukaku as a winger?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Illimitable:

cheesy cheesy
And he told you this ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

Can you drop two matches where Ole played Lukaku as a winger?
Na you get strength, probably he switched during the match like our front 3 usually do and boom he played as a winger.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy
When i said ole cluelessness made lukaku to go alabi dey dribble himself with words.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Why should they stop supporting United?

They were supporting United before Ole brought his bad luck to the club. Woodward, Ole, Murtough and the other zombies at the club would come and go but the supporters and the real fans shall remain.

Dont mind them, go to all online platforms they are like that, once you start questioning the useless coach they will go emotional and start reminding you of Ole's tap in in 1999 UCL, they will order you to go support City.

Dont worry, lets just dont worry this city we are all mocking and dinigrating will soon overtake us in everything, lets keep obliging Ole. In 1990 We have 7 league titles Liverpool had 18, until Fergie came and changed everything. Pep is about winning his 3rd EPL title in 5 years, that was the same way fergie overtook Liverpool while they kept playing VHS videos of 1970s.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

Definitely. They supposed to have progress but whosai. They are young players who had decent seasons they are supposed to keep getting better, but in Ole case it was downhill.
Most players that suddenly lose form from within under competent managers is ussually due to age.
Tell me any young player ever that was very good one season under Fergie that suddenly lost form the next? Not being good in another team oo and could not settle, i mean very good this season under fergie but then started going downhill. Tell me

You love running around in circles.

How does martial loss of form ole's fault but shaw gain of form based on his own intelligence.

I can as well say winning the Europa are on the players and not Mourinho.

Do you agree?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Lolzzzz!!!
Was it United that was in for haaland before he went to dortmund, or OGS ??

Baba I no wan argue that matter abeg...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
hensben:
When i said ole cluelessness made lukaku to go alabi dey dribble himself with words.
You sef, try dey research before you support a movement, e get why oh!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

Somebody that relagated Cardiff and was about taking them to league 2 before he was put out of his misery.

He ran to his backwater Norway league to pad his CV with some obscure trophies something similar to what Ndubuisi Egbo did with Tirana. You think he can think like a world class manager?

On a serious note, I never took Ole as a serious manager and he proved me right.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
SyIvalord:
I dey alright bro. Just a little busy these days. I dey check here once once but nothing “reasonable” to comment on. Same old story. People making silly assumptions and claiming it is fact.

I dey quick to insult people wey I see as brainless and even me no like that habit, so I’d rather not comment at all.

Alright bro

Stay Good

Here na my cruise ground.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9813) (9814) (9815) (9816) (9817) (9818) (9819) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.