Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Trappd In The Closet... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trappd In The Closet... (1181 Views)

Disney Star Raven-symonè Sorta Comes Out Of The Closet Via Twitter / Is She Hiding In The Closet? / Why Do Some Men Prefer Closet Freaks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trappd In The Closet... by martosmart: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, andso we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me…It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-four, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less . She would regularly bend down when she was nearme, and I always got more thana nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else. One day her ‘little’ sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me thatshe couldn’t overcome. She toldme that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word. She said, ‘I’m going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.’I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo andbehold,my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, ‘We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family. The moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car, because I was on my way 2 fetch them when I passed the test ..gudnyt!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trappd In The Closet... by brownusagirl(f): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Trappd In The Closet... by Mynd44: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
Dry, old and boring joke. If I had a twenty naira note for every time I have seen this joke, Dangote will look like a street rat compared to me
Re: Trappd In The Closet... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Trappd In The Closet... by Flashaldrin(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
hahahahahahhahaa, totally got me!

1 Like

Re: Trappd In The Closet... by Flashaldrin(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Dry, old and boring joke. If I had a twenty naira note for every time I have seen this joke, Dangote will look like a street rat compared to me
jog on. . . . Sadist!

1 Like

Re: Trappd In The Closet... by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
Flashaldrin:
jog on. . . . Sadist!
keep laughing then clown
Re: Trappd In The Closet... by martosmart: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
@mynd, am sure u laughed ur ass off. A rounds of applause pls.
Re: Trappd In The Closet... by Mynd44: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
I heard that joke 5 years ago and all I did was chuckle. What make you think I would even smile at it now?
Re: Trappd In The Closet... by ijebabe: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mynd_44: I heard that joke 5 years ago and all I did was chuckle. What make you think I would even smile at it now?
This made me laugh! grin grin grin

Come this op, dem pursue you comot from sexuality? One more psycho to add to the list grin
Re: Trappd In The Closet... by cindyrella(f): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
^^^ actually the joke is old and dry! undecided
Re: Trappd In The Closet... by Flashaldrin(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
martosmart: @mynd, am sure u laughed ur ass off. A rounds of applause pls.
dont mind the idle boring mofo tongue
Re: Trappd In The Closet... by Flashaldrin(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
cindyrella: ^^^ actually the joke is old and dry! undecided
well, not for me, and some others. So if you feel its old and dry why dont you just move on, you musnt comment you know
Re: Trappd In The Closet... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
What if she had a condom?

(1) (Reply)

Beat Him At His Game / 3 Best Qualities You Wish Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Should Possess / See Why Ladies Are Not Easy To Satisfy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.