Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: (6687 Views)

Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / falling education standard / Study for Degree & Masters Program in Malaysia(UK & Australia Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by kukuboy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2007
am interested but my programm is on MBA can u give me ahint? mail-ashmor4real@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by fatiaanu(m): 2:28am On Jan 01, 2008
FELLOW PLS AM INTERESTED. HOW CAN I GET THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT ACROSS TO YOU. FELLOW I WANT TO COME THERE FOR MY MASTER IN FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING. PLS DO A FAVOUR BY SENDING ME AN E MAIL ON THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT NEEDED. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOME ONE TO CROSS TO JAPAN FROM THERE OR USA. THE REPLY IS NEEDED BEST REGARDS. MY NAME IS FATI AANU, MY E-MAIL IS fatyolu@yahoo.com and my phone no is+2348033025472. WISHING U A BETTER 2008.
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by whitechriz(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2008
[center]hi,
i would like more info about applying to malaysia university and total amount involved ,
i hope there are engineering courses too.EMAIL;whitechriz@gmail.com
THANKS[/center][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by lordimpaq(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2008
everyone wants to study in a place that is prone to natural disasters,

be careful where u chose to study,
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by jikanyau(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2008
i want it pls email me at jikanyau@yahoo.com grin
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by coatsms: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2008
Thanks for ur hearty info please my add is macodallers@yahoo.com. Pls do send me the info also to my mail. I ll be glad u did.

Thanks

Michael
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by tokzyt(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2008
im also interested in all the masters programme details. my mail tokzyt2002@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by iginla(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2008
Thanks, any on-line or distance learning programme for Masters?please send me the schools website and other relevant details.
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by whitechriz(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2008
helo , please info me on this
i want to study there. but i need the reqiurements.all informations. thanks. you can info . whitechriz@gmail.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by mystikalb2(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2008
@ akin4

THAX 4 D IMFO AND NEED MORE DETAILS

MY E-MAIL, mystikalb2k@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by meetagape(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2008
am interested: +2347032117108, +2348051972999. agape2k32001@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2008
Two friends of mine are interested in masters and phd respectively. shed light on this.
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by mikhail: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2008
i will like to get info on the masters program also and their fees
mkolufadi@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by chemicalT(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2008
am interested. my email add is omogbolahan4president@yahoo.com, pls i need it urgently
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by dadamike: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2008
hello akin, tanx 4 d info.i am seriously interested.dis is my mail
das_niger@yahoo.co.uk
thanks so much
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by maddock(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2008
I am interested pls send details to my email---- bezingo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by ifeis(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2008
i'm interested in studying in malaysia, my email is ifeis@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2008
Hello Mr. Akin,

Thanks for the information, but i will like to know the total cost of everything involved, the school fees, accommodation, cost of transport to malaysia etc, please i want to know whether you are telling us about a particular school in malaysia or all the higher Institution in malaysia are cheap and affortable, please can you tell me whether someone in the medium class can afford this schoool? kindly send your reply to my yahoo:anderigwe@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by larryoncol(m): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2008
please guys i need some info, i just got an admission into universiti teknologi maylaysia ( ever heard of it) what i need to find out is after am through with my degree program (Bsc Computer science {network and security}) is it posible to use the degree to apply for a master program here in nigeria.
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by coatsms: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
Me too! me too!!! for Masters in Geophysics
My E-mail is macodallers@yahoo.com

I appreciate
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by abujawears: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
please send it to my email too hamzatafeez1214@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by Ife007(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2009
10ks 4 helpn d fellow nigerians
i would b really appreciatd if u could help wit d full details on
ifesamuel@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by sonya4all(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2009
Hi tnks for the concern.I am interested in school in malaysia(undergraduate)and i would love if u could give me info on masters programmes there.My email id is bobosonya@gmail.Com.Tnks
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by takeitall: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
Thanks for your infomation,its a pity am already in a university i would have opted to study in malaysia.however,thank God that nigeria is coming up in providing education for all, at least people can now go to the university without the hassles of jamb,and still get posted for service at the end of once programme,that is the school am presently in, studying communication technology.you can mail me on nigerianbreakthroughs@yahoo.com to send you full report on it
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by Tobyie: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2009
Pls you can also send the info to my mail. demexpet@yahoo.com.expecting from you soonest.hapy new year
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by greenhope(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2010
Thank God.

I am interested my email is club4freedom@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by karanam: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hi Friends

I am new to this and i would like to know some more information, would you plz help me out?
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by freshmoney(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2010
Akin,kudos to you for your academic advice and your philanthropy. Could you tell me what and what is needed for a degree study there, I want to study Mechanical Engineering. Please let me know all the amount needed for this ,tuition fee,accomodation,feeding,upkeeping,etc , And please do let me know what and what I will do to get the study visa and get admitted in a very good school.Since there is no work for non-citizen,how much do I need to survive the 3 years. My email: olusegun_olawale1984@yahoo.com.

Thanks a bunch, Will be expecting your message
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by sweetguy10(m): 1:42am On Mar 21, 2010
I am interested , pls let me know the full cost , Accomodation fee as well tuntoppp2000@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by davmor(m): 7:16am On Mar 21, 2010
Pls. Divinechudico, I need all takes to get admision in Malay university; Kuala Lumpur. Again, is true that there is a lot of discrimination in Malaysia against de Blacks?
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by ayodele6: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
HELLO GUY PLZ I AM INTRESTED IF IT IS TRUTH PLZ I'LL LIKE TO HAVE MORE INFO PLZ THIS SI MY E AMIL ADD saham232000@yahoo.com God bless you.ayo. cool
Re: Study In Malaysia: Its Cool, Easy, Cheap And Short: by justin4lov(m): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2010
i am also interested in study in malaysia,send me the full information.this is my e-mail: chibuikeofodile@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Links To Scholarships For Africans, Universities Worldwide Etc / 2017 NLNG UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP / Ambrose Alli University Cut-off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.