Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876591 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9933) (9934) (9935) (9936) (9937) (9938) (9939) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Joezinho:
Ole has failed to get to a final in 9 attempts.
Wolves (FA cup)
Barcelona (UCL)
Man City (EFL cup)
Man City (EFL cup)
Chelsea (FA cup)
Sevilla (EUL)
Leicester (FA cup)
UCL group stage!!!

Ole is cursed

He was not hired to win a trophy.

He was hired to progress cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Na here we dey grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Igboro ti daru. Here don turn Fuji house of commotion. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingAlabi:

Explain this photo you dropped

I don't seem to understand it with my low IQ

If you want to be stvpid at least pity your seeds now, we can't have more stvpid people.

Your stupidity was magnified when you said 2 legged ties is the same as the half time of normal 90 minutes game. That was when I decided you are not worthy to be posting on this thread.

If Man Utd beat Madrid 1-0 at Old Trafford but lost 10-0 in Spain, the record books will have those games as 1W, 1L for the two teams.

Man Utd lost the first half against Spurs by 1-0 before scoring 3 unreplied goals in the 2nd half. No record book will ever say Spurs won 1 half and lost the other.

So Mr Alabi, how’s a 2 legged tie the same as half time of a normal game? The problem with morons like you is the intransigence to foolishness.

Have some shame, King. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
SyIvalord:
Igboro to daru. Here don turn Fuji house of commotion. grin

Vayolence everywhere. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
Wasn't United at some point 14th this season, izzit their current position now. Pochettino would have finished higher than Mou even did.
And Mourinho wouldn't have made top 4 with if the Glazers had given him more time? You see how your argument falls flat on its head when position switches place?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:

He was not hired to win a trophy.

He was hired to progress cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Tuchel - "I came to win trophies, there's no other time. The time is now"

Ole- "Trophies don't really show progress.."

Spot the difference..

Sometimes i see these olesexuals as Buharists

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Illimitable:

No one gives a shit where Poch finished his season. The point is where Mourinho met them and the job he had to do to pull them up.

Spurs were 14th on the table in middle of November when Poch was sacked. You can use google to find out if you don’t believe it.
You my friend definitely gives a shit else you won't be mentioning 14th upandan here like a parrot.

Please use that Google of yours to find out whether Poch finished any season on 14th place while at Spurs.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Illimitable:

Your stupidity was magnified when you said 2 legged ties is the same as the half time of normal 90 minutes game. That was when I decided you are not worthy to be posting on this thread.

If Man Utd beat Madrid 1-0 at Old Trafford but lost 10-0 in Spain, the record books will have those games as 1W, 1L for the two teams.

Man Utd lost the first half against Spurs by 1-0 before scoring 3 unreplied goals in the 2nd half. No record book will ever say Spurs won 1 half and lost the other.

So Mr Alabi, how’s a 2 legged tie the same as half time of a normal game? The problem with morons like you is the intransigence to foolishness.

Have some shame, King. cheesy

Shalaye ko necessary?, no need reading through, my IQ can't be depleted by you any more than this.

Explain to me how 2nd legged comeback is not a comeback?

Show the forum, that you are worthy to have an internet enabled mobile phone.

Pity your seeds now angry, heredity is no joke.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
It's like you're mistaken me with someone else because how does the bolded refer to me angry

When did I say the trophy was invalid, I showed you Mourinho's quote and you're talking about invalidation.

Nawa oo cheesy
People are pointing to trophies Mourinho won with us whilst he was here and you're pointing at quotes, quotes that doesn't invalidate anything.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
And Mourinho wouldn't have made top 4 with if the Glazers had given him more time? You see how your argument falls flat on its head when position switches place?
Look at this one, no be only top 4, he would have won the league join sef.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Smart move from hansi flick.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Joezinho:

Tuchel - "I came to win trophies, there's no other time. The time is now"

Ole- "Trophies don't really show progress.."

Spot the difference..

Sometimes i see these olesexuals as Buharists

Ole - DNA is better than trophies. Give us our DNA....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
BARAJ92:
Make we see wetin go happen when he buy players, same way you guys told us Tottenham and Chelsea didn't buy players and they are performing. This is beginner luck. After full season, we will assess him. Arteta also has a trophy so what is the fuse all about.

Ole winning Fa Cup and Carling cup will be sacked from the club without champions league football.
He say beginner luck. Na luck person dey use reach FA Cup final and UCL semi? Sebi Ole took the job from Mourinho one time, where did his beginner luck take him to?

Your cluelessness is stopping you from seeing that Tuchel is a good coach. He's just coming from taking PSG to their first ever UCL final.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
People are pointing to trophies Mourinho won with us whilst he was here and you're pointing at quotes, quotes that doesn't invalidate anything.
You know what Patrick, if you have problems with that quote which of course you requested for, take it up with Mourinho.

No one is invalidating his trophy, so stop with that nonsense accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
BikeMan:
He say beginner luck. Na luck person dey use reach FA Cup final and UCL semi? Sebi Ole took the job from Mourinho one time, where did his beginner luck take him to?

Your cluelessness is stopping you from seeing that Tuchel is a good coach. He's just coming from taking PSG to their first ever UCL final.
I like what you said here, before taking over from mou, where did ole come from?

If ole fails to do what is expected of him, he will be SACKED, like his predecessors.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
You know what Patrick, if you have problems with that quote which of course you requested for, take it up with Mourinho.

No one is invalidating his trophy, so stop with that nonsense accusation.
Break it down more, e get why. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingAlabi:

I like what you said here, before taking over from mou, where did ole come from.

If ole fails to do what is expected of him, he will be SACKED, like his predecessors.

Yh, just to progress and make top 4.....

No need for trophy

cheesy grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:

Yh, just to progress and make top 4.....

No need for trophy

cheesy grin cheesy grin
If you say so, I won't help you think, reason and type.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingAlabi:

Break it down more, e get why. cheesy
Lol I just weak oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
You my friend definitely gives a shit else you won't be mentioning 14th upandan here like a parrot.

Please use that Google of yours to find out whether Poch finished any season on 14th place while at Spurs.

You are still on this halfwit highway, you slowpoke.

Mourinho met Spurs at 14th. Whether he did mid season or end of the season is irrelevant. Mourinho took the job when 13 clubs were ahead of Spurs.

So for you to lie Spurs were in top 4 before Mourinho tells me you have no shame. It tells me you are a pathological
liar.

If we go by your idiotic logic, it means Ole met United in 2nd position because Jose didn’t finish 6th at the end of the season in 18/19 - so we should go by the final table of his last full season? cheesy grin

Just look at how you have brought shame on your local government area. tongue

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingAlabi:

I like what you said here, before taking over from mou, where did ole come from?

Ole is a useless coach, it's the fact that some of you are arguing about this that baffles me. If he was managing an ambitious team, they would have sacked him. Ole is a fraud because he's not even in the league of dem Arteta, Lampard, Henry etc.

FYI, he started his career around the same time with Tuchel but you guys give him the rookie treatment because he's clueless.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Illimitable:

You are still on this halfwit highway, you slowpoke.

Mourinho met Spurs at 14th. Whether he did mid season or end of the season is irrelevant. Mourinho took the job when 13 clubs were ahead of Spurs.

So for you to lie Spurs were in top 4 before Mourinho tells me you have no shame. It tells me you are a pathological
liar.

If we go by your idiotic logic, it means Ole met United in 2nd position because Jose didn’t finish 6th at the end of the season in 18/19 - so we should go by the final table of his last full season? cheesy grin

Just look at how you have brought shame on your local government area. tongue

grin grin grin

Increase the volume

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
BikeMan:
Ole is a useless coach, it's the fact that some of you are arguing about this that baffles me. If he was managing an ambitious team, they would have sacked him. Ole is a fraud because he's not even in the league of dem Arteta, Lampard, Henry etc.

FYI, he started his career around the same time with Tuchel but you guys give him the rookie treatment because he's clueless.

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:

grin grin grin

Increase the volume

Like these people don’t understand any logic at all. I set them up with small bait and they fall inside like the fools they are. cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
I don laugh tire for here. This our thread is something else. grin grin

Na Chelshit won (which every United fan should happy about), but na we dey wail. Inside life!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
BikeMan:

Cc OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lana1:
At least no treble for City. If they can just bottle the league now, that would be great.
oshe ify united....city will lift d EPL,don't trouble urself,,, goan think of how u will win ur Yoruba cup...stop trying to pull odas down.....its so irritating... haba

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
In Ole first taste of a decent job, he ran the club down and finished 20th. The guy had to run back to Norway. He's back in England now losing semifinals to a transfer banned Chelsea (lost 3:1) and quarterfinals to the likes of Leicester (lost 3:1). Let's not even talk about crashing out of the CL group stage. But na Mourinho scummies dey concentrate on because coach with 13 years managerial career noh suppose win trophies. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mr IQ you your mb don finish cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
BikeMan:
In Ole first taste of a decent job, he ran the club down and finished 20th. The guy had to run back to Norway. He's back in England now losing semifinals to a transfer banned Chelsea (lost 3:1) and quarterfinals to the likes of Leicester (lost 3:1). Let's not even talk about crashing out of the CL group stage. But na Mourinho scummies dey concentrate on because coach with 13 years managerial career noh suppose win trophies. cheesy

The more you think about it, the more you question the thinking faculty of Olesexuals. It’s like they fight each other for the grand prize of who’s the most stupid.

Raumdeuter or Ram-Idiota was also asking why Mourinho couldn’t win CL with Ronaldo/Kaka while neglecting the managers before Mourinho who had Fat Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo, Beckham, Raul and Owen in the same team.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin

Dem don turn here to Borno las las.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9933) (9934) (9935) (9936) (9937) (9938) (9939) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.