Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876477 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9817) (9818) (9819) (9820) (9821) (9822) (9823) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Honestly e be like say na to dey spell out alphabetically now, so Peeps go understand the message wella. What's so difficult to comprehend in the Post? 5 Games, no Goal. Even a Madman would know I am referring to his last Matches.

Haaland is inform at Club level. He's banging Goals week in week out. Banging Goals at UCL, then What's happening to him at International Matches? Answer is there to see, ain't a type that gonna be arguing stats-wise.

Wetin annoy me most na Mr. Checkmated, Mumu talk shey I no know Chess.

Hehehehehe.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
afrodoc:
[/b]

Hehehehehe.

grin

Dem don ban main Account ni?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Fun question, between our two first choice CB (Maguire and Lindelof), who is worse in 1v1 situation?..

My mind skips any time either of them get isolated with an attacker..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Dem don ban main Account ni?

I was discussing MMA on Chelshit thread before ban set in o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
EPL stats Bruno Fernandes ranks in the top 5 for:

- Goals: 2nd
- Assists: 3rd
- G+A: 2nd
- xG: 5th
- xA: 1st
- Shots: 3rd
- Key passes: 1st
- Passes into pen area: 1st
- Progressive passes: 3rd
- Through Balls: 1st
- Shot creating actions: 1st
- Goal creating actions: 1st
- Pressures: 2nd

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
afrodoc:

I was discussing MMA on Chelshit thread before ban set in o.

grin

Mods no get Joy these Days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Expert17:

He scored 6 goals in 4 games with the same players.......abi Norway sign new players?

Saying he scored none in his last 5 games is right, but that second part of players around him is wrong

Actually. All 6 goals came against 3 teams. So if you look at it overall, Haaland has scored in 3 out of the 9 games he’s played at international level.

Dig a lil deeper and you’ll see more details and may discern why.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
CrystalTiger:
Fun question, between our two first choice CB (Maguire and Lindelof), who is worse in 1v1 situation?..

For me, it’s Maguire; and that’s majorly because of his speed. He’s so slow.

Lindelof is quite as horrible when it comes to 1 v 1 but his speed helps him to track the opponent’s movements better. It also helps him to recover faster and better.

Once you get past Maguire, even if it’s by an inch, it’s ova.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Leyqute:

For me, it’s Maguire; and that’s majorly because of his speed. He’s so slow.

Lindelof is quite as horrible when it comes to 1 v 1 but his speed helps him to track the opponent’s movements better. It also helps him to recover faster and better.

Once you get past Maguire, even if it’s by an inch, it’s ova.

Its Maguire's turning circle that kills him. He turns like a cruiseliner.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Leyqute:

Actually. All 6 goals came against 3 teams. So if you look at it overall, Haaland has scored in 3 out of the 9 games he’s played at international level.

Dig a lil deeper and you’ll see more details and may discern why.

You need solid Players around you to deliver, a big Example is Haaland. 5 Games for his Nation, and no Goal

You don't always need solid players to deliver:
1. Some players perform better when playing for smaller teams
2.We won't have players floping at big clubs.

Example is Haaland:
Check his goal records at Salzburg and Molde, who are the solid players there?
Using Haaland was wrong.

5 games for his nation and no goal:
Yes, but he has a healthy record....6 goals and 1 assist in 9 games.
CR7 has gone 3-4 games without scoring too.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
CrystalTiger:

This is like arranging a deck of chairs on the Titanic. No matter which position you put the two, it won’t stop a disaster.

The two of them shouldn’t be playing for United. I keep wondering how we went from Rio/Vidic to these two clowns. I used to think we wouldn’t get any worse than Smalling & Jones but Maguire and the Swedish lesbīan proved me wrong one time too many.

They are both slow, lethargic, ponderous with zero football intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Almajirihunter(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Illimitable:

This is like arranging a deck of chairs on the Titanic. No matter which position you put the two, it won’t stop a disaster.

The two of them shouldn’t be playing for United. I keep wondering how we went from Rio/Vidic to these two clowns. I used to think we wouldn’t get any worse than Smalling & Jones but Maguire and the Swedish lesbīan proved me wrong one time too many.

They are both slow, lethargic, ponderous with zero football intelligence.

The way una Dey complain sometimes ehnn, na same United I Dey watch so cheesy.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Almajirihunter:

The way una Dey complain sometimes ehnn, na same United I Dey watch so cheesy.....

They have conceded 32 league goals already this season. Smalling & Jones conceded 28 league goals in total in 17/18.

£150m was spent on the defence and they are performing worse. If that doesn’t make you worried then I don’t know what else to say.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
This maguire is always passing the ball to a player in dangerous position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin

Some of you just like Arguments for perhaps Cruise sakes. Una matter tire Person. Simple Question is; why is he not replicating his present Form at International Level?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Some of you just like Arguments for perhaps Cruise sakes. Una matter tire Person. Simple Question is; why is he not replicating his present Form at International Level?!

Who isn’t replicating his present form at international level?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
hensben:
This maguire is always passing the ball to a player in dangerous position.
Which of your Defender has been better than Maguire this season cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Trevor012:

Which of your Defender has been better than Maguire this season cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mount just scored. Maguire is not better than any defender in Chelsea currently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
hensben:
Mount just scored. Maguire is not better than any defender in Chelsea currently.
Mr man list names let's bring out their individual stats cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sir Ole congrats. More tears to the Mud dwellers grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
KingAlabi:

Alright bro

Stay Good
Thanks bro. Hope you are good too?

Here na my cruise ground.
Lol. Enjoy your cruise ship.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
2yrs ago today. My manager cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
hensben:

What a load of crap undecided

Don't worry, the Tuchel orgasm go soon finish and water go find him level.

Jest Reelaks ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Illimitable:

Who isn’t replicating his present form at international level?

grin

Seem you ain't following the Discourse? Haaland Bruh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Trevor012:

Mr man list names let's bring out their individual stats cheesy cheesy
Thats because he starts all games. He is not better than any defender in Chelsea. Maguire is too less intelligent to play for any serious top club that want to win titles not to talk of being a captain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
hensben:
[s] Thats because he starts all games. He is not better than any defender in Chelsea. Maguire is too less intelligent to play for any serious top club that want to win titles not to talk of being a captain. [/s]
List those defenders better than Maguire in your club let's bring out their individual stats this season or shut up cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
hensben:
Thats because he starts all games. He is not better than any defender in Chelsea. Maguire is too less intelligent to play for any serious top club that want to win titles not to talk of being a captain.

Which kind of fvckery is this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mason Mount: 4 goals in 15 international games

Bruno Fernandes: 2 goals in 27 international games

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
MRTA7:

Its Maguire's turning circle that kills him. He turns like a cruiseliner.

Leicester did well to hide his deficiencies. He becomes very vulnerable when he plays a high line. He should be the one to be benched if we get a new CB in the summer but it’s Ole, so anything can happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9817) (9818) (9819) (9820) (9821) (9822) (9823) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.