Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

She Says 2 Kids Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says 2 Kids Only (2191 Views)

<<< ILLEGAL CONTENT REMOVED!!! >>> / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by MarcAnthon(m): 1:54am On Feb 20, 2012
@OP, your case is better, truss me. I want 12 kids (a complete football team plus 1 extra keeper), but she insists on just two. I was ready to compromise so I said remove the extra keeper and let's make it 11, but she turned it on me saying 1+1 = 2. Now I'm afraid to say remove 1 more, cos then it'll be 1+0 = 1. So you see my dilemma is a lot more serious than yours cos I can't go lower than 10. I've always wanted kids in the double digits. What do I do now? undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by MrsChima1(f): 1:59am On Feb 20, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by MarcAnthon(m): 2:04am On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Advice is needful
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by MrsChima1(f): 2:07am On Feb 20, 2012
I gave my 29 cents worth of advice. I can't make people accept it.
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by pedestal82(m): 4:16am On Feb 20, 2012
@marcAnthon, lol, and I was thinking I was asking for tOo much, 12 hahaha. My brother they said we are old skool for asking for more than 4 oh!
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by isalegan2: 5:51am On Feb 20, 2012
Nothing wrong with 6 kids, ol boy. Some people are just really family-centered. But you'll probably have to settle for 4 with this wife.

Look at it this way - you might get lucky - maybe she'll leave you after a couple of kids and that allows you to start all over again with another wife. lipsrsealed I kid I jest. cheesy OK, Not really. embarassed tongue
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
tellwisdom:

Mshew chima, Just go get ur yansh reduced mehnn.  sad sad. I honestly need to pound it  angry angry
u want make she do yansh tuck? grin grin grin grin grin
u know say yansh tuck similar to tummy tuck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by MrsChima1(f): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
lefulefu:

u want make she do yansh tuck? grin grin grin grin grin
u know say yansh tuck similar to tummy tuck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good thing your hungry arse don't need a tummy tuck huh? wink
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by MrCork17: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs Chima. can u have 2 kids for me? undecided
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by LaParisienne(f): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2012
MarcAnthon:

@OP, your case is better, truss me. I want 12 kids (a complete football team plus 1 extra keeper), but she insists on just two. I was ready to compromise so I said remove the extra keeper and let's make it 11, but she turned it on me saying 1+1 = 2. Now I'm afraid to say remove 1 more, cos then it'll be 1+0 = 1. So you see my dilemma is a lot more serious than yours cos I can't go lower than 10. I've always wanted kids in the double digits. What do I do now? undecided undecided undecided

Lolling
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by MarcAnthon(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2012
La Parisienne:

Lolling

Bellissima, what is lolling you tongue cool
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by MrsChima1(f): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by MarcAnthon(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I see Chima is on a facial contraction spree undecided
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by LaParisienne(f): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
You Papi. You are lolling me seriously.

@Chima
Make your neck no break oooo
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by MarcAnthon(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2012
La Parisienne:

@Chima

Since you've lost me as to why this is a laffin matter, guess I should just join in the lafter if only not to appear clueless. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by MrsChima1(f): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Says 2 Kids Only by MrCork17: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
La Parisienne:

@Chima

but aint Laparisisni gots food to cook or plates to wash? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons She's Considering Dumping You / Past... / What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.