Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,263 members, 7,864,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876092 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9941) (9942) (9943) (9944) (9945) (9946) (9947) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Karleb:

You can sell Pogba and end up buying flops, complete disasters with the so called profits.

A case of Neymar, Dembele, Coutinho should come to mind.

I don't get why people want Pogba out so bad. I mean, the management are not even complaining about his salary. They offered him that in the first place.

United faithfuls on this thread should just b calming down. That's how some wanted Cavani out, I mean, for what?
Pogba does not offer consistency, he could be world class in a game and be a total waste of place in another game.
My own concern is getting a player to replace him in the team will be damn too expensive than the 500k Euros. Then again, he could be given the wage, he desire and turn to a problem for the club like Sanchez and Bale in Madrid. It is a very tricky situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Expert17:
No Haaland alert today?

grin grin

grin

E dey rain once in a while in Gulf Region as well nah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
SyIvalord:
Then fûcking let him rest! Ole you baby-faced donkey!

If Rashford dies, na baby-faced Hensben kill am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lana1:
I no like this Pogba at LW just to accomodate McTom and Fred.
A DM is a must this summer.
This is the best line up currently. Martial is injure, Cavani can't play all match. I
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oasis007:

If Rashford dies, na baby-faced Hensben kill am.
Baby-faced hensben? wtf grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
This life no balance o... Arsenal just do Fulham strong thing sha...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
olabode89:
This life no balance o... Arsenal just do Fulham strong thing sha...
No be draw the game end?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
The circumstances of these coaches over their careers have been quite different. And I am afraid I can't ignore it. The only reason i can ignore it is if you have a well-decorated resume. In the case of Tuchel as I previously said @Expert17 can coach PSG to a title. If you think i am lying ask him. grin grin. In the case of Pochettino don't tell me oh, he got to the finals. He's never been luckier. He has shares in Insha Allah stocks. If you mention people like Mourinho and Guardiola who both have impressive resumes it would be close to impossible to argue against those guys in terms of achievement, although I would be quite hesitant in the case of Guardiola. The man is the definition of luck. In the beginning, he had multiple generational talents, then he consistently gets the money to buy and buy year after year to maintain his status.
Ennyjay69:
the earlier you understand that ole is not in the same league with pochettino and tuchel,the better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Arsenal dey average 9th position every season.
But they've been to a final and won a trophy sha.

I'm sure Roland17 & Jodera are both happy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oasis007:
Lineup
So Hendo is now the number 1.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
We at home against Burnley and he plays McFred
Why not play Pogba alongside either Fred or Mctominay and then have VDBeek, Mata, Amad or Cavani in the line up?

Ole sometimes can be funny. It is Burnley, man. Start Donny. Give Rashford proper rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
BARAJ92:
This is the best line up currently. Martial is injure, Cavani can't play all match. I
Which is why we must buy a good DM and shore up the bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
handelex:
No be draw the game end?

na draw, Arsenal scored with a minute left and Fulham need max points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oasis007:

It's more or less like 4 - 2 - 2 - 2 Formation.
We'll see how it goes. Fullbacks should be ready to run their socks off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Believe me, I didn't lie. I just missed it. Besides, why are you being overly defensive? I mean we are talking about his former life here. The fact that he didn't do much doesn't mean he cannot succeed at Chelsea. He's in fact on his way to success unless he has some shares in the bottling company. grin grin. Besides, why are you talking as if he won a league title at Dortmund? So let's put his DFB-pokal win at Dortmund into perspective. I decided to check the DFB-pokal finals history, it turns out they had gotten to the finals 2 years consecutively before he joined, which amounts to a total of 3 finals in 4 years prior to his appointment. So sorry to disappoint you, he didn't do nada. grin. Let's see what he does at Chelsea. grin
BikeMan:
Tuchel won a trophy with Dortmund, when will Ole win one?

You lied that Tuchel only had success in PSG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Joezinho:
Why not play Pogba alongside either Fred or Mctominay and then have VDBeek, Mata, Amad or Cavani in the line up?

Ole sometimes can be funny. It is Burnley, man. Start Donny. Give Rashford proper rest.
Who are those that started against Sheffield United. Using both of them is better than losing our defensive shape.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Marcus Rashford on his condition: "I take it game by game. It's a bit inconsistent the way it recovers — I'm happiest when I'm playing and helping the team."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lana1:
Which is why we must buy a good DM and shore up the bench
In any top team Mcfred will be best use as squad player. Sure we need quality DM and lot of first team players, Most of our first thing players are useful as squad player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
handelex:
So Hendo is now the number 1.

Apparently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
Joezinho:

Start Cavani and send him to the hospital bed
Play Amad, an inexperienced skinny teenager against lanky developed hair-assed giants of Burnley
Mata?

It’s funny how some of you think. To say na you be coach Man Utd for dey battle relegation by now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin

Roy Keane on Manchester United changing the banner colours at Old Trafford: "I think it's affected Fred more than anyone else!"

- Sky

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Roy Keane on Manchester United changing the banner colours at Old Trafford: "I think it's affected Fred more than anyone else!"

- Sky
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
BARAJ92:
Europa League is far superior to Carling cup, Fa cup or community shield but for a coach of Mourinho caliber, Europa is not a major trophy he can be proud of.
Messi and Barcelona just won the copa del rey yesterday, and the celebration was loud. Our Club has gone trophyless for almost 3 season, yet una dey deceive unaselves with this "Europa is not a trophy Mourinho should be proud of" line. Mourinho never boosted about winning it sef, na we fans wey celebrate him achievement dey brag about it. Managers like Allegri or the great Arsene Wenger would have given anything to win The Europa League. We wait the day Ole will win us any trophy to celebrate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Thank God
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wtf Henderson

This guy is still a rookie abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chris Wood go give lindelof problem today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
benji93:
Believe me, I didn't lie. I just missed it. Besides, why are you being overly defensive? I mean we are talking about his former life here. The fact that he didn't do much doesn't mean he cannot succeed at Chelsea. He's in fact on his way to success unless he has some shares in the bottling company. grin grin. Besides, why are you talking as if he won a league title at Dortmund? So let's put his DFB-pokal win at Dortmund into perspective. I decided to check the DFB-pokal finals history, it turns out they had gotten to the finals 2 years consecutively before he joined, which amounts to a total of 3 finals in 4 years prior to his appointment. So sorry to disappoint you, he didn't do nada. grin. Let's see what he does at Chelsea. grin
He didn't do Nada by winning their first trophy in 5 years?

I guess Ole is doing something then. Bloody scummy!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Leyqute:

Play Amad, an inexperienced skinny teenager against lanky developed hair-assed giants of Burnley
Mata?

It’s funny how some of you think. To say na you be coach Man Utd for dey battle relegation by now

How can you play two holding midfield players at home to Burnley?

Who plays 2 defensive, backwards passing players with 0 footballing IQ to protect a pathetic centerback partnership?. Donny could easily play in there or where Pogba is and move Pogba in the centre but no. The man you and your kind defends wants to park the bus at home to Burnley.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Leyqute:

Mata?

When he rested players against Leicester - wahala.
When he rest players against Burnley - wahala
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Our players are moving the ball too slowly..

Rashford still looks tired too..

Not sure he can last 90 minutes..

Greenwood looks d most refreshed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mrviktor:
Our players are moving the ball too slowly..

Rashford still looks tired too..

Not sure he can last 90 minutes..

Greenwood looks d most refreshed.

Calm down, just 5 mins gone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Joezinho:

How can you play two holding midfield players at home to Burnley?

Who plays 2 defensive, backwards passing players with 0 footballing IQ to protect a pathetic centerback partnership?. Donny could easily play in there or where Pogba is and move Pogba in the centre but no. The man you and your kind defends wants to park the bus at home to Burnley.
Really 2 holding Midfielders that have been involved in all our high scoring match this season

(1) (2) (3) ... (9941) (9942) (9943) (9944) (9945) (9946) (9947) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: KingTom(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.