Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876604 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9977) (9978) (9979) (9980) (9981) (9982) (9983) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
see the amount of noise in only a few hours over money, up to threats on players' ban in this and that competition.
these are same people claiming to fight racism with "all they've got"

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
KingAlabi:

.... With their fellow teens
Except that it can never be me...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oasis007:
Manchester United will be withdrawing from the European Super League. Official confirmation expected before Friday

- Leah Smith

- Stretty News

Glazers are pulling out?! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
The director of football is powerless if CEO isn't interested in football matters.

Abeg make we adopt Bayern model...

Do we play in Bundesliga where one team can afford to buy all the best players from other clubs? Is it the same revenue-sharing model?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Except that it can never be me...

..... your a kid then, hope you grow up soon to join the teens.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
ChristineC:
see the amount of noise in only a few hours over money, up to threats on players' ban in this and that competition.

Cruise cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
ChristineC:
The world we live in
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ed Woodward has officially resigned as executive vice-chairman of Manchester United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ed Woodward: "I am extremely proud to have served Manchester United and it has been an honour to work for the world’s greatest football club for the past 16 years. The club is well positioned for the future and it will be difficult to walk away at the end of the year."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ed Woodward: "I will treasure the memories from my time at Old Trafford, during a period when we won the Europa League, the FA Cup and the EFL Cup. I am proud of the regeneration of the club’s culture and our return to the Manchester United of playing."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Exactly what teens would do...

Ouch, you are ‘wickid’
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oasis007:
Ed Woodward has officially resigned as executive vice-chairman of Manchester United.
Hope we don't have to wait till the end of the season

Is it with immediate effect?
Ed Woodward: "We have invested more than £1bn in the squad during my time here and I am particularly delighted with the progress the players have made under the astute leadership of Ole Gunnar Solskjær and his coaching team in the last two years."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ed Woodward: "I am sure that with the changes we have made on-field and to the coaching and football staff in recent years this great club will soon be lifting silverware again. It deserves to."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ed Woodward: "I desperately wanted the club to win the Premier League during my tenure and I am certain the foundations are in place for us to win it back for our passionate fans."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ed Woodward: "Our world-famous academy is flourishing again, with 34 players progressing into the first team since 2013, and it has been a pleasure to watch talents such as Marcus Rashford, Mason Greenwood and Axel Tuanzebe flourish in the first team environment."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ed Woodward: "I would like to thank Manchester United passionate fans for their support during the good and bad times. I know this has been a challenging period in our history, but your support for the team has never, ever been in doubt."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Joel Glazer: "Ed Woodward has served the club with great distinction. On behalf of everyone at Manchester United would like to place on record our sincere thanks for his tireless work and dedication."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Joel Glazer: "His [Ed Woodward] contribution to the club has been massive, and he will always be welcome at Old Trafford as a part of the Manchester United family."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
The director of football is powerless if CEO isn't interested in football matters.

The Bayern model just sent out a very successful coach because he refused to be the boy-boy of the sporting director

Bayern Model: The sporting director and management buy players and the coach has to use them. The sporting director and management regularly question the coach on decisions made, even the Sporting director sometimes sit on the bench beside the coach

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
patrickmuf:

Does not work like that. Clubs need proper CEOs to run the business side of things.

There are several football ‘person’ at man utd already. Just imagine not having Woodward post Fergie era, would have been tough to seal lucrative sponsorship deals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
elampiro:

Do we play in Bundesliga where one team can afford to buy all the best players from other clubs? Is it the same revenue-sharing model?

What is the difference in revenue sharing model?

Your team bought Kagawa and Mikitaryan from one club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Man city formally withdraw from propose super league..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oasis001:
Ed Woodward: "I would like to thank #mufc's passionate fans for their support during the good and bad times. I know this has been a challenging period in our history, but your support for the team has never, ever been in doubt."
See this bastard that Manchester United fans sang about killing at Old Trafford talking about support from fans. Manchester United fans literally composed a song about how Ed Woodward was going to die. We never supported you Ed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
elampiro:

Then we need a fair revenue sharing formula...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:
One European Super League club owner may put their club up for sale "within days" #mulive [@StanCollymore]

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggghhh God please hear our cries

How I wish its Man United. God na abeg I de beg na. I want those Far East Multi billionaires.

Mbappe, Halland, Sancho, Top CB, and Top DM, then renew Pogba Contract, get a backup RB. Then we are set.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
SyIvalord:
See this bastard that Manchester United fans sang about killing at Old Trafford talking about support from fans. Manchester United fans literally composed a song about how Ed Woodward was going to die. We never supported you Ed.
What did you expect him to say na, he is going, make we give am last respect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
CapitalCee:

How I wish its Man United. God na abeg I de beg na. I want those Far East Multi billionaires.

Mbappe, Halland, Sancho, Top CB, and Top DM, then renew Pogba Contract, get a backup RB. Then we are set.

If only wishes were horses cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
KingAlabi:

..... your a kid then, hope you grow up soon to join the teens.
One day, you'll grow past this level of catching cruise...That day will come someday, it's not every time you'll hide under the excuse of catching whatever...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
One day, you'll grow past this level of catching cruise...That day will come someday, it's not every time you'll hide under the excuse of catching whatever...
Kid speak to your mates pls.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

The Bayern model just sent out a very successful coach because he refused to be the boy-boy of the sporting director

Bayern Model: The sporting director and management buy players and the coach has to use them. The sporting director and management regularly question the coach on decisions made, even the Sporting director sometimes sit on the bench beside the coach
Well, you can have a CEO who is a football person yet an excellent business man...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
KingAlabi:

Kid speak to your mates pls.
He laughs...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9977) (9978) (9979) (9980) (9981) (9982) (9983) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, efec(m), eph12(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.