Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. (14239 Views)

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by logica(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2012
kpolli:

I hope this case wud gather the same popularity as the guy who killed his banker wife
Lol. Funny you mentioned that. I haven't seen all these estrogen laden creatures run in here to rain curses on the woman and the mother that raised her.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by logica(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
Seun:

He slumped and died during a fight.  That doesn't mean she killed him.  Focus on the facts.
Apparently you conveniently missed the "stabbed him multiple times" part. Btw are you some kind of feminist or effeminate? Because I noticed your penchant for coming up with defenses for women.

You are right though; hitting someone with a pestle and stabbing same person multiple times doesn't imply you killed him. But you can be accused of murder though.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by Mekozoral: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
Husband preparing 2go 2work,She demanded for money,d man says he dosn't have nd a fight started, i  don't get it, is d wife nt suppose 2know d husband's financial status, as in if he has money or nt, or what sort of marital home do pple keep,is there no communicatn in d marriage, no budget, i'm nt married but i feel d way it shud be is dat i'm nt supposed 2 ask my man 4money in d first instance knowin fully well dat he dosen't hav,or cud it be a kind of transfer aggressn of d man probably cheatin nd spendin money on his mistress nd saw dis as an oppourtunity 2unleash her anger? Cos even her request 4money shud nt generate into a fight let alone stabbin 2death even though he said he dosn't hav, even if he's used 2 nt wantin 2support financially @ home but spendin outsid (just assumin) she ought 2hav noticed dis while courting, we are supposed 2do tins 2geda, a kind of mutual consent nd undastandin except they neva loved eachoda nd there was a zero communicatn, Dear God i'll neva do dis 2my babyboy when i get married datz why i'm takin my time 2get married 2d man i'll love frm d bottom of my heart irrespective of societal pressures of getin married quick even though i'm 28, i'll wait 4 d right man.i only pity d baby    undecided
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by Yeske2(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
kizito96:

This woman must have been possessed by an evil spirit to have gone this far
I tell ya.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by logica(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
*Devil's Advocate mode* The husband must have done something to her. He must have slapped her. He definitely beats her regularly. Don't ask me how I figured all these out. I just know (thanks to some estrogen shots I just took on my buttocks).
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by titsqueez(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mekozoral:

Husband preparing 2go 2work,She demanded for money,d man says he dosn't have nd a fight started, i  don't get it, is d wife nt suppose 2know d husband's financial status, as in if he has money or nt, or what sort of marital home do pple keep,is there no communicatn in d marriage, no budget, i'm nt married but i feel d way it shud be is dat i'm nt supposed 2 ask my man 4money in d first instance knowin fully well dat he dosen't hav,or cud it be a kind of transfer aggressn of d man probably cheatin nd spendin money on his mistress nd saw dis as an oppourtunity 2unleash her anger? Cos even her request 4money shud nt generate into a fight let alone stabbin 2death even though he said he dosn't hav, even if he's used 2 nt wantin 2support financially @ home but spendin outsid (just assumin) she ought 2hav noticed dis while courting, we are supposed 2do tins 2geda, a kind of mutual consent nd undastandin except they neva loved eachoda nd there was a zero communicatn, Dear God i'll neva do dis 2my babyboy when i get married datz why i'm takin my time 2get married 2d man i'll love frm d bottom of my heart irrespective of societal pressures of getin married quick even though i'm 28, i'll wait 4 d right man.i only pity d baby    undecided
lol e be like say u dey make application for marriage. drop ur vital stats and boyz go take am from there
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by temmydude: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2012
Haba smiley Seun if the woman had not beaten him, i am sure he wouldn't have slumped. So the woman is responsible for his death.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by newslive(f): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
Join.the hottest social net.work in Nigeria - Find your so.ulmate, get the latest updates on entertainment, Job Vacancies, Academics, etc
Follo.w the lin.k on my signatur.e

Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by GboyegaD(m): 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
The woman over reacted perhaps because she didn't trust her husband. That is why there is a serious need for openness and proper communication in marriage.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by hardbody: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
Blame this on Boko Haram. It is Boko Haram again. THose boys have infiltrated families and homes grin grin grin
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by Ivynwa(f): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
There is more to this story than met the eye.
Only a woman who has been enduring violence in her marriage will go to the extent of using a pestle
on her husband and going to the extent of stabbing him too. I have a feeling that she did it in self defense
not that I am supporting stabbing and using pestle on a human being.
If this is not the case with this woman then something is wrong somewhere
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by Mekozoral: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
@ tit_squeez, sorry o, U're on ur own, u capital NOPE, i've got enough admirers i'm just takin my time, i had 2 put up my age 2drive my point home
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by logica(m): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ivynwa:

Only a woman who has been enduring violence in her marriage will go to the extent of using a pestle
on her husband and going to the extent of stabbing him too. I have a feeling that she did it in self defense
Exhibit A.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by 76Naira(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2012
Staying in marriage probably needs more planning, sacrifices & commitment that many business ventures.
You've got to have the patience to hear each other out, invest the time to change the things you don't really like and sometimes, the willingness to live with "some" things that can't be changed.

Marriage is for the bold & prepared.

May his soul & their marriage rest in peace. I always pity the kids the most cry.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by drbunmi(f): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
havent u guys heard of post partum psychosis, a woman who just put to birth is a wild woman at times due to hormonal influence, shes was not in her right state of mind, if she was in america she's likely to carry a lesser sentence. sad
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
This kind of shit happens only in 9jA, am marrying a ghanian jare
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by dasparrow: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
It's probably post partum depression since she just had a baby. Most Nigerian marraiges are violent. That is why I always say Nigerians are some of the biggest hypocrites on planet earth for constantly putting undue pressure on people to get married when most of their marraiges are nothing to write home about.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by silibaba: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
please moderator, take this to romance secion shocked shocked
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by ifedun2: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
Has any1 luked @ it frm d angle of d guy not wanting a child as yet?A lot of desperate ladies force themselvs on guys who are not financialy nd psychologicaly ready 4 marriage by getting pregnant.A guy who loves his wife would go d xtra mile to provide for his fmly nd evn if he doesnt av d mny,he wl xplain things to his wife wt love and am sure violence wl not come to play.Dis is just an angle to it.Lets op she says d truth now dat d man is not here to state his side of d story.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by librangyps(f): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
₪☺ one knows what that woman might hav gotten frm that man to harbour such pent up anger and hatred, Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow she chose to do something bout it and end her pain, y'all b tripping. Who knows how many times she'd bn forced to wear dark shades not cos its really sunny but to hide her black eyes and avoid public scrutiny, Who knows if d man cheats and spend outside his home and raises his hands on her whenever she made a sound, Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow y'all b tripping, I want to cross-examine the suspect, Mayb she really was d victim afterall,
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by airmark(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
''It's better not to marry, than to marry and be killed prematurely by your wife''.
I once thought this sentence was silly, now i know well.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ivynwa:

Can we say the same for men who kill their wives too?
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by Abagworo(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
We Nigerian men need to understand that our women are getting wiser and almost losing that African traditional motherly role as women now work and even come home later than Men. They might even spend less time with the kids, thereby leaving us to raise the kids. This development has made them more aware of their rights and unable to compromise as usual.

Treat your wife with care if you value your life and your kids.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by member479760: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
na so den dey kill their husband in Yankee to own the house.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by gempo(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
Why the high rate of domestic violence in Nigeria. Been reading a lot on blogs and forums for the past few months. Nawa ooo !!!. Wish somebody can come up with an explanation. I believe the economic situation in the country also has a part to play.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
What a sad story!!! The man die with the E GO BETTER, E GO BETTER condition. Still, things never better until death carry am 4 mouth rather death swallow am.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by gempo(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
Why the high rate of domestic violence in Nigeria. Been reading a lot on blogs and forums for the past few months. Nawa ooo !!!. Wish somebody can come up with an explanation. I believe the economic situation in the country also has a part to play.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by ceejayluv(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
librangyps:

₪☺ one knows what that woman might hav gotten frm that man to harbour such pent up anger and hatred, Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow she chose to do something bout it and end her pain, y'all b tripping. Who knows how many times she'd bn forced to wear dark shades not cos its really sunny but to hide her black eyes and avoid public scrutiny, Who knows if d man cheats and spend outside his home and raises his hands on her whenever she made a sound, Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow y'all b tripping, I want to cross-examine the suspect, Mayb she really was d victim afterall,
hmm, FEMINIST- a female version of a male chauvinist pig.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by logica(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
librangyps:

Exhibit B.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by humblebee: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
airmark:

''It's better not to marry, than to marry and be killed prematurely by your wife''.
I once thought this sentence was silly, now i know well.

even those skinny legged ladies kill too, its even better with your wife, justice might be done, but with those babes out there, they are perfect at it, next bus to the east, so you choose how u want to die now
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by Lasinoh: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
At times like these, I thank God for the kind of mamma wey I get!!!! cheesy

Thank God I have not killed my darling husband with my BIPOLARNESS o! grin
Igbo women and violence!!!
See wetin domestic violence dey cause?
Their men have taught them well.
Efry tin na nzogbu-nzogbu!!!

Instead of this viscious Mgbeke viper to go and look for work, she siddon her useless azzzz dey do "baby-friendly"! cheesy
No be her mates like us dey do breadwinner, husband-minder plus child-minder?

Local ozuo!

In this day and age woman dey h-ask man for money to buy baby food, diapers and tampax? grin
Na so dem culture be. Phock, open nyansh, born.
Siddon house, stretch hand dey do 'gif me chop money'. . .like dem force her to phock born the pickin!

I thought men had the major resposibility of mortgages and auto payments?  cheesy
This "Mgbe-Lokito" IKEMBA super-star dey stretch neck for money for COMMON food and DIAPER? cry
Welcome to life of a village daughter of Ibe Nwokorie clan!!!!

Mu Che Che Che Che Che!!!!!
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by chreldb(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
librangyps:

Ok let's assume your right on this she was in an abusive marriage. Now tell me what ever happened to the option of divorce? Or do you think murder was a better choice for her? "Victim my foot"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. / Umar Hussaini Jailed 7 Years For ₦‎1.1 Billion Fraud / Two Nigerian nationals nabbed in Thailand for investment fraud, overstaying visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.