Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (115133 Views)

Poll: Is self-service a sin?

Yes: 68% (73 votes)
No: 19% (21 votes)
I don't know: 11% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
Joagbaje:
The guy knows he is boxed in from every side . Wetin hin go do na?

Look at the shameless statement you are making here. Did the guy said this statement you just made? The guy's question was, Pastor, how does/can one overcome mastubation?

Answer my Q2 please.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by newmi(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
@Goshen
I have closely monitored and observered the discuss between the both of you and frankly l particularly don't see any reason why Joagbaje still make out time and space to continue to respond to your questions and posts, take this from me Joe this guy is not worth talking to because l can't understand why he seem to be shying away from the simple question of a man on the basis of undergoing a medical test is required to tender some sperm samples which obviously can't possibly be done without some application of the use of masturbation (except there are other means to achieve that)the point is in such instance is masturbation a sin?
Please answer yes or no.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
Thank you jare . My eye dey catch sleep small small.. He will bring fourth and fifth kwesion. To cover shame
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by mabell: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
i'm itching for this guy goshen's answer really, interesting argument
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by mabell: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
Joagbaje: Thank you jare . My eye dey catch sleep small small.. He will bring fourth and fifth kwesion. To cover shame

pls no sleep o! abi u no wan see the answer
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by nuella2(f): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
Joagbaje: Nuella

Are you there?

I just re read your post again . Can you be clearer on it?

I thought my post was self explanatory.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
pls no sleep o! abi u no wan see the answer

It takes a honorable man to answer. The guy is simply not. I don't have his time. Again. Puuueh!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by mabell: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
duh!!!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by newmi(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
Joagbaje:
It takes a honorable man to answer. The guy is simply not. I don't have his time. Again. Puuueh!
Well you have really been patient if you chose to take a leave l don't think it would elicit any complaints but for me am particularly interested in the answer from Goshen because its important he answers in absolute terms either yes or no at that point we can determine the direction this discussion will take.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2012
@ mabell and newmi,

Why are you guys talking as if am afraid? My answer to the question is obvious as Joagbaje had answered.

I know Joagbaje more than both of you. Let him openly answer Q2 and I will honourably answer him. It doesn't take anything to answer. I want the Q2 to be in record and I will answer. One thing you guys don't see about joagbaje is that, the guy that asked the question to chris didn't ask based on medical term and the chris didn't answer him based on medical terms. It was Joagbaje that brought in "medical condition/term" to justify his demi god and win argument to support that chris was right in his statement/reply to the guy that asked the question.

YOU GUYS SHOULD TELL JOAGBAJE TO ANSWER Q2 AND I WILL ANSWER IN ONE MINUTE AFTER HE ANSWERED Q2. Then this discussion will then have a good direction and we will be able to see clearly if mastubation is a sin or not.

Am waiting and not sleeping yet.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2012
newmi:
Well you have really been patient if you chose to take a leave l don't think it would elicit any complaints but for me am particularly interested in the answer from Goshen because its important he answers in absolute terms either yes or no at that point we can determine the direction this discussion will take.

Exactly my point. Let Joagbaje answer my Q2. I wont ask any further questions but will answer his own question. Tell him to answer me please.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by mabell: 12:21am On Apr 28, 2012
@GOSHEN
Stop this manipulation you are doing,you simply don't have an answer to the question
maybe its hard for you to say.
stop beating around the bush jare!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2012
mabell: @GOSHEN
Stop this manipulation you are doing,you simply don't have an answer to the question
maybe its hard for you to say.
stop beating around the bush jare!

There is NOTHING manipulative here. It's very simple. I am a person of my word. I know Joagbaje more than you. I know what am talking about. Like I said, my answer is obvious. Just tell/let Joagbaje answer the Q2. Who am i manipulating? What do I stand to gain. You just watch us as we deal with ourselves, i mean joagbaje and i. If he answers now, I am on the computer for one more hour from now. I will reply and answer the question as you are all waiting and you can see am replying you immediately also. Let Joagbaje answer the Q2.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by newmi(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2012
Goshen360:

Exactly my point. Let Joagbaje answer my Q2. I wont ask any further questions but will answer his own question. Tell him to answer me please.
Ok l am particularly interested in your answer l don't want to think that you are insinuating the possibility of you adopting a defence mechanisim by using Joe as a conditional variable upon which your answer is depended on if you have the answer prove it and leave all this gimmicks and fore-play is it a sin or not. Thank you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2012
newmi:
Ok l am particularly interested in your answer l don't want to think that you are insinuating the possibility of you adopting a defence mechanisim by using Joe as a conditional variable upon which your answer is depended on if you have the answer prove it and leave all this gimmicks and fore-play is it a sin or not. Thank you

You, mabell and newmi are just just spectators as far as this topic is concerned. If you say am adopting a defence mechanism, well you may be right. Just have patient and let Joagbaje answer. You seems not to see where Joagbaje is going on this issue but I know where he is going. Whether you believe mastubation is a sin or not, it doesn't bother me. Just let Joagbaje answer.

Okay, between you and me now, mastubation without medical term; is it a sin or not? As the guy that asked the question didn't include a medical terms. So let's treat mastubation outside/without medical terms. Is it a sin or not without medical terms? answer me and you will get your own answer right away now. am waiting.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by mabell: 12:55am On Apr 28, 2012
THis sounds like frank edward on who wants to be a millionaire
We are at the stage where we use lifelines, call a friend, ask a friend or 50-50.
So which did you apply goshen!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 1:02am On Apr 28, 2012
mabell:
We are at the stage where we use lifelines, call a friend, ask a friend or 50-50.

I call on the Holy Ghost! grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by newmi(m): 1:39am On Apr 28, 2012
mabell:
Frank Edwards?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by newmi(m): 1:42am On Apr 28, 2012
Goshen360:

I call on the Holy Ghost! grin grin grin
That means you are ready to answer now
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 28, 2012
So Jo's goons 'cowbell' and 'newmilk' joined the thread while i was asleep?

Let's stop cutting corners.

FACTS
1. In the original video, Pastor Chris was referring to MASTURBATION for sexual relief, the question was 'how can one overcome', it therefore means the questioner has been in a battle with this and really needed help. WE ARE ALL ADULTS HERE AND YOU GUYS CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS.. so can we not distort the truth please?

2. It's been clear from the discussion, that it's the thoughts and the motives that make an action a sin. Hence a Christian won't be committing murder if he kills on the battlefield... I think we're all agreed on that.

3. When one masturbates to relieve sexual tension, does one just titillate one's organs without thinking sexual thoughts?

FACT 3 is where my grouse with JO the crook begins. Earlier on this thread, before he tried to change the topic, Jo had claimed that it's possible to masturbate without thinking. THIS IS coming from a full grown adult who CLAIMS he has never masturbated.. yeah, right..
He ALSO claims to have delivered people from the oppression. People are only delivered from 'bad' things, 'wrong' things, 'evil' things.. If you claim masturbation is a 'bad' habit, what makes a habit 'bad' if it isn't a sin? On what grounds can you call 'masturbation' a 'bad' habit? If you say smoking is a 'bad' habit, yet not a sin, i'd understand cause you'd claim it causes cancer and all. Are there any 'harmful' effects of masturbation. either to society or to the human body?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by newmi(m): 3:11am On Apr 28, 2012
musKeeto: So Jo's goons 'cowbell' and 'newmilk' joined the thread while i was asleep?

FACTS
1. In the original video, Pastor Chris was referring to MASTURBATION for sexual relief, the question was 'how can one overcome', it therefore means the questioner has been in a battle with this and really needed help. WE ARE ALL ADULTS HERE AND YOU GUYS CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS.. so can we not distort the truth please?

2. It's been clear from the discussion, that it's the thoughts and the motives that make an action a sin. Hence a Christian won't be committing murder if he kills on the battlefield... I think we're all agreed on that.

3. When one masturbates to relieve sexual tension, does one just titillate one's organs without thinking sexual thoughts?

FACT 3 is where my grouse with JO the crook begins. Earlier on this thread, before he tried to change the topic, Jo had claimed that it's possible to masturbate without thinking. THIS IS coming from a full grown adult who CLAIMS he has never masturbated.. yeah, right..
He ALSO claims to have delivered people from the oppression. People are only delivered from 'bad' things, 'wrong' things, 'evil' things.. If you claim masturbation is a 'bad' habit, what makes a habit 'bad' if it isn't a sin? On what grounds can you call 'masturbation' a 'bad' habit? If you say smoking is a 'bad' habit, yet not a sin, i'd understand cause you'd claim it causes cancer and all. Are there any 'harmful' effects of masturbation. either to society or to the human body?

oh you are awake no well welcome from your slumber alot has been happenning
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 3:13am On Apr 28, 2012
@ musKeeto,

Leave them o. I dey kampe for them. I dey wait here.lolz
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 28, 2012
newmi:
oh you are awake no well welcome from your slumber alot has been happenning
Don't worry, I understand, you follow blindly, oga JO gats talk before u talk, make u no fall im hand..

When oga jo wake up post, then post your own too.. no wahala..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 28, 2012
Goshen360: @ musKeeto,

Leave them o. I dey kampe for them. I dey wait here.lolz
No mind them.. good morning cheesy, na 7:45am for here..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 3:28am On Apr 28, 2012
^
I never sleep here o my brother. It's 10:30pm here in NY, USA. I will soon go to bed though. I dey wait for Joagbaje to answer my Q2 and I will also openly answer his question. smh. G'morning bro.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 3:47am On Apr 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ly86Afhy2w

You know I have not been here in a long time, I see you are still talking about some stupid medical test about sperm but what I do see is you don’t love the truth of the bible.

The bible does not support your side of the argument regarding mast.ur.ba.st.ion in hospitals it is really low to take this matter to a new low in spiritual development you defend evil and attack the right things in the scriptures you love “pastor Chris” more than the bible he is your word now and your book of truth this goes out to the following people who think there keeping the love of God in there heart

newmi

mabell

Joagbaje

Would Jesus mas.tur.bate the answer is no there is no reason why one would spill his se.men in jar as you put it?

Sex is for reproduction think about this does ma.stur.ba.tion create reproduction and the answer is no?

and so if it does not reproduce after its own kind then it is not part of the cycle of life? Was it not the second command of God to go forth and multiply and increase upon the earth?

How can this act be clean in the sight of God when he tells you in the bible, if you have emission of fluid meaning sperm you would unclean until evening and in the book of (Genesis 38smiley

God was angry and he killed the son of Judah for spilling his seed on the ground you need to read the bible and take all the words you have learned of this false god you call a pastor and through them away?

the bible say they will through their idols into caves in the future?

You have all replaced the truth with Pastor Chris and purchased a lie?

Goshen360

He is a good man who loves the lord enough to tell you the truth, yet all of you attack him, because he tells you the truth you should all be ashamed of your self’s and go and search out what little of truth you have inside you.

And all repent because the days are dark and the end is coming are you all going to be Ma.st.urb.at.ing in the kingdom remember the bible say we will be like the angels in heaven do angels mast.ur.ba.te you will not be given in taken in marriage.

you are no better than the Muslim who wait to get there virgins in heaven?

You people are all carnal, in hospitals they give you dirty magazines to get you intimacy.u.a.ll.y aroused so you can c.u.m in the jar so when you do this you are lusting after another woman this is what Jesus was talking about this very clear he looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery already in his heart you cannot have mast.urb.at.ion without imaginations just like (pastor Chris) said in the video I posted it is the imagination that is the sin but what he said next was evil.

quote:

we imagine sin what he is really saying we are making a sin up with our “imaginations” in other words there "phantom sins" we are creating but the bible does not agree he is just defending evil and sending all you “Gerry curl king” lovers to hell in a hand basket?

Mas.tur.ba.tion does not added up to a baby because there is no woman in the picture so how can you be fruitful and increase remember the fruit of the womb is a blessing from the lord and children a heritage does mast.ur.ba.tion produce this you are lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God?

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
wow... so the Crook and his goons have decided to abandon this thread.. commenting on other threads yet skipping this one. Why am I not amazed?

Pastor Jo the Crook doesn't do direct questions, except he's the one asking them. His goons no fit answer first, them no 1 fall him hand...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2012
They're probably waiting for the thread to fill up so they can come back and repeat their useless questions again...

tO jO, MABELL, NEWMI

So Jo's goons 'cowbell' and 'newmilk' joined the thread while i was asleep?

FACTS
1. In the original video, Pastor Chris was referring to self-service for intimate relief, the question was 'how can one overcome', it therefore means the questioner has been in a battle with this and really needed help. WE ARE ALL ADULTS HERE AND YOU GUYS CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS.. so can we not distort the truth please?

3. When one self services to relieve intimate tension, does one just titillate one's organs without thinking intimate thoughts?

FACT 3 is where my grouse with JO the crook begins. Earlier on this thread, before he tried to change the topic, Jo had claimed that it's possible to self-service without thinking. THIS IS coming from a full grown adult who CLAIMS he has never masturbated.. yeah, right..
He ALSO claims to have delivered people from the oppression. People are only delivered from 'bad' things, 'wrong' things, 'evil' things.. If you claim self-service is a 'bad' habit, what makes a habit 'bad' if it isn't a sin? On what grounds can you call 'self-service' a 'bad' habit? If you say smoking is a 'bad' habit, yet not a sin, i'd understand cause you'd claim it causes cancer and all. Are there any 'harmful' effects of self-service. either to society or to the human body?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2012
^
Thanks musKeeto, G'morning my brother.

I am still waiting for them though. I said am afraid to answer simple straight forward question but am here waiting for them. You see as Joagbaje don pick race when he no fit answer my question 2 so I can ALSO OPENLY ANSWER HIS QUESTION ALSO. THEN THIS DISCUSSION WILL HAVE A GOOD DIRECTION.

@ Joagbaje, OVER TO YOU. I, Goshen360 am still waiting for y'all(joagbaje, mabell and newmi)
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
Goshen360

how are you are you ok sorry i have been busy i am glad you are still here trying to help these lost souls in the church
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2012
^
Yea, am Okay bro. I can't run away from them as am SENT to do the work of our heavenly Father. However, you can talk to me anytime on my facebook. My mobile phone got lost and my account is suspended with my phone company. Take care bro.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
i will talk there if you like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.