Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Have U Played A Trick On The Opposite Gender? Share Ur Story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Played A Trick On The Opposite Gender? Share Ur Story! (1988 Views)

Sex On First Day,share Ur Story / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Played A Trick On The Opposite Gender? Share Ur Story! by LesbianBoy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2012
Hello this is LESBIANBOY(chairman LESBO-BOY group of companaies) I believe many of u here on NL have played a trick or 2 wit d opposite gender especially girls! frm giving fake numba, fake name n the likes n guys frm posing wit ur friend's car n lieing to a babe dat u work at imaginary Chevron! grin grin grin lets share our 'trickish' stories here

Mine was there was dis girl i met in JULY last yr. We became gud friends, a week B4 the 2011 Xmas period i told her(with my church-mind o) 2 C O M E chill wiv me at home but she felt i had an ulterior motive n now wanted 2 use dat opportunity 2 ''obtain'' me!

She was like ''ehen LESBIANBOY sweery u wud do Xmas for me o, dat since we met i have neva spent much on her, '' I then said, OK wat do u want? she asked me for N50,000! Wen i heared Dis i paused 4 a while n wondered if she was going MAD!
Even though i wasnt thinking of nyanshing her, guess she tot dats wat i wanted and felt i was all those punny-hungry-desperate small boys who wud do anytin 2 get laid!

I was angry n wantd 2 shout on her n cut of d fone i simply kept my cool n asked wen she wanted d moiney, she told me on wednesday i told her OK just come first now she refused and stylishly insisted i pay it in2 her ACC. First den she wud come. I said ok but that i wont be chanced dat day lemme pay it on friday and dat she wud stay till monday. She agreed(D way she sounded was like ''sha just pay d money maga!'') b4 i dropped d call i asked her so once i paid d money in2 her acc she wud com rite?
She said yes that she wud getready that once i pay in d moiney her bank wud send her ''payment alert'' then she wud start coming.

Immediately she said dat i tot of a trick! I remember i used to have customised bulk SMS and it still remained! On friday i waited till around 3:55pm wen i know banks will be closing n called her n told her i had paid in N100,000 grin grin grin  that the extra N50k was just ''dash'' for agreeing to stay frm fri-sun with me and asked her if she had recieve the ''alert'' she said no!

I then told her to call me wen she recieves it dat i had really paid it! Immediately i dropped the call i checked my phone for one of those numerous payment alert(we incidentally share d same bank) i had recieve in d past and mastered how they sent their ''payment alert message'' then went online n type it d way they did and sent it to her number! She called minutes later. You guys needed to hear all d ''thank u baby am on my way u d sweetest muah, i ''love u'' bla bla'' grin grin grin

she came to my house n came to ''thank me'' more with very GUD SEX! For d 3 days we nyanshed like MAD!  After she left on monday morning, on wednesday afternoon i recieved a text frm her i knew ''kasala don burst''(is like she wanted 2  withdraw the suppose moiney i paid in dat day) OMO come n see insults think of any insult u have heard of it was in that text i definitely hit a RAW nerve!
I believe she wud 'look face' b4 billing someone next time! THIEF!

Brb with more, u guys shud share urs grin grin grin
Re: Have U Played A Trick On The Opposite Gender? Share Ur Story! by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2012
"precipitate chill" lol
Re: Have U Played A Trick On The Opposite Gender? Share Ur Story! by ikechukz(m): 1:45am On Feb 18, 2012
@op how did u know the amount she had in her account before cos banks usually send ur total balance with any alert.
Re: Have U Played A Trick On The Opposite Gender? Share Ur Story! by LesbianBoy(m): 4:38am On Feb 18, 2012
ikechukz:

@op how did u know the amount she had in her account before cos banks usually send ur total balance with any alert.
oops my bad i typed much i forgot to add she is an undergraduate who just opened the account, and from my 'calculations' i knew no one could have paid in any cash at the time i agreed to 'pay' in the moiney! And i was rite! grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Have U Played A Trick On The Opposite Gender? Share Ur Story! by LesbianBoy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

"precipitate chill" lol
na seun english be that o i meant C O M E chill! grin grin grin
Re: Have U Played A Trick On The Opposite Gender? Share Ur Story! by Ranoscky(m): 4:57am On Feb 19, 2012
Brb!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Hate Short Men? / Can You Date Or Marry An Atheist? / Are There Still Good Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.