Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,266 members, 7,864,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9824) (9825) (9826) (9827) (9828) (9829) (9830) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
popizaino:
I think the quality of football and footballers started declining around 2007 or so with the major culprits being the English medias,mourinho and his fans. Imagine English media asking cronaldo if he gets a single goal for his sixteen step overs grin. why won't Ronaldo focus on stats instead of enjoying himself? I also could remember how the english media and fans taunted Barcelona and their players after man United famous win in the UCL semis,they made it seem as if ronaldo was far more of a better player than messi after ronaldo's 42 goals exploit in 2008. These subsequently made the two players try to outdo each other in goal scoring records cus the one with the superior goal stats gets to win the player of the year award,while forgetting to entertain us with others players equally following suits with the trend continued till date.This media gimmick really played well into the mind of epl fans and thats is why most would rate lampard above iniesta cheesy. Mourinho on the other hand,would rather boast of how he won community shield with his satanic football at the expense of other managers who played good football without trophies and his fans,together with the english media will gladly applaud him while putting pressure on managers and fans of others teams with nothing to show for their good football. I don't think there was this nonsense before mourinho gain prominence in the game.
100% spot on
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
popizaino:

This your question get as he be oh

Watch our France 98 game vs Denmark when Okocha decide that was the time to market his own skill at the detriment of the entire team. Oliseh got very angry at a time when we were trailing 2/3-0and Okocha was still dribbling

There is a recent Oliseh video where he still referred to times they will be begging "Jay-jay abeg pass na"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
raumdeuter:

Watch our France 98 game vs Denmark when Okocha decide that was the time to market his own skill at the detriment of the entire team. Oliseh got very angry at a time when we were trailing 2/3-0and Okocha was still dribbling

There is a recent Oliseh video where he still referred to times they will be begging "Jay-jay abeg pass na"
Lol that game wey we chop 4 zero
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

This your wack knowledge of the Game is the reason other Chelsea Fans no longer consider you a sensible one among them. You dropped gibberish, you were corrected, not just by United Fans yet you don't want to learn.

Maybe you gonna need change of Moniker, coz Name matters a lot. Its generally believed what you give yourself as Name/Nickname would be reflecting in your Behaviours, sense of Reasoning and so on.
This is why Twitter limited characters. Imagine typing all of this gibberish and ended up not saying how Luke Shaw is the best LB in England. In fact you have not done that at all, I’ve used the numbers you brought out the other time to show you a better LB and all you have done since then is say nothing but absolute nonsense. What a scummy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
BikeMan:
This is why Twitter limited characters. Imagine typing all of this gibberish and ended up not saying how Luke Shaw is the best LB in England. In fact you have not done that at all, I’ve used the numbers you brought out the other time to show you a better LB and all you have done since then is say nothing but absolute nonsense. What a scummy cheesy

grin

Mumu..... Twitter limits or extending Characters? How many Characters were allowed before? Why is it modified and upgraded to more Characters? Twitter extends it because empty headed Fools as you are forming ITK with little Characters.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Mumu..... Twitter limits or extending Characters? How many Characters were allowed before? Why is it modified and upgraded to more Characters? Twitter extends it because empty headed Fools as you are forming ITK.
From Luke Shaw to Twitter characters. You’re only hanging on at this point.

Sebi you’re knowledgeable and we are not. Please tell us why Luke Shaw is the best LB in England. PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't watch okocha play so there is little I can say about him.But from my own understanding of football any dribble that does not unsettle your opponents and have your teammates benefitting from it is just pure stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
BikeMan:
From Luke Shaw to Twitter characters. You’re only hanging on at this point.

Sebi you’re knowledgeable and we are not. Please tell us why Luke Shaw is the best LB in England. PLEASE!

grin

Easier to toy with your Brain Bruh........ LMFAO! Read Unlimited and Co Posts on the Discourse, to get Answer to your silly Question.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Easier to toy with your Brain Bruh........ LMFAO! Read Unlimited and Co Posts on the Discourse, to get Answer to your silly Question.

That motorcyclist head do full, e easy to dey say, "madam/oga you dey go" constantly cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
popizaino:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't watch okocha play so there is little I can say about him.But from my own understanding of football any dribble that does not unsettle your opponents and have your teammates benefitting from it is just pure stupidity.

The game vs Denmark, many of our guys messed up Kanu missed some good chances too. We were already focusing on a potential quarter-final vs Brazil thinking Denmark was a walkover

Okocha later matured in his game but then he was already old. The thing that frustrated me about Okocha was talented more than he delivered

See the scoreline in the gif below and what Okocha was doing especially that first move, see how the Nigerian player who made the run, walked away after seeing what Okocha was doing

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2021
See USA 94 too below see better move from Okocha from midfield to edge of the box and see how he ended the move
If you are a neutral you can appreciate it but if you are a fan whose team is losing, you will break your TV in frustration

A striker like Yekini will always swear for Okocha and pray for Oliseh

See the clip below, Italy was down to 10men, We are trailing 2-1. 15mins 2nd half extra time just finished We needed a goal to take it to penalties and the ball at the feet of Okocha, See wetin your brother do there

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:46am On Apr 02, 2021
KingAlabi:

That motorcyclist head do full, e easy to dey say, "madam/oga you dey go" constantly cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 6:17am On Apr 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

The game vs Denmark, many of our guys messed up Kanu missed some good chances too. We were already focusing on a potential quarter-final vs Brazil thinking Denmark was a walkover

Okocha later matured in his game but then he was already old. The thing that frustrated me about Okocha was talented more than he delivered

See the scoreline in the gif below and what Okocha was doing especially that first move, see how the Nigerian player who made the run, walked away after seeing what Okocha was doing

Never liked okocha at all, he doesn't take football serious one of the reasons I don't like iwobi too

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2021
raumdeuter:
See USA 94 too below see better move from Okocha from midfield to edge of the box and see how he ended the move
If you are a neutral you can appreciate it but if you are a fan whose team is losing, you will break your TV in frustration

See the clip below, Italy was down to 10men, We are trailing 2-1. 15mins 2nd half extra time just finished We needed a goal to take it to penalties and the ball at the feet of Okocha, See wetin your brother do there

There is a clear line between creativity and outright unseriousness. Aseju ni ko da; for both types of football - artistic and scientific.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

Okocha later matured in his game but then he was already old

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

This okocha is very funny player grin can't stop laughing at what he was trying to do there at that moment of the game . My guy forget say easy does it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2021
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

This okocha is very funny player grin can't stop laughing at what he was trying to do there at that moment of the game . My guy forget say easy does it.

Don’t mind the guy. He was very unserious.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

Okocha way of dribbling was different, he was a time waster on the pitch unlike ronaldinho, Neymar, Hazard and Ronaldo. Okocha was showboating.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

Thanks for this reminder. This match made me cry premium tears. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2021
MRTA7:

Thanks for this reminder. This match made me cry premium tears. cry

I remember that week boys could not focus in class.

The Italians did a hatchet job on us. They quickly injured Amokachi and Amuneke our most in form players, and then our inexperience did the rest.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Lol, the supposed intelligent one. FYI, none of them gave a reason.

“If you watch football, you should know Luke Shaw” is the best LB in England. Just blanket statements and vibes.

Baba cannot even give a specific reason, bandwagon folly!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2021
KingAlabi:

Alabi the puppet, since your Oga doesn’t know, can you tell us why Luke Shaw is the best LB in England?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

Taribo West once did an interview where he alleged that aside severely underrating Denmark, some players brought women into the camp before the game and were exhausted as a result.

I shaa sure say Na this game wey make you no like dribblers grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2021
Jodera:
True bro. Now, if you take long range shot anyhow, the kind bad eye your coach go look you eh grin.

So many things are diminishing in the game.

1. Hardly you see flair players
2.. Hardly you see entertainment players (like c.Ronaldo of man u and dinho of barca)
3... Hardly you see renowned long range shot takers unlike before were it is rampant
Everything is just so structured. Coaches structure your runs, movement, shots(I remember the time of van gaal at man u were he tells his players they must trap the ball before taking a shot embarassed), passes and so on.

No wonder big games aren't as intense as we have 10-15 years ago.
Now we'll see boring el clasico, boring man u vs Liverpool, boring arsenal vs Chelsea and so on.

cheesy cheesy
nawa ooh... you couldn't find a space to squeeze magnificent Leo in

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Jodera:
But that hasn't stopped the entertainment factor of football before na. Also, I don't think arsenal fans would still be much if it's not because of the beautiful football displayed by early Wenger era. Even man u played good football under Sir Alex sef. I don't think it's the fans. I think it's money and media that caused everything.

Before someone like greenwood can be allowed to make mistakes and grow(check early c.Ronaldo years at man u), but now look at greenwood, reverse is the case. All because of what media will say.

And did you talk about Ole's Man u?
If present man u game is very beautiful, you think anybody will clamour for his sack?

Thank you very much
Man had to find a way to squueze that clueless Ole in like say na him uncle

You can imagine typing such pile of crap

#WehaveOleWhereWeWantHim angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2021
popizaino:

Pep was obviously the wrong example to use there.
Which example would you rather use?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2021
popizaino:

You've said it all bro.
wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2021
handelex:
Valid and fair points.

Also it's fair to say toxicity on the general is just on the increase in the world today with social media being a major driving tool.

Fans no get patience again, everyone demands and wants instant success/gratification without considering the process.
You are right bro. Social media is a major driving tool for toxicity. It is a tool for fools to meet other fools and spread their stupidity and their stupidity is infectious. Trust me, there is strength in numbers even if the crowd is made up of fools.

Sometimes the things I read on social media make me think that there has been a zombie apocalypse and all their brains have been eaten. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Jodera:
Same to you too Bro.

Hope say you don already buy chicken for Easter things
Enough chicken munching this month. My birthday is in a week. Pre Easter celebration grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2021
BikeMan:

If you watch football, you should know Luke Shaw” is the best LB in England. Just blanket statements and vibes.

The reason in black and white
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2021
Okocha na ment. Just tru pass in that 2nd gif and that's all but baba dey entertain grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2021
BikeMan:

“If you watch football, you should know Luke Shaw” is the best LB in England. Just blanket statements and vibes.

grin

LOL......... blanket ko Duvet ni. What else is not clear to you? Someone is telling you to look beyond Stats, yet you called it blanket Statement?

Bikie...... use your Brain nah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9824) (9825) (9826) (9827) (9828) (9829) (9830) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Amoto94(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.