Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do (4847 Views)

If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? / IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) / Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by duabba: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2009
Hmm, una go see KIDNAPPING & FAMILYNAPPING of looters children and wives. In one hour, there would be a national hostage crisis. Better than robbing the central bank, Soludo relax!
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Phillfree(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2009
Not even 1micro second 'll be wasted, i 'll spend 7mins in Afribank & 5mins in union bank. These banks don't ve much customers. 25mins 'll be spent in Zenith, 13mins in Ocenic bank and 5mins in UBA and the remainin 5 Indo
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by luvinhubby(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2009
chi-baby:

spy cheesy cheesy cheesy
With that your toy cellphone? grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by duabba: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2009
Hmm, go to silverbird galleria and lift as much skirts as possible. Is there a bank in that building?
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by djcrucifix(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2009
streal grin also do practical jokes. grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by PurestBoy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2009
I'll dash to Sabo and pack all dollars and head to the nearest bank
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by xdunamis(m): 4:40am On Apr 25, 2009
first is to go to the nearest barrack, deal with all the soldiers for 55 minutes. Then i will leave with a gun hanging on the air heading towards the nearest First Bank and rob. I swear, i will not leave a kobo.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Gabry(f): 4:48am On Apr 26, 2009
To be honest, I wont do anything. . . I'll just leave he world as it is meant to be. . . If I change just a tiny spot of the earth, it might caused me more damage than it has already been done to.

So I think for the one hour, I would just get all my unfinish business done (without the distraction fom other people).
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by jubikpama(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
How I wish the concord airline is still in operation, I would have travelled free of charge to see shocked the world
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by tck2000(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Legends Of Nairaland? / Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia / Teach For Nigeria Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.