Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (69829 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by umoh007(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2008
my girl friend was calling another guy's name during love making, Bleep it!!!!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Pip(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2008
That requires a very good and hot slap
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by spoilt(f): 3:26am On Jan 20, 2008
dove22:

I dated him 4 over 4 years only for him to turn around and cheat on me with my best friend.Well he came back some months later to ask for forgiveness and i asked him 4 a hundred thousand naira with which to sort myself out in school, He readily gave me the money and 1 wk after,he came to visit me in school and i gave him the boot with my boyfriend around.
my dear you did well grin .but you should have asked for more! angry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by tlops(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2008
the worst thing i've ever experienced from a lady is ingratitude. i had a girl friend who never said thank you,,,,always thinks u owe her the world

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2008
He was 24, I was 16. He thought he could use me the way he liked. He hurt me so much. Today however he can't even look at me in the eye. He knows what he has done is unforgivabe.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by TheSly: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2008
she said she was not in the mood to *** tongue ***. . . (hope u kno what that means)  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by finemocha(f): 12:41am On Feb 25, 2008
awwwwwwww man these sories are sooo bad and depressing. Especially the guys, now i understand y u men dont wear ur hearts on ur sleeves, most of u are damaged goods.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by LAXIST(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2008
@emmydee,
Your story hits me bad. What a story, if it is true anyway.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Dalby(m): 2:21pm On Feb 29, 2008
This thread was really the bomb.
I wonder what effects these events had had on those at the receiving end. In terms of their future relationships lipsrsealed
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Pinkrosey(f): 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2008
finemocha:

awwwwwwww man these sories are sooo bad and depressing. Especially the guys, now i understand y u men don't wear your hearts on your sleeves, most of u are damaged goods.

Real damaged goods shocked
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Kemjisuper(m): 3:54pm On Feb 29, 2008
Worst thing? Naah. She won't hurt a hair on my head.

The worst she's done yet is to trick me into thinking she was double-dating! grin

T'was hilarious to see me fuming over a fake assumption! undecided
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Dreloaded(f): 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2008
^ A good test every once in a while isnt bad tongue

You learn to appreciate

However when a person does such, you can never really tell if the person is getting mad cos they are naturally possessive or cos they actually really love you

There lies the flaw in such games

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by kadafi(m): 8:00pm On Feb 29, 2008
finemocha:

awwwwwwww man these sories are sooo bad and depressing. Especially the guys, now i understand y u men don't wear your hearts on your sleeves, most of u are damaged goods.

lol so true
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by macgozy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
I must report myself to the whole nairalanders: worst thing I did to my ex before we broke up:

1. beat her up
2. took her atm and withdrew all the notes in it and spent nights sleeping from one hotel to another so as to deplete such funds.
3. Left her broke and travelled for x-mas to my base in K - town

Please don't crucify me I only did those things to hurt her feelings and make her pay for every goddam dime I spent on her in our three and half years relationship.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Dreloaded(f): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2008
because simply walking away would have been too much of a manly thing to do I assume?

Reacting like a demented baby seems to be the "in thing" now.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 15, 2008
stop pollutin the thread na. . .
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Dreloaded(f): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2008
alagolo edit that, seun removed the spammer that replied before you
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Scopium: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2008
[size=13pt]She got pregnant, not for me of course. And that was it.[/size]
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Scopium: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2008
michelin89:

He was 24, I was 16. He thought he could use me the way he liked. He hurt me so much. Today however he can't even look at me in the eye. He knows what he has done is unforgivabe.

[size=13pt]And what did he DO? Right now it's only satan that doesn't have the luxury of being forgiven. Is this guy satan?[/size]
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by laudate: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2008
Chei!! Better gist don waka pass for here! Na where I dey since. . .??

macgozy:

I must report myself to the whole nairalanders: worst thing I did to my ex before we broke up:

1. beat her up
2. took her atm and withdrew all the notes in it and spent nights sleeping from one hotel to another so as to deplete such funds.
3. Left her broke and travelled for x-mas to my base in K - town

Please don't crucify me I only did those things to hurt her feelings and make her pay for every goddam dime I spent on her in our three and half years relationship.

Erm. . . .just for the record. . . .how much exactly did you spend on her?? Give us an idea. . . .was it in Euro, pounds sterling or dollars? sad Its so tacky talking about money in that manner.

D-reloaded:

because simply walking away would have been too much of a manly thing to do I assume?

Reacting like a demented baby seems to be the "in thing" now.

Abi o. . . . .the same thought just crossed mah mind! undecided
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by merge(f): 2:38am On Apr 21, 2008
Thank god I am single and have not dated. cheesy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by laceybric(f): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2008
My own experience was that on val's day,i came to spend the nite the nite with ma boo. But ended up spending it with him and his roomies. He shares a room with his buddies and he told me the day before that he had told his roomies 2 excuse him for that night. But on getting there in the evening , while i was in the room alone, he was outside with his roomies
it was then he was informing them that i was around and would sleep over. I dont know whether out of wickedness or ithe impromptu news, They refused. Didnt have anywhere to stay that nigght so had to stay there.
But throughout the nite i was boiling with anger and embarrassed and disappoinment.

At a point in the early hours of morning while all were asleep(or so),he wanted to put his arms around me but i flung it away in anger,instead of him to keep quiet and and keep to himself, he started asking me what was wrong with me. Wud hav replied him but didnt want to talk cos the listening audience(his roomies).
He apologised the next morning. But to this day anytime i tink of it, i get embarassed within maself and wonder to myself why i havent broken up with him. Couldnt discuss it with ma frds cos it so embarrassing.

To this day, he hasnt mmade up for it. I havnt still 4given him 4 i that day but he doesnt know. We r still goin out though. But ma heart isnt fuuly in the relationship.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by amaikama(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2008
Sorri, no experience is this. still learning. grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by kayemjay(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2008
she came to my house one day and was really Hot. i was not prepared but decided to give it to her anyways. i went once and couldnot go again.

she landed me a dirty slap for making her feel used as i couldnot satisfy her. she got up, wore her clothes, took her bag and left.

never saw her again.

good riddance? Guess so.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by StanP(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2008
Went to visit my Girl, she wasn't at home but her cousin said she was around, the little girl later saw her at the opposite building and pointed her to me , i walked closer where she cud see me and expected her to walk up to me , she didn't, i looked at the direction and saw her sitting wit a guy she always tells me "he is only a friend". I asked the little girl to go call her for me, it took her like 20 mins to come , first she walked to the girl and scolded her ( i guess for revealing her ) then walked to me( i was with 2 of my guys), she excused me and just told me she cudn't talk to me now because her mum (who just came back from Jand) was around.I was so mad but didn't say a word.
She came to my place with her friend the next day, and i gave her the coldest shoulder i can ever give, she was so embarrased, told my friend a lot of shit and that it was over btw us.
She started calling me like a month later asking that we should 4get abt everyting that has happened.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by tngtech(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2008
amaikama:

Sorri, no experience is this. still learning. grin

me too
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Zandra1(f): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2008
Na wa oooo!!!! Touchy stories.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SexxyNaija(f): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2008
My ex would talk ALLLLL THIS sh#t about me to his friends, meanwhile he was shining his teeth and smiling at me thinking it was all good.
So I didnt know this one was telling STORIEs ooh, I trusted him. One day his friend curses me out, because of something he told them. That is when I just shine my eyes like sooo and realized this one be moo goo. He talks like a little school girl, no maturity.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by bridget007(f): 9:21pm On May 02, 2008
oh laafter house and kids whilst he studies!!!!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Zandra1(f): 11:44pm On May 02, 2008
Bridget007, would u still contemplate marrying him after all he put u thru?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by bridget007(f): 10:46am On May 04, 2008
Zandra, I want to try and make things work cos i do love him-wish i didint tho- as in many ways since we had our son he has changed and I can tell he is trying but I definately do not want to marry him for a few years, saying that though i don't know whether realistically I can get over the hurt and pain of what he put me through. He was always secretive before the birth but now not so much and his mum came over to stay with us for 10 days a month ago-she was lovely. I just think he will never grow up enough to be a real man for us, he is in debt, has no money and to marry him will make me poor and I can't do that to my kids. (I have kids from a pror marriage). I know him being with me ( older and a divorcee) has put him through a lot of turmoil as he was so scared to tell his family but I think me and my kids and our son will be risking too much to even consider marrying hinm for a long time. Trouble is he is pressuring me by saying his visa is due to renewed in spetember but he isnot likley to get it as he has not been attending his study classes enough. So he want me to marry him so he can stay here for us and son. I think that isn't enough reason to marry.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Ajebota(f): 9:50pm On May 04, 2008
@ bridget007

sorry if this sounds mean, cos its not meant to be, but you seem to have low self esteem. Except you have sadistic fantasies of being abused forever by this dude, don't mention marriage and this guy in the same sentence, even when typing in cyberspace angry

@ poster too many worst things by the 2 former boyfriends in fact i can right a novel. One of the minor ones would be traveling for an hour by train to the first boyfriend and not only did he stand me up but refused to pick up my calls. Needless to say that was the last thing I had to do with him. As for the other one, I dont want to think about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.