Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: (6682 Views)

Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / falling education standard / Study for Degree & Masters Program in Malaysia(UK & Australia Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by akins4(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2007
i ve been in malaysia since 2004 studying and i have seen and knwn every nooks and cranners of malaysia.

to be sincere with you, its a niceand cheap place tp study if you are planning to study abroad with a small amount of

money, and within a short period of time which is 3yrs to get your degree. you can even transfer to different countries

to complete your education if you like. countries like: usa, uk, australia, japan, singapore and lots. but the only thing

wrong with malaysia is that international students are not allowed to work. if you are planning to come to malaysia to

work; well i think you are risking your life because hunger will either deal with you or kill you.

well if you are interested in schooling here and you have enough funds to take care of yourself, you can do it yourself

then i show you the way without collecting 50kobo from you.

you will do everything online and send your documents yourself to the school; go to the embassey to collect your visa

yourself which is sure and non appearance, buy you ticket yourself and you come over here to study.

im doing this to help my fellow friends on naira land who are spending long time at home like 5yrs, years 7yrs after

secondary school still havent gotten admission into a university.

if you are interested and want to contact me, my email is divinechudico@yahoo.com and my phone number is +60173470587

calling hours nigeria is  7am to 3pm daily except sundays

take care and have a good day
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by roycit(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2007
AM INTERESTED PLS GIVE ME MORE INFO

TNXS

TEL.:+2348033204653

email : successpluz@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by akins4(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2007

AM INTERESTED PLS GIVE ME MORE INFO

TNXS

TEL.:+2348033204653

email : successpluz@yahoo.com
we its straight forward and easy.

i have send all the information to you.

check you mail
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by curioz: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2007
pls i am interested my e-mail is gist4tj2007@yahoo.com pls contact me as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by Andycool: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2007
I'm Interesyed. Can I get more information to includes Accomodation, fees etc
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by lekosoo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hello Mr. Akin,

thanks for the information, but i will like to know the total cost of everything involved, the school fees, accommodation, cost of transport to malaysia etc,  please i want to know whether you are telling us about a particular school in malaysia or all the higher Institution in malaysia are cheap and affortable,  please can you tell me whether someone in the medium class can affort this schoool? kindly send your reply to my yahoo:olusojipet@yahoo.com
thanks once more Mr. Akin

one love
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by akins4(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2007
try check your mail those who left their email with me.

and if you want the job easier for me, you can just mail me straight.
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by rexfx2: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2007
9zze one brovv.
i'm inrested in d masters program, hit me up on d detailz.
peazzz
rexfx2@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by Zabbo: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2007
HI, AKIN AM INTERESTED ND ND D HOL DETAIL OF THE AMOUNT INVOLVED TO GET THERE ND STUDY THERE. MY MAIL IS heartndsouly2k@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2007
there are also problems oh
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by akins4(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2007
ok no problem
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by akins4(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2007
just try to check your mail often to see your replies.
take care
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by talk2dekky(f): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2007
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by praises99: 1:18am On Nov 02, 2007
Hello all,

If your are intrested just call 070 31847108 or email gracely99@yahoo.com. the admission and visa procurement will be done by the school without spending uneccessary money . Then on your arrival you will be allow to pay installmental fees of both the tution and visa fees. Rgds
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by bigboy2006: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2007
ha! 9ja people where r will running 2 anything addimission free everybody ear go stand up like rabbit ear so let us stay so that will go join hand together make 9ja great.so i remain 9ja by heart
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by georgen2u(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2007
very good i would like to be a very lucky studen
thank you
pls you can nogotiate with me
via my site
www.digital.com.ng
i would like to travel to study
thank you
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by sonety2k(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2007
I am interested in it . My e-mail is - sonety2k@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by buyaka(m): 1:01am On Nov 08, 2007
i am interested and my email ID is markevellie@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by akinwumi84: 6:48am On Nov 08, 2007
I am also interested my e-mail id is cakomail4u@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by holla1(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2007
i am also interseted in what u said, kzmadetunji@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by Matured26(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2007
Hey Friends,
Scholarship for study in Malaysia is available
Please follow the link below:
http://studentnigeria.com/other-studentships-scholarships/112-international-scholarship-masters-phd-studies-malaysia.html
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by IykeD(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2007
How is Masters program in Malaysia and is their Certificate recognized Worldwide?. Please educate me.
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by ceciii(f): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
hey akins4! do you study in kl?
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by ayenilookm(m): 1:30am On Nov 26, 2007
i am also interested in study in malaysia,send me the full information.this is my e-mail ;ayenilookman@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by tobiit(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2007
Hello Mr. Akin, I am interested too. Here is my E-mail 'tosin_oladokun@yahoo.com'
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by nextday: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2007
Hello,
Am interested in studying in Malaysia.And for more info,my email is babtsuccess@yahoo.com.

Regards
Tunde
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by plaque: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2007
I'm interested in a Psychology major.

My email address is draichis@gmail.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by akins4(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2007

hey akins4! do you study in kl?
no i study in nilai
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by firewire: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2007
hey guy, can you send me info, esp on masters/ post grad courses?

reeldriller@yahoo.com.

thanks.
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by femo2000(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2007
@akins4

Hello ,please kindly send the details to my mail fe_dudu2000@yahoo.com. I am really interested, if check your mail I have already made enquiries but am still expecting your response.

I'm standing by
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by zaenab: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2007
thanks i will like info about the masters program including the feesi.e tuition accomodation and the likes .u can reach me on zanny1000@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by kayzed(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2007
i'm interested.alqassimmohammed@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2008/2009 Admission Into Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State. Apply Now! / I Need Info On Oou Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy. / Amazing Facts About Women You Never Knew ***pics***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.