Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (69826 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by tommyex(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2007
Jeez,
Thats some scene man!u try wey u sleep back sef,i am sure u dont have cain,koboko at home! cheesy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Uzzyan: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2007
My God!!! How could u have slept? I am actually imaginin' how u felt at that point. How could they have the courage to have done that wen they knew u were around. How devastatin' that would have been.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by PLAYETTE(f): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2007
@ Lawyerchap,

Wow! that must have been really awful!! I sympathize with you, Dont worry, the right chick that will appreciate you, and not take you for granted is out there!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by showbobo(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2007
sorry bro.Thats why its always advisable you put MAGUN on your girl,your mind would be at rest.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by odiaseo(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2007
GF/BF has a dark sexual history. Is digging into the past necessary? http://www.peleodiase.com/blog/marriage-past
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by diyobdw(f): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2007
he wont calls and would fight me for not helping him cos i know it a weakness he as undecided
some years ago
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Abdblues(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2007
This is probably the best tread ever on Nairaland!!i am enjoying the tread like mad!
@Sweet T + Sexxxy you guys are just too much
My (ex) girlfriend had my boss send me on a trip outside Lagos so they could have a sizzling time together, this happened like 5 times and i didn't even suspect anything at all, as a matter of fact i was always happy that i had to go for such trips because of the extra coins that normally comes my way, little did i know that my boss was banging the hell out of my girl. How did i find out! My boss's driver (out of pity for me) told me about it! and was the news devastating!i confronted the girl and she broke down and confessed everything to me but i was too hurt to forgive her so i just let her go jeje, as for my boss i just simply told him that what goes around comes around!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by tommyex(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2007
Jeezzz!
I have seen that in a movie before,so it happens??

Sorry dude,i know how you musta felt,The funny thing about some 9ja babes is they can so pretend like saints,Hope u over it now?
Why dint you sack urself in annoyance? ;DI ll like to know how it affected ur work though!easy.

yea Sweet n Sexxy r cool,the even look alike sef(NL id wise)lol
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by minute(f): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2007
so sad
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 24, 2007
first time on NL in about 2 months so i just breezed through this thread

@lawyerchap
First impression I thot 2nd girl was worse since you had invested sometime in it, but from your comments you probably had some doubts

But i agree the 1st girl, chai!!! She 'swarved' you nicely that must have really hurt

@ALL
It seems the worst thing for most people is infidelity.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by yemivictor: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2007
Uzzyan:

My God!!! How could u have slept? I am actually imaginin' how u felt at that point. How could they have the courage to have done that when they knew u were around. How devastatin' that would have been.

LOL, why don't you just tell your own story and let the poster be! i'm actually laughing and spoiling for a fight ni o!

Abeg, do you understand yoruba language o jare? eke is my hobby! grin grin grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by rotciv(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2007
Nice lines ppl. Its just that ma ex. back in school told me one day that she wants to go to ABJ. Wut for i asked she said to see a friend, a guy. And that she would be stayin wit him for the weekend. I was surprised that she was angry at me for not allowin her. wut was she thinkin?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by IJABODY: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2007
after grad we were apart cos we live in different parts of naija. We had a chance to meet in school again to collect call up letter for nysc and naturally we spent dat nite together. A few minutes into round 1 she told me to stop that she’s now in love with another and she thought she could double date but its best we split. I was numb…

she later came back and are still together now. But I am not faithful, tit for tat.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by medon102(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2007
aer in bed with my bestfreind
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by coolkaboom(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2007
lawyerchap,
it's too close to call.they'r both grade a jezebels.pele.hope u at least chopped babe 1 sha?

the worst thing woman don do to me?humm, my babe in school, i gbadun d babe o kai.she accused me of cheatin on her with one kin fresh jambite that was totally innocent.i denied and protested my innocence.she do like say d matter don rest.she still went behind mt bk to daze d daylights out of d poor girl.

being that i hate injustice, i had to compensate d poor girl by havin a fling with her.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by tommyex(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2007
being that i hate injustice, i had to compensate d poor girl by havin a fling with her.

You are just a clown grin cheesy Chief Justice
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by holythug(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2007
failed 2 apologize 4 wat she did wrong
den i fashied and that added ex to her
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by holusola: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2007
When i was in the university i had this girl friend who was confessing her love for another man on phone while she was on my laps,i was dumbfounded.Anyway,a calabash will always give a signal where the rope should be tied.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by holythug(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2007
abi o grin grin grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by bestcomm(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2007
Well i havn`t experienced any yet but i still think every one here are doing pretty good on this topic.i wish it would go on this way 4 life.

http://www.makemoney4live.com
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by vaadol: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2007
Jolly guys and ladies. Keep counting it will never end
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by seunx(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2007
I had this girl i was really crazy about in school been together for two years only to find out that she has been going for tutorials for 9months in a guys room.it broke me down seriously that i almost failled my semester exams with 40's
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Toyoade(f): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2007
While,

This is a good question.

The worst thing my boyfriend did to me that I can never forget is that for the fact that i never cheated on him, he has the guts to date a childhood friend of mine which he knew that we were friends because I di told him myself. Could you beieve this?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by iice(f): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2007
He turned into a possessive freak! angry angry angry. . .but we still friendz tongue
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by blackgucci(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2007
baby i will always love you, but i cant take my eyes off him,

damnn!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by lumideezle(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2007
my first relationship ever, while i was kissn rubbing n touching the babe, i looked her in the eyes and asked her if she realy loved me she replied that, that was a difficult question to ans. i swear i was determined to be serious but right then i realised the babe dint feel nothing for me gosh i was realy hurt
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ojenew: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2008
My girlfriend called me up that she was going the market with her elder sister,we were supposed to go on a date.she told me she would be back in 1hr but she didnt.i later called her she said it was her sister ,she had to go to island to get the stuff( from ladipo market to island)something told me she was lying, checkin my phone i dialled her sister's number she told me she was in ilorin not in lagos.later found out that she was out with ARISTO.that was how a 41/2 year relationship ended in one second!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by dove22(f): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2008
I dated him 4 over 4 years only for him to turn around and cheat on me with my best friend.Well he came back some months later to ask for forgiveness and i asked him 4 a hundred thousand naira with which to sort myself out in school, He readily gave me the money and 1 wk after,he came to visit me in school and i gave him the boot with my boyfriend around.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by blackgucci(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2008
dove22:

I dated him 4 over 4 years only for him to turn around and cheat on me with my best friend.Well he came back some months later to ask for forgiveness and i asked him 4 a hundred thousand naira with which to sort myself out in school, He readily gave me the money and 1 wk after,he came to visit me in school and i gave him the boot with my boyfriend around.

more like the worst thing u have ever done!

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 04, 2008
@posters, i must commend you all o sharing ur worst moments, this is a greeeaaaaat thread. Catch u lata guys.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2008
Please dont let this thread die!!!!!!!!!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by rickii(f): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2008
this thread is tewwwww mad oh, all u peeps dt have bin hurt.pele.moi has nt xperienced nyfin rily bad b4 but there wuz jst dis b.f. of mine dt wuz lyk i reminded him of everyother babe hez bin wiv, dt wuz jst so annoyin wuz rily pissed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.