Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why Did You Get Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did You Get Married (9677 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Get Married by oriire(f): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2013
debrief08: Oluite, I attended a seminer yesterday and a research was conducted where it was shown that 30 % of Nigerian women think its ok to be slapped or beaten by their husbands if they disagree with them. Even in the conference hall with Educated women some still argued in favor of beating as a way of correcting erring wives, I was so depressed.
Re: Why Did You Get Married by weaseloo: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
I got married because I found a man who is matured, focused, gentle and has a good heart. I was also ready to commit myself to the long term/lifetime marriage relationship with him.
Re: Why Did You Get Married by tpia1: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2014
what are people's reasons for marriage?
Re: Why Did You Get Married by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
Aqva:

As for Mr Siena u are talking about, he is just an e-personality u dnt knw him. I'm sure he is a bad guy who hasn't been caught. grin

cheesy cheesy missmercedes leave all these married men alone รด, he'll just scatter ur heart nd ur destiny. As for me, I hv enuf love to go around.
Re: Why Did You Get Married by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sirmuell:
Sienae and debrief I pray you don't run mad or develop acute stroke someday puting absolute hope and trust in Man and when I mean "Man", I'm not specifying any particular gender. If u are a bible believer and a true christian u wuld av noticed time without number how highly placed men of old have always failed and it is clearly stated in the bible that woe unto those that put their trust in MEN (emphasis mine) cuz they are mortals who wuld definately fail u! I'm not in anyway justifying infidelity in any way or manner but when I see u guys puting 100% & 200% trust on mere men then I am sure without any doubt that u need to grow up!

Honestly sir, u hit the nail on the spot.. What debrief is saying is good and what should be applicable in marriage but ha! Placing trust in a man ? Mehn, i nearly had a fatal accident doing such.. It was just God that saved me that fateful day... All because i was thinking of my boo and whats really is his problem... sad
Mehn,it wasnt funny at all..

Another instance, i nearly had a heart attack due to thinking, thank God my neighbour knocked on my door exactly at that point, i was gasping for.breath and feeling dizzy.. Quickly she took me to the hospital..and my doctor cautioned me very well and gave me some medications
all because ? Am dating someone o... Smiles..
All eyes and trust on God , mehn.
Recently , am just like... I will try my best but i wont dwell or trust any man 100percent.. So i can live long and be alive for my kids.. Its that bad.

Sometimes the most peaceful moments in ones life is when one is not dating.. Mehn the peace is bliss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Open Marriage Taught One Man About Feminism / Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex / Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.