Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. (14238 Views)

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2012
@desperatem, is kavex computers dead? I know the man very well,he has done business wth my company before but he is a yoruba man. Bt dont know if his wife is ibo
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by God2man(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2012
Let us examine this chain.
Poverty-impatience-Misunderstanding-anger-fighting-attack-murder-death.
If you can remove poverty,impatience and anger, then marriage will be heaven on earth. It is important to seek for God's blessing on your marriage. If you don't, your marriage may not survive the storms of life. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by logica(m): 12:45am On Feb 21, 2012
tochimas:

@desperatem, is kavex computers dead? I know the man very well,he has done business wth my company before but he is a yoruba man. Bt dont know if his wife is ibo
http://odili.net/news/source/2011/oct/4/322.html
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 21, 2012
finance is a big time issue in many marriages. The reason is because both or one of them is not ready to make any compromises. A couple should be able to sit down and plan and not stick to their guns.
I have this issue with my husband too but when both come together it works out. However I must admit it was a long and gradual process because neither of us could totally concede to the other.
The problem is that I have this not too good relationship with money. Almost as if something compels me to part with it. Funnily I hardly invest on myself because I am a weird kind of person that does not demand much to make myself happy. But I keep giving it out. My husband on the contrary does his accounts like this is some kind of institution. Every cent has to be justified and accounted for. So he is very tight on the cash flow.
So we have scuttled through all constellations, from him being totally in control of the finances, to me being totally in control, to 50-50. Each time we drew up a contract in writing, which contained al the terms. How much was to go on feeding, pocket money etc. The list was quite detailed.
No one was completely satisfied but it functioned.
Today we are back to the first constellation. My husband is doing the accounts, which means i also handed over my bank card to him, so he is also in control of my money. It is working out much better now because he now tries to consider my own opinion. For instance I do not care how much cheaper the diapers are, for me it has to be pampers. My absolute priority is also that all children get their pocket money. You know how there are just one or two things you are particular about.
Basically what I am trying to say, is that one has to be real patient in a marriage and consider what the other partner is trying to put across.
It is hard for me to deal with these stringent measures my husband has put in place but it is ultimately in the interest of the family. He is the kind of man that sees most expenditures as an ego trip and totally irrelevant. Thats what you get when you marry a very conservative and religious man

My dear weldone for your maturity. Nobody is perfect and being flexible to change matters a lot.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by kunyeo(m): 6:28am On Feb 21, 2012
I have an observation and it is that Igbo women appear to be very aggressive.Why? I was once forced to check a woman who challenged a conductor and was rough handling him over her change in the bus.I asked, what has become of womanly decency comportment.Please correct me if my observation is wrong.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by ofala(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2012
Really saddening
@Desperatem watching the'Ibos'as they live their lives and hating them will NEVER put food on your table, The sooner you grow up,the better for you and our Society at large.
@Slimen, Welldone
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by ceejayluv(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2012
kunyeo:

I have an observation and it is that Igbo women appear to be very aggressive.Why? I was once forced to check a woman who challenged a conductor and was rough handling him over her change in the bus.I asked, what has become of womanly decency comportment.Please correct me if my observation is wrong.
A certain tribe's women are observed to be fond of fastening their headscarves on their waists, spoiling for showdown and screaming "u will kill me today oo". What tribe is dat, slowpoke?
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by shadiva: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2012
AJJ:

What a sad story!!! The man die with the E GO BETTER, E GO BETTER condition. Still, things never better until death carry am 4 mouth rather death swallow am.
wat a pity.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by buJu234: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2012
when she was single and looking for a husband; she went to all d pastors & babalawo plus ,

na she has gotten him; he is na a useless man because d economy is hard 4 d man, (which she didnt think abt b4 marrying him),

na d poor man has passed away; d man`s family has lost; his children will na suffer without a father;

while the woman after lying dat either its d devil`s wk or she was insane will b free after abt 5-20yrs in prison; and she will relocated
to another state and marry another man,

this is one reason i tell guys plzzzzzzzzz; dont marry dat lady because she crying either because of her age factor; family pressure to settle down etc,

its better to b a single dad like P.diddy than to b like dis man, all in d name of marriage,
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by SkySpirit(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2012
Gash, some women are actually animals![i][/i] angry angry angry
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by alex406(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2012
Sky Spirit:

Men! This ibo women na die o Shocked just like the ibo woman who killed her husband kavex computer at ikeja few months ago. I fear ibo women pass devil[i][/i] angry angry angry

I dont believe people like you still exist on earth. Madness!
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by harakiri(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2012
buJu-234:

when she was single and looking for a husband; she went to all d pastors & babalawo plus ,

na she has gotten him; he is na a useless man because d economy is hard 4 d man,  (which she didnt think abt b4 marrying him),

na d poor man has passed away; d man`s family  has lost; his children will na suffer without a father;

while the woman after lying dat either its d devil`s wk or she was insane will b free after abt 5-20yrs in prison; and she will relocated
to another state and marry another man,

this is one reason i tell guys plzzzzzzzzz; dont marry dat lady because she crying either because of her age factor; family pressure to settle down etc,

its better to b a single dad like P.diddy than to b like dis man,  all in d name of marriage,

Thank you very much jare. When i begin to talk about how unattractive and un-beneficial marriage has become for men, some feminazi's and she-men on this forum will begin to accuse me of hating women.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by oiseworld: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2012
i thought a woman is surpose to be an help mate. Wat those she do for leaving that she could not buy the pampers herself.or mist it be pampers? We used nappy during our days and our parents had no fight, abi nappy no dey for market again.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by nwanioma(f): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2012
Is it me or are there an increasing number of all these wife kills husband over, , husband kills wife over, , boyfriend beats girl to death over, , girlfriend , , Its becoming quite alarming oh, marriage is not a do or die affair oh!
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by cosby07: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
She killed her husband agreed,whoever that posted this has add more, she did not stabed her husband,it hapened in my street, the whole story is true except the issue of stabbing don't know where you got your news from anyway guys watch before you marry
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2012
When a man kills his wife He is wicked

When a wife kills the husband; It must be something the wicked man has done that made the wife kill him

HYPOCRISY
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by chuksikem(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2012
dayokanu:

When a man kills his wife He is wicked

When a wife kills the husband; It must be something the wicked man has done that made the wife kill him

HYPOCRISY

are my eyes deceiving me shocked shocked shocked

lemme believe some dude hacked ur system cos i don't ever see you making a comment without exhibiting you tribalistic behaviors, its not just possible, undecided undecided
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by lastpage: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2012
@Kpolli
I hope this case wud gather the same popularity as the guy who killed his banker wife
Hehehehe, there are no “gory pictures” of the murdered man, in this case! I bet all cameras suddenly stopped working since it is a wife who murdered her husband!

@Ivynwa
There is more to this story than met the eye.
Only a woman who has been enduring violence in her marriage will go to the extent of using a pestle
on her husband and going to the extent of stabbing him too. I have a feeling that she did it in self defence
not that I am supporting stabbing and using pestle on a human being.
If this is not the case with this woman then something is wrong somewhere

I bet there is more to this story jare!
Me sef l get feeling that it is the man that hit her with pestle first and then stabbed her ten times before she retaliated!
Infact,l have a strong feeling that she killed him because she saw the husband eating her babies in her dream.
Or what is that other license-to-kill excuse sef? Bipolar Post Baby wetin?

I am still having “more to this story, feelings” and since she is a woman, l now pronounce her INNOCENT AS CHARGED!
Please, more women should use their husband’s head to POUND YAM joor! I think say dem day call us "weaker sex"? grin grin
I will find them an excuse, no matter how silly it comes across!

Something is definitely wrong somewhere, guess where? You got it spot-on

Lastpage.

BTW: I know Kavex Man very well, Ijebu man like dat, very welcoming, light brown-skinned and handsome, bought I.T hardwares from him / Office at Ikeja a lot of times (Friendly gap-toothed fella, right?) Don’t tell he too has gone by the hand of the woman he loved, nurtured and cherished? Did l hear someone say “Men have become an endangered specie”?
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
^^ The Kavex man must have angered the woman.

Those angelic specie cant just wake up and kill their spouse, Its the men who do such.

The wicked men
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by lastpage: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2012
Forgive me "dayokanu", l like many others here, just cant believe Kavex is dead! Let me share the story here please!
I hired those that killed my late husband – Detained wife

Crime Alert Tuesday, October 4, 2011

By ALBERT AKPOR

MORE revelations emerged, Monday,in the on-going investigation over the gruesome murder of a Lagos business man, Mr. Kazeem Ademoye,as the principal suspect who incidentally, is the victim's wife, Mrs. Ngozi Ademoye, disowned her earlier assertion that she used an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) electrical gadget to murder her husband. She reportedly admitted that she actually hired people to kill her husband.

Mrs Ngozi Ademoye with lae husband, Ademoye

advertisement

The Delta State-born mother of three who was said to be popular among her numerous customers under the Anthony Village bridge along Ikorodu Road, where she sold local gin (Ogogoro) before she was introduced to Mr. Kazeem, 10 years ago, was quoted as saying that she was being hunted by her late husband's ghost to confess the murder.

Earlier claim

Impeccable police sources at the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, where she is still being detained said the suspected killer-wife allegedly confided in a police woman (names withheld) that she did not actually kill her husband as earlier claimed. She was said to have confessed that she got some people to do it while she was downstairs watching a movie.

Vanguard learnt that she begged the police detectives to release the detained immediate younger brother of the deceased, Kunle Ademoye; her pastor on whose premises one of her husband's posh cars was parked moments after the murder

She was alleged to have said that she wants to suffer for her crime alone. Crime Alert was reliably told that she allegedly admitted that the cultism story was cooked-up, and that policemen actually took the picture of the purported red robe, live tortoise, a pot of charms and other paraphernalia associated with cultism in her bed room and not her husband's as earlier claimed.

Kunle Ademoye, the deceased's younger brother said to be mentally imbalanced was reported to have told the police that he did not meet his late brother in any cult robe contrary to earlier claims by Ngozi that he helped her to pull off the cult clothes for a better one before being taken to the mortuary.

He also reportedly confessed that he was told at about 7.00am by Ngozi that his brother had died of heart attack adding that he got there at 10.00am only to meet all the doors including the ones to his late brother's room under lock and keys.

Sources told Vanguard that Kunle said that the main suspect, Ngozi, had made several contacts including arrangement for an ambulance to convey the remains of his brother to the mortuary before he arrived the house. He reportedly said: "She was the one who opened all the doors, both those to my brother's room.

Even before I arrived, she had called an ambulance from Ikorodu and when they came, she told me to drive my brother's Toyota Camry 2010 model to her pastor's house. She did not tell me the reason for that."

Meanwhile, the police have since recovered that car while arrangements were being perfected to release Kunle, the pastor and the prophetess as pleaded by Ngozi.

Before anyone starts yarning thrash, this has NOTHING to do with her being IGBO. She is just his wife, period!

Lastpage!
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by TestMan: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
how sad

gidiaffair.tumblr.com
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by sojioguns(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2012
Why would the apprehending police officer conceal his identification? I smell a BIG rat.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by lastpage: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2012
Suddenly, all those feminist/anarchist women that like to bash men have suddenly lost their voice, on this one, abi? wink wink grin

Lastpage!
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by Turbocharged: 6:42am On Feb 22, 2012
Sleeping With The Enemy. Pt 2
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by TruTori(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2012
Very sad indeed. Much deeper issues in the marriage.
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by sylve11: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2012
different stories arising everyday. . . . what's really going on? i keep on asking. sad sad sad cool
Re: Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. by swtcharissa(f): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
bulksms247: When I say that I won't get married people won't understand. See as a fellow man was murdered in cold blood. Bring that woman home we knopw how to threat her well
Go join semenary abeg,angers like dis come as a result of previously built grudges that were not spoken out to b resolved,n this d devil keeps expanding in ones head like its some sort of mountain issues even when its only a mild matter,am married n I believe its coming frm issues unresolved that resulted to this,n now d devil has suceeded in using pampers n baby food as a stupid reason to kill,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Fake Customs Auctioneers Defraud Lagos Businessman Of N4.3m (Photo) / Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. / Umar Hussaini Jailed 7 Years For ₦‎1.1 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.