Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Please Help! Can A Virgin Be Deceived Into Being Intimate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Can A Virgin Be Deceived Into Being Intimate? (1154 Views)

Beside The Flow Of Blood What Else Could A Virgin Be Identify With??? / Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? / Can A Virgin Be Scared Of Having intimacy For Da First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Can A Virgin Be Deceived Into Being Intimate? by jeron1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2012
The trend with most DIS-VIRGINED girls is that if you ask them, how were you  dis-virgined? they will say, they were violated/DECIEVED. non of them would say, it was a MUTUAL CONSENT/STRONG DESIRE for sex. please, this is worrying, lets talk about it because i think deceit cant make a girl give away her VIRGINITY if she doesn't have the desire for SEX.
Re: Please Help! Can A Virgin Be Deceived Into Being Intimate? by ismaeel86(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2012
Only teenagers think about virginity and are curious about it. poster, how old are u?

for God sake what's so special about being a virgin? im sick and tired of these virgin threads
Re: Please Help! Can A Virgin Be Deceived Into Being Intimate? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2012
Why are you pointing at me? I only deflowered half a thousand girls. Leave me alone, please.
Re: Please Help! Can A Virgin Be Deceived Into Being Intimate? by jeron1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2012
Why do u wanna knw ma age? U tink I'm a small guy. Tellin u the lies dis dis virgined gals say
Re: Please Help! Can A Virgin Be Deceived Into Being Intimate? by Basics007: 2:40am On Feb 18, 2012
@OP. So how many virgins have you disvirgined that made you come to this conclusion
Re: Please Help! Can A Virgin Be Deceived Into Being Intimate? by doeeyed: 3:12am On Feb 18, 2012
There is a difference between extensive pre-intimacy and the penetrative act be it
the use of a finger, penis, tongue, s, ex object.

At this point,  a rape has been committed if the lady was hesitant to continue from extensive pre-intimacy to the penetrative act. Particularly if there has been vocalization to that effect.

Unfortunately, a lot of women have been raped, but have been brainwashed into believing otherwise. African societal prejudice makes criminalization of this impossible. Have u observed that African men who mistake a little forceful manner during intercourse as being normal, are sometimes accused of statutory rape when dealing with women from a western culture.

Other than a girl willingly seeking and vocalizing a need to be disvirgined, a woman moaning during pre-intimacy but resistant at the moment of penetration should be considered as not giving consent to penetrative s, ex.

Hence women crying foul afterwards as a result of the violation.

(1) (Reply)

Who Would U Choose? / Pls I Need Your Advise Nairalanders. What Do I Do? / Need Advice:dating A Handsome Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.