Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do (4848 Views)

If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? / IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) / Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Scopium: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2007
I'll go and check out how pastors and reverend shag, grin
I'll UnCloth all indecently dressed chicks on the street (maybe I should UnCloth every female on the street, just imagine so much kissbootys and titties kiss jumping up and down plus the triangle. KAI!) grin grin grin
Murder murder kill kill anybody who has looted more than once angry
Murder murder kill kill all area boys angry
I'll piss and shit in OBJ's meal angry
I'll take all I can from all banks and leave nothing back (actually that would my first mission) grin grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by diphor: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2007
U should not kill looters since u're also going to the bank to loot.
If i get invincible then i will kill u because i will kill all thieves.lol
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by adekennis(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2007
If am giving a chance i"ll hijack this site from seun grin grin grin grin

hope he no hear me oo! shocked
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Scopium: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2007
diphor:

You should not kill looters since u're also going to the bank to loot.
If i get invincible then i will kill u because i will kill all thieves.lol
I said I'll kill those who looted more than once.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by efuah(f): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2007
Scopium:

I'll go and check out how pastors and reverend shag, grin
I'll UnCloth all indecently dressed chicks on the street (maybe I should UnCloth every female on the street, just imagine so much kissbootys and titties kiss jumping up and down plus the triangle. KAI!) grin grin grin
Murder murder kill kill anybody who has looted more than once angry
Murder murder kill kill all area boys angry
I'll piss and shit in OBJ's meal angry
I'll take all I can from all banks and leave nothing back (actually that would my first mission) grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by skyfaze(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2007
i will go to aso rock and surrender yaradua to privatise nigeria with my own name.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by iice(f): 2:58am On Oct 24, 2007
Bolarge:

How's a guy like mself dt grew up watching Baba Sala s'pposed t'know that? grin
T's u folks dt grew up on toons n' stuff dt prolly will. tongue
. . t's a surprise exclamation for som'n who doesn't know u close by. wink like u don't already know

Sweetie wassup? missed u lots. kiss cool

grin grin kiss grin grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by chrisuch(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2007
please can i have more days to think about it,cos right now i cannot just think straight.men 1hr is too much for me.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Veracious(f): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2007
shocked  shocked  shocked you mean ihr is too much for you to do what you want to do? i'm afraid you must be up to sometin dangerious. i don take cover  grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by miklo: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2007
with 1hr i will find BUSTER wherever she is. I no need tell u wetin i go do if i see her.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by bebe2007(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2007
Nairalanders!!!!!! you guys can crack ones ribs with laughter.

I would visit the central bank of nigeria and loot all the foreign reserves they have there. (dollars, pounds and euros) all of it. that would take me about 10mins. the remaining 50mins would be dedicated to my shagging Thierry Henry in Spain ( the guy go confuse e nor go know wetin hit am) and going through the minds of my loved ones and friends to see and know exactly what they feel and think about me. Wouldnt you want to know?
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2007
miklo:

with 1hr i will find BUSTER wherever she is. I no need tell u wetin i go do if i see her.
ahhhhh lipsrsealed

Busta pls get an armed to teeth bodyguard grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2009
I'll go straight to Ota farm and give Baba Iyabo a very dirty and invisibly hot slap!
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Czarskit(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2009
Can't say what I'll do, but when I'm done, I will be WANTED by:

1. The F.B.I, C.I.A, N.Y.P.D, L.A.P.D, 9JA P.D, J.T.F, Homeland Security, C.T.U. . .infact the whole world P.D. . .

2. Brad Pitt, Jay Z on behalf of their wives. . .

3. Al-Queada. . .

4. The American & Chinese govts. . .

5. All the media houses world wide. . .and finally. . .

6. U! grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by theboy0808(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2009
Hmmm,
Tempting,
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2009
Slap everyone cheesy
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by sillyboy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2009
@ Topic.

Go around people's house and confirn my fears about them.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by solaceguy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2009
K
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2009
lol - boyz una bad o!
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2009
1.massive robbing of phones at slot.
2.will go to ota farm and give baba a headbutt.
3.will force candles and mop stick into nairaland gay dude's ass.
4.will to unilag female hostel bathroom and relax there till i turn visible.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2009
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2009
pc guru:

Buahahahahahaha
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by sleekdoc: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2009
@ posters

Every one wants to rob a bank or a bureau de change, but guys do u think the money will become invisible too, or people will just see a pile of money floating through the air and do nothing shocked
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2009
sleekdoc:

@ posters

Every one wants to rob a bank or a bureau de change, but guys do u think the money will become invisible too, or people will just see a pile of money floating through the air and do nothing shocked

They'll most probably scream and start running cheesy
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by stnonymus(m): 12:56am On Feb 16, 2009
Me?, hmmmmm, i go KONK one solja for head.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2009
Considering that this is 9ja (where ppl are superstitious) not u.s.a, ppl go first talk to their legs first, reasoning will come later. So pc guru and the others will have gotten away clean because all the streets go clear, even the police wey dem dey collect money for road go don take cover sef.
You sef, if you see all the phones for slot dey move by themselve, you go wait?
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by pureminded: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2009
@Topic, Will run into Central Bank of Nigeria and pack the hell out of hard currency!

Mehn , I been dey dream about this o , make hin just happen like dis , Cheii ,
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Winnergal(f): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
I will give my enemies what they deserve . . .
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Winnergal(f): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2009
just kidding . . . i can't veen hurt a fly . . .
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by PERVERT9: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2009
central bank and all the yeye people wey dey rule nigeria go hear weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by chibaby5(f): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2009
spy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by sod4luv(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2009
Hmmm, central bank here i cum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Word Game / Teach For Nigeria Recruitment / Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.