Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,759,285 members, 6,559,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 October 2021 at 06:23 AM

Gej."the Very Least I Can Do" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej."the Very Least I Can Do" (963 Views)

{photos} Second Niger Bridge Completed . GEJ The Hero / MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer / Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej."the Very Least I Can Do" by tayoTFC(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
" THE VERY LEAST I CAN DO , " if i cannot leave good roads for the youth, if i cannot leave good hospitals for them , the least i can do for them is not to leave debts for them"

opinion is that now Mr GEJ with this your statement i want to seek loan of $7.6 BILLION from the world bank, i hope u will be able to pay back before 2015.(2 and half ) year and u will be able to expend the money for the purpose of creating jobs has promise cos your administration is full of promise without fulfillment.
Re: Gej."the Very Least I Can Do" by tayoTFC(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2012
GEJ the yagayaga president,
Re: Gej."the Very Least I Can Do" by phreakabit(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2012
Re: Gej."the Very Least I Can Do" by ranlaen: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2012
[img][/img]

Re: Gej."the Very Least I Can Do" by Beaf: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
phreakabit:

Re: Gej."the Very Least I Can Do" by tayoTFC(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
am still monitor this ur speach oooo dont leave debt for us ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Senate Reads Riot Act To Mali Coup Plotters. Considers Military Action. / London Brixton, Where You Could Be Shot For Being Disrespectful / Why Has Boko Haram Never Attempted To Bomb Anywhere In The South-west?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.