Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence (10728 Views)

What Is The Possible Jail Term Sentence For Dasuki And Co If Found Guilty / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by kutchs: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
Why give him a life sentence in d first place, how many years has he got to live anyway? Me think he shud have been given one year for each of the 300 pple he attempted killing, so dat even upon his death hs corpse will still be in prison until 300 years are up nd den his stupid carcass is thrown into river kano. Stupid boy, what a waste of hard earned currency!
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2012
humblebee:

im sure he'll commit suicide in that cell by the time he starts feeling some hard ish behind INSIDE him,  
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
Some of you need to get laid

This obsession with prison rape is unnerving.
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by kutchs: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2012
They shud mix small kai-kai with otapiapia nd feed him. That will take kia of d appeal, stupid boy.
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by nikky5(m): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2012
His Allah could not safe him from the sentence.Am sure he must have prayed against it and never wished it but they ignorantly serve a god they say there is no other god beside him.Someday he will cry and lament and regret his actions.He wanted to kill christians.An enemy of the cross.He deserves no mercy.Terrorists deserves no mercy as all the boko haramites who will rot in hell if they fail to repent of their evils.

1 Like

Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by stagger: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2012
Hmm,

I think he just found out he is gonna need underwear made of steel for a long long time, especially when he is in the bathroom.

I am not sure he factored this into the equation.
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 18, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Some of you need to get laid

This obsession with prison violation is unnerving.

LOL how can prison be brought up in conversation without expecting the prison violation topic to roll on in at some point?  grin

In other ways it can be seen as a sense of penance to the grievousness of the criminal.
If I'm gonna have to live with the knowledge that you killed people/planned to kill people AND you're still gonna be living BETTER than a hobo with MY tax money on top of that AND still unrepentant even at judgement. . . then I at least gain satisfaction in also knowing that all your 9 holes are being violently split every damn day  undecided
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2012
how did you come up with 9?
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2012
LOL don't count. Just roll with it booboo grin
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by jspac(m): 1:28am On Feb 18, 2012
You know what that means farouk,you getting rаped grin I hope he shares the same cell with John Fleece aka the booty warrior grin
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by mayorlee1: 1:30am On Feb 18, 2012
Den dey shld use bomb to kil d bastar,
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by jspac(m): 1:37am On Feb 18, 2012
stagger:

Hmm,

I think he just found out he is gonna need underwear made of steel for a long long time, especially when he is in the bathroom.

I am not sure he factored this into the equation.
grin
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by likethat(m): 1:57am On Feb 18, 2012
This guy not sentence to death was a bad news but still a partial victory, so far the guy is not transfer to Nigeria Prison becos BOKO HARAM will break the prison ooo. Anyway 2 things will happen to him in prison. He will be sent to notorious white racists prisoner & later Jesus will save his life. AMEN.
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by ril19(m): 2:27am On Feb 18, 2012
If na naija dem go grant am bail 4 just 2million naira wit 2 shawties in like form.
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by POTUT(m): 3:22am On Feb 18, 2012
How can the god whom you claim to serve by attempting to bomb a plane be great? The brainwashing liquid he drank hasn't worn off yet, even after 2 years!
This mutallab boy is sooooo lucky. He has his life back, this is a golden second chance for him to find true repentance. If this had happened in Nigeria, he would get 6 months in prison and be out the next day.
Thank God there is only one Nigeria on earth, which is geographically held in place, and cannot move to other places.
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 18, 2012
Now they're going to feed thid useless son of a biach with tax payers money for a whooping 25yrs. How bout doing his stuuupid aaasss the same thing they did to innocent Davis? At least this sucker deserve to die.
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by DonSegmond(m): 4:53am On Feb 18, 2012
for those of you claiming he will be raped. he will not, he will be in max security federal prison. he most likely will be isolated, have his own cell, and be alone 23hrs each day, if he has good behavior. he will get 1hr to exercise in the yard alone. what a miserable existence, he would wish for death.

2 Likes

Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 18, 2012
^^ so you think that is worse than taking a dic? grin grin grin
LOL
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 18, 2012
I thought the explosive burnt some part of the groin affecting the pubic area, might be close to the a.s.s? It is going to be an ugly a.s.s parading inside jail for that filthy animal!
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by Eazeee(m): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2012
and his boko father is rewarded wit leadership of islamic bank instead of been purnished 4 parenting a terorist huh.naija is a failure
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by coolluk(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2012
I pity for d boy, American inmates will prison rape d fooool
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by mckemsoc(m): 7:10am On Feb 18, 2012
America is too soft-hearted 4 dis kind hard core terrorist. He is supposed †☺ βε̲̣̣̣̥ blown into million pieces wit exact kind of bomb he intend suicide bombin a jetliner, slowpoke ! Imagine if it were †☺ βε̲̣̣̣̥ in Iran, he would not βε̲̣̣̣̥ alive †☺ see τ̲̅ђe light of τ̲̅ђe day. He too lucky †☺ still βε̲̣̣̣̥ alive @least with a chance †☺ repentin one day throughout his life sentence. All τ̲̅ђe potential suicide bombers in dis country will neva learn a lesson, so pathetic.
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2012
POTUT:

How can the god whom you claim to serve by attempting to bomb a plane be great? The brainwashing liquid he drank hasn't worn off yet, even after 2 years!
This mutallab boy is sooooo lucky. He has his life back, this is a golden second chance for him to find true repentance. If this had happened in Nigeria, he would get 6 months in prison and be out the next day.
Thank God there is only one Nigeria on earth, which is geographically held in place, and cannot move to other places.
i seriously wish it doesnt exist at all
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by schorlbone(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2012
LOL na for whia him go see calculator? grin
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by Ignatio(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2012
"God is great". Imagine what came out from this fools mouth. He deserved to be tortured, like they did to that dude in Sleeper Cell, till he dies.
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2012
lwkmd. Make una make money jare with my signature
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by Raxxye(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2012
schorlbone:

LOL na for whia him go see calculator? grin

Calculator? What is he going to need it for?
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by Thatdave(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2012
i wish him long life ! wink
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by AGBORMAN1(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2012
no rest for the wicked. let him rot in prison.
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by bulksms247(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2012
His papa money @ work. Hahahahaha
Re: Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence by wowo2: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2012
He is not contrite and his family wants mercy?
That's why parents have a role to play in what their children are being fed in the name of religionism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" / Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court / APC Took Advantage Of Bombings In Borno On Election Day To Rig – PDP Agent Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.