Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! (9842 Views)

I Swear This Is The Most Funniest Comments I Ever Laughed At On Nairaland / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Busta(f): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2007
FactorChic:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin

I be female o, but I fit teach u how to toast, grin

You don't meet a girl for d first time and then ask her out, I think it's wrong!
See, d way u go look d girl (not lustfully), let her know say u like am, just walk up to her, comment on her hair or her show or something she's wearing, then walk away, I tell u d girl go wan chase after u sef, she will want to know more about u, from t here u go start, a little conversation, nothing that has to do with relationship, make her feel co mfortable, infact na she go give u her number, and u know d rest

don't just walk up to a girl and start quoting bible verses from the Songs of Solomon, thinking she go like u abeg,

lmaooooooooooooo
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by penfold(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2007
@poster
this technique always works---------
Just walk up to her,
Stand in front of her,
Gaze into her eyes,
and start removing all your clothes one after the other------
and i mean ALL your clothing o!!

PS-make sure u are looking into her eyes while doing this o, or u might find yourself in Aro or Yaba left,
     but if u are looking into her eyes u have nothing to fear,

HAPPY HUNTING
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by lorebobo(f): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2007
well, simple, i just walked up to the babe and i told her; oh baby , i really want to know whats up and i was wondering if me and u could get together someday. oh baby, u look so delicious and tantalizing. Baby tell me, how would u feel because i would like to take u to places where u only see on the t.v and buy u things that u can't even pronounce. All you have to do is come take a ride with me in my uncompleted mercedes benz. Please baby i really want to be your man., the next thing, she started laughing oo. please what did i say wrong? You people are not helping matters because u are not giving me any latest lyrics,

are you kidding me? shocked did you really tell her this?

next time, ask questions depending on the environment. observe if she is receptive or not. as the conversation progresses, you can introduce yourself, exchange numbers and see what happens from there. abeg, no try wetin you do again. maybe next time, you'll be talking to yourself.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by cecegorz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2007
wow,
this guy must be an A-list comedian. i'm just having a good, deep seated laughter here.
who says u need to enrol in a school to talk to a lady?
but 4real, there are guys that will just freeze in front of a lady. why is that?
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by djcrucifix(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2007
lmfao! cheesy
did you go like ''excuse me, but your face looks familiar'' or ''your father must be a thief 'cos he stole all the stars and put it in your eyes'' cheesy

just be cool, calm and collected plus not forgetting that you have to be a gentleguy or man or boy or whatever
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by habibi777(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2007
my friend most gals in town now dont like toasting, the best thing to do is get her attension be urself, and be nice.
trust me that sounds better
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by EmekaNaija(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2007
Guy, dont mind these guys. Dem no know whats up. Tell the chic say:
Infact, my name is [Your Name]. I am from [Your Place]. I am living the American Dream. Infact if you come to my house and eat, you dont need to wash the dishes because i have a dish washer.
Finally, baby, baby, i love you, i love you, Please, talk your own.

If that doesnt work out fine, then try get back to me, i'll think up something for u. Aight?

lol
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Builder: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2007
well, simple, i just walked up to the babe and i told her; oh baby , i really want to know whats up and i was wondering if me and u could get together someday. oh baby, u look so delicious and tantalizing. Baby tell me, how would u feel because i would like to take u to places where u only see on the t.v and buy u things that u can't even pronounce. All you have to do is come take a ride with me in my uncompleted mercedes benz. Please baby i really want to be your man., the next thing, she started laughing oo. please what did i say wrong? You people are not helping matters because u are not giving me any latest lyrics,

Lick-69, are you vietnamese by any chance
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by miky(m): 4:42am On Oct 28, 2007

bros u don kolo finish, you carry 2 SHOTS em song go they toast woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6txMcowPeL4
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by sweetberry(f): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2007
EmekaNaija:

Guy, don't mind these guys. Dem no know whats up. Tell the chic say:
Infact, my name is [Your Name]. I am from [Your Place]. I am living the American Dream. Infact if you come to my house and eat, you don't need to wash the dishes because[b] i have a dish washer[/b].
Finally, baby, baby, i love you, i love you, Please, talk your own.

If that doesnt work out fine, then try get back to me, i'll think up something for u. Aight?

lol

u re too funny grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by bigboy2006: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2007
bros next time say i love u talk ur own simple as abc
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by FactorChic(f): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
miky:

bros u don kolo finish, you carry 2 SHOTS em song go they toast woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6txMcowPeL4

LMAO grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy, hahaha mehn u con put the youtube link here again, chei u no do am good at all, hahahaha LMAO grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by FactorChic(f): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2007
penfold:

@poster
this technique always works---------
Just walk up to her,
Stand in front of her,
Gaze into her eyes,
and start removing all your clothes one after the other------
and i mean ALL your clothing o!!

PS-make sure u are looking into her eyes while doing this o, or u might find yourself in Aro or Yaba left,
but if u are looking into her eyes u have nothing to fear,

HAPPY HUNTING

LMAO, u be bad egg, I tell u, hahaha una too funny abeg grin grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by SAMFORTIS(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2007
guy i think the best thing to do is to change your toasting techniques and put a face to your new way
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by juv1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2007
bravo bravo!! thanx y'all for the advices. though some people only made matters worse but some did say something very good. but wait a minute, Is there any single babe out there.pls hola @ me, Now this na serious matter, i need to showcase the new improved me cool cool cool grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by barikisu(f): 4:29am On Oct 31, 2007
guy u funny o! go outside go sample ur skills on real girls because u fit end up toasting boy signed up as girl on nairaland wink
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by seun001(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2007
lick_69:

bravo bravo!! thanx y'all for the advices. though some people only made matters worse but some did say something very good. but wait a minute, Is there any single babe out there.please hola @ me, Now this na serious matter, i need to showcase the new improved me cool cool cool grin

and don't forget to inform us of your latest experiment.overconfidence fit spoil your show oooo! grin wink
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by FactorChic(f): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2007
barikisu:

guy u funny o! go outside go sample your skills on real girls because u fit end up toasting boy signed up as girl on nairaland wink
LOL true talk grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by kzzyjoe(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2007
OMO iMAR NA REAL BOMBOCLA, U JUST BURST RYMES, grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by slimes(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2007
Toasting what , a girl! is she bread or sand wich. Wooing her is the correct word. All the same. Ur approach in the real sense of it is outdated. Try making up an interesting topic nxt time like how the movies interest u. Girls want to know how interesting u can be with ur words.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by davidif: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2007
ouch cry grin embarassed
dang, boy if i were you, i would be sooooooooo extremely embarassed, i would be sooooo ashamed of myself that i would go lock myself up at home, in fact, if i ever saw the girl again i would avoid her, man what an ego-bruiser. My guy if you like yourself, you better go sidon for house and watch some pirated VCD's and never go out to watch movies again. ONCE AGAIN A BIIIIIIIIIIG OUCH. embarassed
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by ariblaze(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2007
@post

now you are joking

but here goes my take

just tell the girl , hmmmm

you remind me of my mommy grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by samsondavi(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2007
this is funny post of the year 2007. very funny
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Don1DeMaco: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2007
though this seems a bit belated but i really
don't see anything wrong with the poster's line
the problem with him was he had no back up plan/ line
i mean u see a girl for the first time and make her laugh, i bet her boyfriend hasnt achieved that in a while
the problem was he needed to get serious after making her laugh
just my thought and really i don't think there is any formula/ pick up line that really works for all girls
its more like how u handle yourself when faced with such situations

have u ever tried your best line and get insulted before? how did u handle it? did u just take defeat or u tried to manage the situation? though i tell u some girls are born nasty so no matter the line, u go still mess up
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by sucess001(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2008
meeeennn!!!

u guys are killing me!!

nairalanders really have a good sense of humour.

@ poster, tell the girl,

"someone sent me a n mtn,glo and celtel recharge card and i use starcomms, do u mind if i give u a card? grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by mygee33(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2008
grin cheesy wink smiley
I didn't know nairaland get this kind people here ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder what will become of these if the become President of this country, where the former one de BOSS in his own tactics.
I can't stop laughing. i think i found myself a bus stop lipsrsealed shocked
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by MVuchy(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2008
@ Don1

i agree with you.

@ poster
your f***k up no be your line, but na say u no get back up plan.

for making her laugh thats 60% success, you 4 just follow up

but this time more seriously. don't ever back up 4rm such

sweet opportunity.

one love
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by folanusi(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2008
This is the funniest post i have ever read on NL. cheesy cheesy cheesy

there are tears in my eyes. grin grin grin

I go die ohhhh cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by lysaa(f): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2008
folanusi:

This is the funniest post i have ever read on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy

there are tears in my eyes. grin grin grin

I go die ohhhh cheesy grin cheesy

same here o, kai, this guy is just joking i know that sha
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by candylips(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
Big boys like us don't toast cos all the finest babes in town can't stop running after us  tongue.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Lady2(f): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2008
ROTFLOOOOLLLLL @Poster
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by noetic(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2008
Don1DeMaco:

though this seems a bit belated but i really
don't see anything wrong with the poster's line
the problem with him was he had no back up plan/ line
i mean u see a girl for the first time and make her laugh, i bet her boyfriend hasnt achieved that in a while
the problem was he needed to get serious after making her laugh

just my thought and really i don't think there is any formula/ pick up line that really works for all girls
its more like how u handle yourself when faced with such situations

have u ever tried your best line and get insulted before? how did u handle it? did u just take defeat or u tried to manage the situation? though i tell u some girls are born nasty so no matter the line, u go still mess up
yea right. but i still dont tink d scenario happened.
d guy just want make us laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Romantic Cologne/purfume? / My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm / 18+SEXCHAT: He Requested For My Nudes & I Sent Him My Hottest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.